SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

Experimental is off line for weekend. I really hoped things will develop smoother and faster over time, considering they had more than enough time to learn engine by now. 

Guess I'm back back in Arma for weekend. 

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

No servers yet unfortunately.

Its ok im cleaning up my room until than.

*Throws a grenade in it!* EVERYTHING IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW! 83

UGH, bad news

Edited by barnabus
  • Like 2

All this means is that we can now take showers, wash the dishes and do the laundry.

• Like 7

don´t forget the feet !!!

post2.jpg

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, wasnu said:

don´t forget the feet !!!

post2.jpg

LOL! That's awesome!

4 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Looks like there's new icons coming to DayZ.

Spoiler

Now I can finally start harassing drivers in Chernarus who aren't keen on using their turn-signals.

Safety first.

"Sir, stop resisting me. STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!"  (Shoots man falling into diabetic coma, for not following orders)

Edited by emuthreat
Cultural accuraccy.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

Now I can finally start harassing drivers in Chernarus who aren't keen on using their turn-signals.

Safety first.

"Sir, stop resisting me. STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!"  (Shoots man falling into diabetic coma, for not following orders)

No you can't because servers are offline

*feels smart now*

12 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

No you can't because servers are offline

*feels smart now*

By "now," I meant in a few months, or years, when the revealed tech finally makes it into public servers.

Also, I'm aware of the servers being down for the weekend.  I got hooked on slither.io in the meantime.  Looks like rain all weekend where I live, too.  Curse you DayZ devs.  (Shakes fist at the air, dramatically)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, barnabus said:

UGH, bad news

aww shit, wanted to start another game today.

Just stopped playing exp 2 days ago or so because I felt so bad about KoSing so many people on the eastern airfield but fuck me they scared the living hell out of me.

Just had the best meal of my life. Ice cream. Life is good.

• Like 4

^^Glad to see you are keeping to your word.

• Like 1

Well, now I know what I'm not doing Sunday evening.

It's a long weekend here, gonna try and drink "all the beer" instead I guess.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, igor-vk said:

Maybe we get more zeds on Monday. 

Maybe less desync 

I didn`t notice desync much compare to 0.59 at least - it was a huge improvement when u saw guys ran together on twitch live streams on lagy exp. branch servers.

It was one really annoying bug for double carry main shoulder weapons since 1 vanish if u had both weapons on the quickbar.

I had a SKS & CR and lost my CR due to that bug - I also lost an UMP which vanished in thin air as well with same bug. 

A couple days ago I came back to Dayz. Last time I played it was in 2014 (Heard .60 is amazing). Then I played an hour of DayZ before sleeping. Woke up and the servers are gone. :(

Let's talk about something else than 0.60 while the servers are down.

I've heard Justin Biber has a new Haircut?

I've been playing SA in short sessions for past 6 months or so, mainly just exploring towns and looting but I never see any zombies. 

Will they reimplement zeds in 0.60 once it goes stable with all the "oh shit so many zombies" or will they be more or less not a threat yet again?

9 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

Let's talk about something else than 0.60 while the servers are down.

*snip*

There was a tripple stabbing with one fatality and a separate hostage situation in my small town of 3000 yesterday. I wasn't involved in either but my town pride swelled that someone(s) took the initiative to get Chemainus on the map.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

There was a tripple stabbing with one fatality and a separate hostage situation in my small town of 3000 yesterday. I wasn't involved in either but my town pride swelled that someone(s) took the initiative to get Chemainus on the map.  

WOW-... that happened in Chemainus?! Sounds more like Cheranus. 

Love that little place... drop in the marina there as often as we can and go for Sushi at a little place in town. Crummy thing to have happen in such a small community that seems so artistic and relaxed. 

Edited by eno
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, eno said:

WOW-... that happened in Chemainus?! Sounds more like Cheranus. 

Love that little place... drop in the marina there as often as we can and go for Sushi at a little place in town. Crummy thing to have happen in such a small community that seems so artistic and relaxed. 

The meth/crack heads are migrating in to the point where we have a motor home driving around at night dropping off "squads" to go rob sheds and stash tools on the railroad tracks for pickup later. It's not surprising predators sniffed out the huge elderly population and our laid back ways.  Have a feeling the incidents were these people and or some of our indigenous people going hard on  a head start to the long weekend.

During the day it's so clean here you can eat off the streets and the crime hasn't made it to my neighborhood yet. Our house has literally had the front door locked 3 times in the last 30 years when the whole family went to Mexico.