kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Skinning skill? Hell yeah.

DayZTV source

p7FeU49.jpg

You wouldn't know the file, would you? Source didn't say. Nice find though.

Not sure yet, but I do know squirrels taste better without the fur...

Do we really need this?

• Like 1

Confirmed. This is not a drill.

Edit: Ver. 0.58.128820

Thanks for the build number, Bill!

• Like 1

No character wipe, but a persistence reset for trucks/tents.  At least I had one of my batteries and glowplugs on me!

• Like 2

No character wipe, but a persistence reset for trucks/tents.  At least I had one of my batteries and glowplugs on me!

When I play mod, I always take best stuff with me before logging out.

After cooking some food and cutting down a single tree...

whk7d0.jpg

...I could not punch, or place anything in my hands, or use the hotbar.

I logged out and back in, same thing. Third time (after successfully validating the game cache) seems to be a charm.

If there is/was no wipe I might stay a day or two on stable.

It was certainly a tent & oil barrel wipe. I spotted a military tent yesterday + barrel and my own

barrel were all gone after the new update.

Edited by Ori42

ah, they are testing 75 player servers - I just noticed it haha.  :D

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

All join UK-09 plox. :)

Guys come to Cherno and let's test out this performance - it's like King of the Hill on Arma 3 -

I'm at Cherno, let us all meet there, and don't KOS when u see one, hehe. 

'It start to get dark too - use it to get into positions around Cherno. ;)

And when it start to get morning in Cherno with sunlight - we can see who is the King of Cherno? :)

Edited by Ori42
  • Like 2

So??? Whats new???

This build is probably just bug fixes. Also, they're testing 75 player servers. That seems to be about it, for now anyway.

• Like 1

So??? Whats new???

The only thing obvious are the high pop servers. So far, everything else looks pretty similar to the last build.

2015_07_23_00005.jpg

Night at Cherno.  ^_^

2015_07_23_00006.jpg

It start to get morning.  ^_^

Edited by Ori42

Oh, by the way, for whoever was asking about improvised suppressors on handguns: they work on the P1 in addition to the Longhorn.

I tried today on the CR75 but it wouldn't take it.

Mmmm nothing new except 75 player servers ... I wonder why they had to take them down all night for that ..

Odd item clean-up, I think.  SC02 - never more than 5 folks on it this morning.

Was at Myshinko base in my truck.  Was loading it with goodies (scored a scoped, drummed, AKM and a scoped AK74 - plenty of spare mags for each).  To make room, I dropped my AUG, jerry can, 2 boxes of shotgun shells, 2 flares, 30 rd AKM mag, and an AK handgrip (still bugged).  Went back to base camp, then found a helicrash with a 60-round STANAG.  So, headed back to Myshinko to grab the AUG.  Everything but the AUG was gone.  It had been about 1 hour of real life time - what's that in game time, 12 hours?  

Someone could have taken, but why take 2 flares and a useless grip? Could those items have despawned that quickly?

• Like 2

in the name of sience i tested the tripwire trap.

you can walk/jogg/sprint through it and ...tadaa...nothing happens.

no broken leg or something.

it changed its status from pristine to damaged, thats all. :(

• Like 1

No character wipe, but a persistence reset for trucks/tents. At least I had one of my batteries and glowplugs on me!

Me too, off to a good start considering I bambied myself right before the down time.

I see Odin Lowe on my server, not sure if this is your home server and I'm just not usually up this early. Was wondering is Odin your real name, mine's Thor and my baby nephew is Odin. We have a 7 letter Finn last name so we got short Scandinavian first names.

• Like 3

Me too, off to a good start considering I bambied myself right before the down time.

I see Odin Lowe on my server, not sure if this is your home server and I'm just not usually up this early. Was wondering is Odin your real name, mine's Thor and my baby nephew is Odin. We have a 7 letter Finn last name so we got short Scandinavian first names.

It was just a server I logged in this morning, and stayed for about 2 hours. Wasnu logged in the same right after you left too! 

No, Odin is not my real name. Odin Lowe is a nickname I've been using for a couple of years now, and it's the same nick I use for almost everything gaming/internet related.

I know you're not the big social type, but if we ever bump into each other in a server, feel free to say hi! We could just trade a few words and items, and then continue our separate ways.

Anyway, take care and have a good one!

• Like 4

Odd item clean-up, I think.  SC02 - never more than 5 folks on it this morning.

Was at Myshinko base in my truck.  Was loading it with goodies (scored a scoped, drummed, AKM and a scoped AK74 - plenty of spare mags for each).  To make room, I dropped my AUG, jerry can, 2 boxes of shotgun shells, 2 flares, 30 rd AKM mag, and an AK handgrip (still bugged).  Went back to base camp, then found a helicrash with a 60-round STANAG.  So, headed back to Myshinko to grab the AUG.  Everything but the AUG was gone.  It had been about 1 hour of real life time - what's that in game time, 12 hours?  

Someone could have taken, but why take 2 flares and a useless grip? Could those items have despawned that quickly?

I think the clean-up now is how it is supposed to be, only weapons, backpacks, barrels, campfires, tents and vehicles remains, everything else will be cleaned after some minutes.

I did the test also, i made a pile of items, I checked it after 30 minutes and only the weapons survived. I have a backpack hidden also and is still there.

Two patches before this one was kinda crazy, all items remained on the floor for days.

I think they are doing a very good job with this, I think in no other game you can drop something on the floor and remains there for days. :thumbsup:

Edited by Wili
  • Like 3

I think in no other game you can drop something on the floor and remains there for days. :thumbsup:

Well apart from playing "don't clean up my bedroom" game for a week lol :D

On serious note, keep up the good work guys! :)

Roger

It was just a server I logged in this morning, and stayed for about 2 hours. Wasnu logged in the same right after you left too! 

No, Odin is not my real name. Odin Lowe is a nickname I've been using for a couple of years now, and it's the same nick I use for almost everything gaming/internet related.

I know you're not the big social type, but if we ever bump into each other in a server, feel free to say hi! We could just trade a few words and items, and then continue our separate ways.

Anyway, take care and have a good one!

i saw you guys too on the playerlist.

first thing i have done, put my sawnoff in my backpack, not that i accidently kill someone from "our" forum  :blush:

• Like 3

Thirst & hunger when in soaked/cold/freezing/hypothermia state is giving nightmares and eating all my beanZ.

I'm not sure if something is wrong or if we are being experimented on  :huh:

Thirst seemed excessive from the beginning but as soon I was soaked / cold everything went to the dogs.

Tried making a fire in a house chimney with little to no success, lighting a fire outside didn't help either (raining).

I have the notion that there may be a clash somewhere with the different condition statuses.

Try it and see, (at your own risk) weather permitting !

• Like 7

Well uk 02 or something is popping 75/75 players... yet... theres noone in berezino? will iterate further when first player is found.... Hope to see you guys there (3PP instead of my usual 1PP cuz as always the first person servers are all around 15 ppl max)!

• Like 1