SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Oh great. Before it was "Holy sh*t it could release next week!" and now it is "Holy mother of god if could release within the next 5 f*cking minutes!".

My vacations are screwed. -.-

:lol:  :thumbsup:  :beans:  

Fear not.  I can confirm it will not be released in the next 5 mins.  Sleep easy.

U WUT M8!!!?!?  :murder:  :murder:  :murder:  :murder:  :murder:  :murder:

• Like 2

ALL ABROAD THE HYPE TRAIN

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO

*\o/* *\o/**\o/*  :lol:   *\o/**\o/**\o/**\o/*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Our destination: disappointment and anger followed by disbelief and remorse.

• Like 2

Fear not.  I can confirm it will not be released in the next 5 mins.  Sleep easy.

rocket_zps45e6efa5.jpg

• Like 9

fraggle what about the next 24 hours? can you confrim it wont release within this time frame?

I WILL NOT FALL INTO YOUR TRAPS GODDAM YOU!

• Like 2

fraggle I m sorry for even asking! but I mean if there is a release date I think you would know it ;p

can you at least confirm that?

Edited by Itchy_Scrotum

Holy crap, first I read "I can confirm it will not be release in the next 5 days".

And I was like:

I am not sure, but there is a possibility that something is not quite right with me xD

It's like when you really hope for the rain to stop so desperately it the rain stops exactly when you've hoped it would and you had no reasons to believe it would stop at the moment it stopped, but it clearly stopped. And when you are joyful about your wish coming true, the rain starts coming back in that exact moment and you're angry and crazy and you don't know where you are and you just wanna go home so you ask your wife Luanne if you can go home but she says you can't so you slap her in her face and tell her to go do her dishes and she does the dishes and you get hungry so you go make yourself some cornflakes with milk but then you realize that it's late at night and it isn't the right time to eat so you go throw the food out but you're still hungry and there's no food in the kitchen and you yell at your wife but your wife can't make food magically appear so you go out to buy some food but when you get to the cash register you realize you don't have any money and so you yell at the lady at the cash register but she can't give you the food without your payment and so you go take a loan at a nearby bank but the bank refuses to give you the money you desire so you punch the person who refused you in the face and forcefully take the money but then the alarm goes off and the police comes and you've got yourself 20 years in prison.

• Like 3

No fraggle, you have to give us 24hrs warning.

We've given so much to this community, we deserve special treatment.

• Like 1

It's like when you really hope for the rain to stop so desperately it the rain stops exactly when you've hoped it would and you had no reasons to believe it would stop at the moment it stopped, but it clearly stopped. And when you are joyful about your wish coming true, the rain starts coming back in that exact moment and you're angry and crazy and you don't know where you are and you just wanna go home so you ask your wife Luanne if you can go home but she says you can't so you slap her in her face and tell her to go do her dishes and she does the dishes and you get hungry so you go make yourself some cornflakes with milk but then you realize that it's late at night and it isn't the right time to eat so you go throw the food out but you're still hungry and there's no food in the kitchen and you yell at your wife but your wife can't make food magically appear so you go out to buy some food but when you get to the cash register you realize you don't have any money and so you yell at the lady at the cash register but she can't give you the food without your payment and so you go take a loan at a nearby bank but the bank refuses to give you the money you desire so you punch the person who refused you in the face and forcefully take the money but then the alarm goes off and the police comes and you've got yourself 20 years in prison.

You can't just stop in middle of the story!? What happend then?

• Like 1

I don't see how changing the name of the store page implies a release any second now

• Like 1

I don't see how changing the name of the store page implies a release any second now

Crushing dreams with logic. Normally I'm not a fan but this made me laugh.

It can release when I'm back from school.

• Like 1

我不明白如何改變商店頁面的名稱意味著釋放任何第二

What?!

• Like 1

No fraggle, you have to give us 24hrs warning.

We've given so much to this community, we deserve special treatment.

YEAH YEAH YEAH  

we is entitiled to special treatment!!!

B)

• Like 1

Know what I might do today? Actually -play- some DayZ. Haven't done that in months...

• Like 1

YEAH YEAH YEAH  

we is entitiled to special treatment!!!

B)

I am entitled to Moar special treatmints.
  • Like 1

I swear to god. I have never witnessed such a group of nutty people in my life. This thread is awesome.

I like it! :)

Btw i can confirm the standalone wont be released tonight! or can i ? ;)

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 1

Btw i can confirm the standalone wont be released tonight! or can i ? ;)

Well, that depends on where you live. Timezones and such.

Fakeedit:

Oops, I've said too much!