SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

according to @Hicks_206 twitter posted today, the development team is Mid way in the "sprint". 

Now if we look at Rockets last post on twitter (September 28th),
 we should expect the release of SA in the next 25 days.
Edited by exogravis
  • Like 1

according to @Hicks_206 twitter posted today, the development team is Mid way in the "sprint". 

Now if we look at Rockets last post on twitter (September 28th),
 we should expect the release of SA in the next 25 days.

Or he was in mid sprint in that field when he saw a few animators up ahead (team multiplayer session) and paused to take that picture and survey the area.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the developers have intentions of adding some kind of base building /  way to safely store gear?

And to all the people who can't wait for the release: I can't wait for the alpha release either but we have to be realistic: every week since 2012 i have read or heard somewhere "the standalone is coming out next week" 

I have no expactations anymore. i know that games take a long time to develop (look at any AAA title) they usually take years to develop.

Or he was in mid sprint in that field when he saw a few animators up ahead (team multiplayer session) and paused to take that picture and survey the area.

that would just be a cruel and unusual thing to do given rockets post about being in the last lap.

Edited by exogravis

Does anyone know if the developers have intentions of adding some kind of base building /  way to safely store gear?

That depends on how you define "safely" really. Dean has spoken many times about his desire to add some kind of base building or such and that the design of it and engine is the limitation of what is possible. But even then other players will always be able to break in and steal stuff, it will never be completely safe.

Edited by Terrorviktor

Guys, I am drinking some homebrewed apple wine that tastes like crap and looks yellow. If I survive drinking this it means the game will be released within the next 20 days or so.

Don't ask questions, just hop on the bandwagon and shut up!

that would just be a cruel and unusual thing to do given rockets post about being in the last lap.

Not to mention this post on hicks twitter 

"Hicks ‏@Hicks_206

Post Sprint meeting followed by multi player testing session w/ team. Found a bag, vest and weapon only to die to poisoning. #dayzdaily"

ah well ... i guess i was gullible enough to get trolled.

Edited by exogravis

Guys, read this! http://steamdb.info/sub/17511/#section_history STEAM DAYZ EARLY ACCESS CHANGED 6 HOURS AGO! (Caps are necessary!). This app was listed over 6 months ago, and has changed just today!

Don't freak out. Be cool. Just breathe. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

• Like 1

Don't freak out. Be cool. Just breathe. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

JESUS 'BOUT TO COME TO EARTH. JESUS 'BOUT TO SAVE YA'LL. YA'LL JUST GET READY, 'AIGHT? 'CAUSE NOW'S THE TIME. JESUS BE COMING HOME TONIGHT. OH LORD, SAVE ME. SAVE ME, LAWD.

Took yer time but well spotted.

Oh sh*t, I think it's really happening!

• Like 1

We will see. And yes a am not believing anything before i see it with my own eyes.

Standalone has been delayed and delayed and delayed so much that i kind of lost hope!

Guess i will regain it pretty fast tho when it is released but i do not expect it to be anytime soon!

• Like 1

We will see. And yes a am not believing anything before i see it with my own eyes.

Always the wisest way to be imo.

• Like 1

I'm hoping it'll be out by Christmas.  Not going to get my panties in a twist though if it's not.

I think they tested half of the game.  0,5 of the final lap to go.

You asked for it vwMin.gif

ALL ABROAD THE HYPE TRAIN

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO

*\o/* *\o/**\o/*  :lol:   *\o/**\o/**\o/**\o/*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Like 1

I'm hoping it'll be out by Christmas.  Not going to get my panties in a twist though if it's not.

That no fun m8.  panty twisting is gr8

I'm hoping it'll be out by Christmas.

So am I, someone on here bet me case of beer it wouldn't be out by then :/

Hicks: Mid sprint, loving the team MP sessions. I think a couple of the animators may be up ahead. #DayZDaily

BXMcKq9CYAAuMWF.jpg

Oh great. Before it was "Holy sh*t it could release next week!" and now it is "Holy mother of god if could release within the next 5 f*cking minutes!".

My vacations are screwed. -.-

Oh great. Before it was "Holy sh*t it could release next week!" and now it is "Holy mother of god if could release within the next 5 f*cking minutes!".

My vacations are screwed. -.-

Fear not.  I can confirm it will not be released in the next 5 mins.  Sleep easy.