kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Great pic!

Lol, wish I could play like that it was like a slideshow getting to the nearby deerhut to dial it back down to playable.

I just can't hang, going back to stable to work on a 1pp character...

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2

Lol, wish I could play like that it was like a slideshow getting to the nearby deerhut to dial it back down to playable.

i played long time aion on US servers from germany with an bad web conection and there were no problems in pvp from high ping.

when dayz is finished and optimized, it will be fine for you and me too.

and btw, its much better now then 3 month ago, i am able to play on high ping servers in australia or singapore with minimum lags.

3 months ago, ping over 100 was "NoGo", it was not playing it was "lagging" through chernarus.

I just can't hang, going back to stable to work on a 1pp character...

Nice, my second favorite movie after The Godfather 1. :)

This is so disapponting. I finally found a plug and a battery but cant move the V3s because i need fuel. Filled a pot but cant fill it in the V3S. Anyone saw a Jerry can?

I spawned on the coast and I found a jerry can 83% and I am carrying it :-) It was in the house with lots of shelves.

Holy crap, I'm productive with no EXP.  Since it went off lien about 5 (?) hours ago, I have:  taken the dogs on a 2 mile walk; cleaned the pool; gone to the gym; trimmed all the Rose of Sharon along the back fence (and bundled and disposed of the trimmings); stained the floor of the outside kitchen; and watered all the plants.  I'm gonna have to think up a story about how all this happened before the wife gets home - if not, she'll figure out how much time I really waste in a day! 

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 8

I am having a lot of trouble reaching the healthy status. I find enough food and water but I just get stuffed and never see the healing / healthy status so far.

Weird, I was healthy after 2 cans of food and a water pump and 12 minutes. 

i played long time aion on US servers from germany with an bad web conection and there were no problems in pvp from high ping.

when dayz is finished and optimized, it will be fine for you and me too.

and btw, its much better now then 3 month ago, i am able to play on high ping servers in australia or singapore with minimum lags.

3 months ago, ping over 100 was "NoGo", it was not playing it was "lagging" through chernarus.

I'm used to playing on old PCs and shitty internet so I've managed to have fun for most of my almost 800 hours and it does keep getting better.

Just for giggles this morning I posted my specs. In the "can I play SA" post just to see if the experts think I'm imagining all the fun I've had.

Weird, I was healthy after 2 cans of food and a water pump and 12 minutes. 

Yeah, turned out to be an old bug reemerging, I got healthy status as soon as I did a little self mutilation, the system needed to be triggered.

Well guess I will go back to Stable for today.

• Like 3

Seriously?  THAT's JUST GREAT!

https://youtu.be/yM5KQVAsm2g

Brian Hicks @Hicks_206

Exp servers are down for the night, prepping for another exp push we want to do in the morning.

No doubt, I've got an empty house, a comfy office chair, and no ambition to do anything productive IRL.

"Because DayZ"

• Like 4

No doubt, I've got an empty house, a comfy office chair, and no ambition to do anything productive IRL.

"Because DayZ"

At least you didn't stain all the floor in front of the grill in a way that you can't walk to it for another hour.  So, now I'm hungry, have nothing productive left to do, and, obviously, have no EXP to play.  I guess I could start a novel.  Or maybe just eat all the ice cream in the freezer.  One of those.  Probably.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 2

Same here.  Worked all dayz long, could have hit the pub to play darts (steel tip) but wasn't in the mood for socialization.  I did play a bit last night on the new build and was looking forward to this evening spending a few more hours on the camp.  No worries though, three fingers of Jack to sip on while I wait for stable to download.

"Because DayZ"

Same here.  Worked all dayz long, could have hit the pub to play darts (steel tip) but wasn't in the mood for socialization.  I did play a bit last night on the new build and was looking forward to this evening spending a few more hours on the camp.  No worries though, three fingers of Jack to sip on while I wait for stable to download.

The wife asked if I needed anything before she abandoned me in the boonies all day and I said nah, thinking I had a big day of DayZ to keep me busy. Tempted to take the ATV for the hour ride to the to the beer store but not sure if the gate is closed or by-passable right now because of forestfire season.

• Like 2

I seriously just queried Vancouver Island on Google.  Out in the sticks I see, one with nature I would suspect.  Very nice!

The wife asked if I needed anything before she abandoned me in the boonies all day and I said nah, thinking I had a big day of DayZ to keep me busy. Tempted to take the ATV for the hour ride to the to the beer store but not sure if the gate is closed or by-passable right now because of forestfire season.

• Like 2

I seriously just queried Vancouver Island on Google.  Out in the sticks I see, one with nature I would suspect.  Very nice!

My front yard, we have nothing but that on 2 sides for about 75km but civilization is only 5mins and the "big city" is only a half hour car ride. I don't drive so I have to take the long way on a dirtbike or quad if my chauffeur is unavailable

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11018060_10203176263207280_1176355723141134410_n.jpg?oh=09652964a25b978fcc3d54f748726e58&oe=564CE853 

Beer run.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11062095_10202917925749005_4931123364726895958_n.jpg?oh=8cb4818c8fde56396ef67a887f3ea76e&oe=56133D5D

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 3

My front yard, we have nothing but that on 2 sides for about 75km but civilization is only 5mins and the "big city" is only a half hour car ride. I don't drive so I have to take the long way on a dirtbike or quad if my chauffeur is unavailable

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11018060_10203176263207280_1176355723141134410_n.jpg?oh=09652964a25b978fcc3d54f748726e58&oe=564CE853 

You should get a pick and make a stone furnace to cook those in.

• Like 1

I'm used to playing on old PCs and shitty internet so I've managed to have fun for most of my almost 800 hours and it does keep getting better.

Just for giggles this morning I posted my specs. In the "can I play SA" post just to see if the experts think I'm imagining all the fun I've had.

Yeah, same here, I lone wolf it mostly because I am around 2500+ miles from the nearest server (San Diego)..  Does not much matter what ping says either.  If the bandwidth heading that way is taken or plugged up then I am just screwed.    If I go AUS/NZ or Singapore I can get better performance that way half the time and they are way more than 2500 miles away.

• Like 2

Oh damn I missed them zombies. Shot them all loudly with a SKS to let them know that IMT was back in town. :)

Beer run.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11062095_10202917925749005_4931123364726895958_n.jpg?oh=8cb4818c8fde56396ef67a887f3ea76e&oe=56133D5D

Hey, that's the deer I killed. It respawned so CLE also respawns animals now, interesting. :lol:
  • Like 2

About the deer, like I tell my brother the "lawn kids" are off limits.

I eat meat but didn't take to the family tradition of hunting because I'd hate to ruin a weekend morning sleeping off a hangover to get up early and go chase something instead of just getting some gas station hotdogs when I get my appetite back at 1400.

• Like 2

If anyone wants an impression of (some parts) of Vancouver Island check out the reality series "Alone". Episode 1 to 5 are currently downloadable. About 10 guys having to survive alone on the island, last man standing wins 500.000 dollars. Loneliness, wolves, black bear, cougars, trees and a lot of rain sums it up really ;)

"Because DayZ"

most pertinent question is are you hiring? because I feel like I'm the perfect candidate

:D

Edited by freethink
  • Like 2

I dont know if someone has mentioned it but the Ammo box now takes 8 slots.

2015_07_21_00010.jpg

Has 8 slots and takes 4 slots? Has 8 slots and takes 8 slots?