kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

The word is, Experimental will be down until tomorrow. Play Stable for now. Not sure exactly when tomorrow is, but watch here every now and then and you will see many desperate people desperately trying to log in to get our "cough" their fix. Then we "cough" they will report when it is up. I wonder if that meat I had on stable is rotten now?

Yeah I know that, but seriously, the experimental servers are all up, there are zero players in them ATM and when you try to log in you get a battle eye error saying "unknown game version".

Version I am showing is .58.128787, is that new?

...had no ammo for it, at least not until shortly after I chucked it into the woods...

Every. Damn. Time.

edit: 128787 was the last version before the shutdown.

Edited by whiskeytango
  • Like 1

did they say that this will have the bus, sedan and offroad or is that for .59 (why is my title helicopter hunter, ive never seen a helicopter)

Edited by koffeekage

Brian "wants" to have this out this "morning" not sure exactly what he means by "morning" or if he'll get what he "wants". It's 0700 in Prague so it is morning, I'll just wait oh so patiently.

Yeah I know that, but seriously, the experimental servers are all up, there are zero players in them ATM and when you try to log in you get a battle eye error saying "unknown game version".

I am still showing 0.58.128187 and I haven't had an update tonight / this morning. The servers are still showing this same version, but as was already mentioned, Battleye is looking for a different version. 

• Like 1

Yes, everyone sees what you see. Like I said, when it is up...we will all scream. Word is tomorrow. Feel free to keep hammering those empty servers. It will be 18 hrs before I will be able to try to login, should be up by then.

I dont think we will see update before 11 CET. First cafee, than breakfast break...us east europeans like to take it easy....  :P

Edit: with reading about servers being taken down for night I decided to go to bed earlier, at 10PM,I usuallyplay untl 1-1.30 AM and on weekends until 4AM

Edited by igor-vk
  • Like 3

I dont think we will see update before 11 CET. First cafee, than breakfast break...us east europeans like to take it easy....  :P

Agreed. If they don't run into any big problems, the build should be up by lunch time in CZ.

How long it takes Steam to get organized is another matter, all together. Hopefully, they'll be on their game!

• Like 1

Yes, everyone sees what you see. Like I said, when it is up...we will all scream. Word is tomorrow. Feel free to keep hammering those empty servers. It will be 18 hrs before I will be able to try to login, should be up by then.

Ok, see ya, ignoring you from this point forward.  Scream all you want, I won't hear you.

I have an update queued!!!

Sorry, this may be a false alarm. I can't remember if my antique machine had already been updated to 0.58, or not.

Edited by BleedoutBill

Yep, this thread is proof of how thin the veneer of civilization is.  Experimental goes down for a day, everybody losses their minds.

• Like 3

Yep, this thread is proof of how thin the veneer of civilization is.  Experimental goes down for a day, everybody losses their minds.

It's less stressful when the power grid goes down!

• Like 2

We are one teensy tiny baby step removed from swinging in trees and slinging feces at one another.

• Like 4

Only 4 more hours at work, then I can nom on that animal lard I cooked yesterday. Also want to see if you can still put 4 items in a pot, attach it to the propane stove, and have the result take up only 2 vertical slots in inventory.

Edited by whiskeytango

The servers are online again. Just the update is missing. :(

There is 1 server online called the test 1 it has the new version already number is 0.58.128820. I think its almost ready maybe an hour or so.

Edited by xCrankx
  • Like 2

Has 8 slots and takes 4 slots? Has 8 slots and takes 8 slots?

It has 8 and takes 8 slots. :|

2015_07_22_00011.jpg

Edited by xCrankx

Any news from the devs as the morning is almost over?  I don't mind, but the say one thing and as usual the reality is completely different.  A bit of communication would not go a miss.

update incoming... 262 mb

Confirmed. This is not a drill.

Edit: Ver. 0.58.128820

Edited by BleedoutBill
  • Like 7

no wipe for me

no wipe for me

If there is/was no wipe I might stay a day or two on stable.