ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0150627

The focus is on Xbox to earn Bonus Money.

Pc Players evt. get a 14,99$  DLC  for V3s, Sedan, and throwing.

Then another one for 14,99$ with Littlebird and Dirtbike...

My hope for DayZ is in the Modding Community.

i think (i hope this is wrong) The developers, if they still exist focus on Xbox or other Projects...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Experimental branch is crickets and locked down for almost a month. People are bored in stable- rarely posting. 

WTF? 

Handheld optics were broken, weather is not consistent between server and client. Cars are a fucking nightmare and storage in proximity to base walls is embarrassing- 

Hey- communication is still a thing. You filled your fucking pockets with this abomination of a full release... time to pay the piper. 

You fucked it up SO hard at Christmas... what are you doing to fix it?

Edited by eno
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

9 hours ago, eno said:

Experimental branch is crickets and locked down for almost a month. People are bored in stable- rarely posting. 

WTF? 

Handheld optics were broken, weather is not consistent between server and client. Cars are a fucking abomination and storage in proximity to base walls is embarrassing- 

Hey- communication is still a thing. You filled your fucking pockets with this abomination of a full release... time to pay the piper. 

Be happy the serverbrowser works again. 😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, eno said:

WTF? 

What makes you think we are bored? People are still posting and reading the forums. Obviously the post-patch hype isn't there but other than that, it's pretty much down to normal.

What happened at Christmas? I think I missed that one.

Edited by benedictus
  • Confused 2

if they go the DLC route, they can just as well stop working on the game right now, because that is not gonna fly with anybody, and it will literally kill their game.

if anyone has plans like this, he or she is absolutely not suited for marketing and they should fire him or her, as that is the only extra revenue they can actually look forward to.

the only thing i can imagine the majority of players would accept as DLC are new maps. there it actually would seem like a good idea.

• Thanks 1

Again with the DLC. Anything that was in original roadmaps and plans for 1.0 will not go into DLC:s, that's why it is called "backlog". I have no doubts there will be DLC:s eventually - with new maps, military vehicles and so on, anything never announced for DayZ 1.0. For example it wouldn't surprise me if eventually Namalsk ends up being a DLC with official servers running it.

3 hours ago, g4borg said:

if they go the DLC route, they can just as well stop working on the game right now, because that is not gonna fly with anybody, and it will literally kill their game.

if anyone has plans like this, he or she is absolutely not suited for marketing and they should fire him or her, as that is the only extra revenue they can actually look forward to.

the only thing i can imagine the majority of players would accept as DLC are new maps. there it actually would seem like a good idea.

You realize people are stupid right?  And it's those stupid people that allow gaming companies to charge $79.99(CAD) and then another $40(CAD) for a seasons pass that they use to complete their unfinished games.  Stupid people are the reason why games like Warframe exist, free to play so to speak, because they don't think that when they buy those $5 cosmetics($20 in Anthem's case) or $10 mounts every couple of days it's a big deal but then by the end of the month, they've spent over $300 on junk just for one game.  Stupid people are the reason companies like Activision and EA can crap out re-hashed games over and over and over because the sheep keep buying them

Edited by Guy Smiley
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, Supe2licious said:

When do we get the next update?

Is there any info available?

New patch is in quality control now. Probably release next week

3 hours ago, amadieus said:

New patch is in quality control now. Probably release next week

seems like twitter is the place to find out new stuff and updates now . ..

From Twitter - DayZ 21st March

"Our teams are currently getting PC builds through thorough QA pass looking for an Experimental release candidate. We don’t have s solid one yet, but as soon as we do, we’ll be ready to get Experimental servers back online. Safe to say, don’t expect that this week"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, aux7 said:

"Our teams are currently getting PC builds through thorough QA pass looking for an Experimental release candidate. We don’t have s solid one yet, but as soon as we do, we’ll be ready to get Experimental servers back online. Safe to say, don’t expect that this week"

Guess the forum is obsolete, might as well close it down. It also makes much more sense, using a third-party application rather than your own.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you all for the info!

Imo that are good news, and i cant wait to see a new patch online.
Hope it will come from exp to stable branche soon.

1 hour ago, Supe2licious said:

Thank you all for the info!

Imo that are good news, and i cant wait to see a new patch online.
Hope it will come from exp to stable branche soon.

Doesn’t even sound like it’ll be on experimental soon so don’t hold your breath.

If they say they don’t have a stable build in pre experimental the buildings are probably upside down, the Riffy wreck is now the Ferris wheel from Pripyat and the green mountain antenna in the shape of a giant dildo. 

They have some work to do. 

Edited by eno
  • Haha 2

Any news about SINGLE player mode? i dont like peoples i want relax survive

Edited by lioner

10 minutes ago, lioner said:

Any new about SINGLE player mode? i dont like peoples i want relax survive

as you are on Pc you can set up your own server on your pc and you will then play completely on your own. Works fine on my pc.

You just have to download the server files from steam. Run the  file, then run Dayz. On the server select tab, go to the LAN server tab, and you should see your pc. click on it and play. You can also save your character if you so wish

• Thanks 1

yep, no problem with PС version. but i want single player mode on xbox one version (

Edited by lioner
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, lioner said:

yep, no problem with PС version. but i want single player mode on xbox one version (

I would suggest posting this in the Xbox section of the forum then or maybe make it clear that you are talking about xbox

Edited by aux7
  • Beans 1

Hello! I am an administrator of a community server, could you please hit the player's name ajust in lob game? and kill the survivor status? I'm tired of asking players to name the boot using the command, -name=nick

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2019 at 9:02 PM, aux7 said:

Yes unfortunately since you need a twitter account to actually browse twitter. (Well there is ways around it, like only using the search feature, but its not ideal). And also Twitter is a terrible service and a terrible company.

On 3/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, lioner said:

Any news about SINGLE player mode? i dont like peoples i want relax survive

Just play on PVE Community Servers or you can use the Community Offline Mode.

https://github.com/Arkensor/DayZCommunityOfflineMode