ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0150627

1 hour ago, philbur said:

@BetterDeadThanZed is referring to his Community Server...and not a Public Server.

I strongly suggest you try out a few of them and see if they are more in line with your preferred DayZ experience. That's the whole point of having both Public (standard) server and Private (custom) environments.

If you are opposed to loot farming then just find a server that sets the respawn interval longer. You also have no server hopping.

To me, it seems that what you are looking for in your DayZ experience is definitely going to be better served in the Community... Cheers!

The whole point he is trying to make is that it shouldn't even be possible to lootcycle official servers. Loot respawns in 3 minutes or maybe even less if you take all the items away. And you don't even have to be kilometers away for it to be respawned either.

• Beans 2

On 2/22/2019 at 6:53 AM, pilgrim* said:

Maybe don't go to high loot areas.  Go the other way.

Good one. Maybe we should just play offline huh?  

9 hours ago, IMT said:

The whole point he is trying to make is that it shouldn't even be possible to lootcycle official servers. Loot respawns in 3 minutes or maybe even less if you take all the items away. And you don't even have to be kilometers away for it to be respawned either.

I'm trying to figure out how to change my loot respawn so stuff respawns once a week lol

Good update!

Can't walk under camonet-shelters.

Watchtower don't have visible inventory!

Very good!

And please tell us, how go give custom recipes a crafting animation.

I hate the default animation!

And finally!!

Fix that huge fps drop/lag when I come close to a base! I destroyed many cars because 3-5 sec lag. The car ends in a building or tree! The stutters are so annoying! Every time when i comes around 1km near a base!

Fix it damit!!!

Edited by cj187_berlin

9 hours ago, chanman1197 said:

Good one. Maybe we should just play offline huh?  

this is your third post since you joined, @chanman1179.   In your FIRST post you said :
<< literally every time I've found someones tent it was FULL of assault rifles that prob never even got used, if this is true I think its time to uninstall dayz cause this is completely fucked >>
So
I suggest you join an experienced group interested in hunting/movement/survival/dispersion/overwatch/wilderness/stealth/contact-control/  -  or find a more experienced player to hang with until you get an idea of what DayZ is about.
DayZ does not have to be << Get Can of Food - Gear Up in One Hour - Endgame >> ..
Sure, if you play it like that it can be like PUBG (both games come from the same origin) but PUBG is DESIGNED for players who want the Endgame in half an hour.

DayZ is NOT a half-hour-game.. Hang out with some experienced players and find the different options and different long-term ways to play this game.
Don't go straight to the high loot areas - go the other way.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 2/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That's actually a server setting. I have loot set to respawn in 1 hour after it's been removed on my server.

19 hours ago, philbur said:

@BetterDeadThanZed is referring to his Community Server...and not a Public Server.

I strongly suggest you try out a few of them and see if they are more in line with your preferred DayZ experience. That's the whole point of having both Public (standard) server and Private (custom) environments.

If you are opposed to loot farming then just find a server that sets the respawn interval longer. You also have no server hopping.

To me, it seems that what you are looking for in your DayZ experience is definitely going to be better served in the Community... Cheers!

im on server named killing zeds summer chernarus.
i think that this server is your community server where loot should have one hour setting but again...its not working.
loot just spawns after 30 seconds and after some distance...i loote cycled one house and few shacks and also boat.
in half hour boat spawned for me three sodas.
so....what setting there is?is there server where i cant do this?....and this time....give the real server where this is impossible because i am pissed to waist my time with this full released hardcore survival game where loot
spawns magically from thin air,where you can eat cow raw,sheep raw,pigs...then puke and continue eating.....
DCD3F96C0392EA25E79B011486430849F26C3015

4834B59C5715CF413E06656715D3C1FA36FFE164
B6AE285A193D58B6D127BF16E93E8EBA047F47A4

5EE689C09B496D947A4399B6EBC6BD2D5FA82BDA

i dont know if this was your server but it has your name on it.

In the events.xml, there are the event "Loot" :

<restock>3600</restock>

<saferadius>1500</saferadius>

<distanceradius>1500</distanceradius>

<cleanupradius>1500</cleanupradius>

This are my settings.

13 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

this is your third post since you joined, @chanman1179.   In your FIRST post you said :
<< literally every time I've found someones tent it was FULL of assault rifles that prob never even got used, if this is true I think its time to uninstall dayz cause this is completely fucked >>
So
I suggest you join an experienced group interested in hunting/movement/survival/dispersion/overwatch/wilderness/stealth/contact-control/  -  or find a more experienced player to hang with until you get an idea of what DayZ is about.
DayZ does not have to be << Get Can of Food - Gear Up in One Hour - Endgame >> ..
Sure, if you play it like that it can be like PUBG (both games come from the same origin) but PUBG is DESIGNED for players who want the Endgame in half an hour.

DayZ is NOT a half-hour-game.. Hang out with some experienced players and find the different options and different long-term ways to play this game.
Don't go straight to the high loot areas - go the other way.

I havent posted on the forums but I have 740 hours in dayz since the days where sitting in elektro peeking through walls was the meta so I have a bit of experience in this game lol.  Your suggestion to join a hunting group is laughable as any experienced dayz player will know the animal AI and "hunting mechanics" in this game are a joke and far from being its own fun gameplay loop. So please, spare me.  Maybe if they actually had the systems properly in place for that kind of immersive experience your advice could be taken somewhat seriously. But at this point PvP is where all of the fun is and the playerbase is dwindling again and suggestions like yours aren't going to help retain players nor make the game more fun.   

If you dont think theres a balance between pubg and there not being any ARs on the server because theyre all being hoarded in tents and never used I dont think you have enough brain cells to have this discussion to be fair.. 

Edited by chanman1197

15 hours ago, kopo79 said:

im on server named killing zeds summer chernarus.
i think that this server is your community server where loot should have one hour setting but again...its not working.
loot just spawns after 30 seconds and after some distance...i loote cycled one house and few shacks and also boat.
in half hour boat spawned for me three sodas.
so....what setting there is?is there server where i cant do this?....and this time....give the real server where this is impossible because i am pissed to waist my time with this full released hardcore survival game where loot
spawns magically from thin air,where you can eat cow raw,sheep raw,pigs...then puke and continue eating.....

i dont know if this was your server but it has your name on it.

The events.xml file was overwritten at some point and I never noticed it, as I don't loot cycle, I move from one area to the other, looking for loot, so I never noticed it. This has been fixed in my server files and will be updated soon.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, Stf Dma said:

it seems all the AK and M4 were removed from the game.... can you confirm that ?

They're not removed from the game. Players (most likely pew pew kiddies) are constantly taking them when they spawn most likely in an attempt to keep others from having them.

when I am in a base getting weapons etc, I generally just grab everything (apart from clothes) and run. I have a rucksack in my backpack just for raiding  . . .

KAMs and M4s are rare, but generally are missing the magazines or the condition is badly damaged, but I dont know that until I look. and I dont like to give that time to look until I am safe . .. I know in one place I grabbed two KAMs (neither with magazines) and dumped one (badly damaged). Another I had three M4s . . . and had to dump two, one badly damaged, the other because the third had a magazine already . . .

In DayZ, in the most part, there is no game culture. Players have more chance to get a bullet in a back, than the help from players in fight against the zombie.
In DayZ there is not enough karma parameter which defines visibility of the player for the zombie and the probability to meet them even in the forest. The more the player accepts such nature of behavior as murder of other players, the more difficult to it has to be in the world of DayZ.

I think, any progress \regress of the character will stimulate players.
Conditions on any penalties when the player can keep or lose the equipment after murder by players or zombie are also necessary.
To fall from the top point of the card to the bottom - makes exhaustion in this game.  
It is a lot of players on servers which seek for "murder trolling". Such players wait for the victims in secluded places, near places where the player can receive equipment.
Why to look for the equipment in the cities, it is necessary to hit the guy who already collected everything, made this work instead of you.
The player has to have an opportunity to change "karma" - to receive the task "exempt any city from the zombie", the big city that it had to ask for help of other players.

BIS, only you do not say that to teach players to game behavior, you do not want that it has to occur without your participation. 

4 hours ago, Riki68 said:

Homemade leather things can be done or not to work?

Not currently working. 

Edited by eno

Next Grand Priority Patch! - Save game objects in database, pls!!! Need solution! #dayzsavemyworldpls

1280x1024 - TAB GUI overlaping

PS. я устал строить, я устал от того, что все исчезает, ебанарама!

Edited by dobrov

Hi

Since the last update I cannot:

1. Open canned sardines

2. Deploy a fence with pickaxe

3. Use binoculars

4. Can't open seeds packs

Also, when deploying a tent, if I turn to the sides in the last second before the animation is done, the tent does not deploy. Instead, it appears deployed in my hands and only dropping it and picking it up again solves this.

Edit

I did an Integrity Check and everything works now.

Edit 2: 

Now I can open tuna cans and seeds, but still can't use binoculars and pickaxe.

Edited by Tarkules
Typos

2 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Edit

I did an Integrity Check and everything works now.

Integrity check worked for the binoculars? 

And was it sardines you couldn't open or tuna?

I did an integrity check and tuna is intermittent but binoculars / any handheld optic doesn't work...

On 2/21/2019 at 7:28 PM, chanman1197 said:

What... so one hoarder can take the entire servers good loot out of comission..? literally every time I've found someones tent it was FULL of assault rifles that prob never even got used, if this is true I think its time to uninstall dayz cause this is completely fucked.   It already takes forever to gear up when theres loot and a second to lose it all and start over but good luck even getting a gun if this is what the new loot model is like.. smh.

Dayz had so much potential but this is majorly game breaking. in other survival games you have zero limit on crafting and looting and can STILL get beat by hoarders/people who grind more. Good luck getting a foothold anywhere in chernarus if good weapons dont even spawn lmao. Cmon guys.... Why even bother continuing to work on the game if youre gonna do shit like this? 

And if the weapon limit is a gameplay decision to make weapons more scarce and not performance related; you guys are truly lost at how to make this game a fun experience even after all these years which is really disappointing to someone who wanted to see this game succeed.

I wish I was on his server, every time I found a tent (four), they were empty, apart from the fourth which had short sticks in it. I found a military tent and thought I had won the lottery, but that was empty too . ..

21 minutes ago, eno said:

Integrity check worked for the binoculars? 

And was it sardines you couldn't open or tuna?

I did an integrity check and tuna is intermittent but binoculars / any handheld optic doesn't work...

My binoculars, rangefinder still do not work . . .

2 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Hi

Since the last update I cannot:

1. Open canned sardines

2. Deploy a fence with pickaxe

3. Use binoculars

4. Can't open seeds packs

Also, when deploying a tent, if I turn to the sides in the last second before the animation is done, the tent does not deploy. Instead, it appears deployed in my hands and only dropping it and picking it up again solves this.

Update:

After I ran the Integrity Check, I was able to open the Tuna Can (I posted sardines, meant Tuna, the yellow box) and a Pack of Seeds.

5 minutes later (same session), I tried to open another tuna can and it "broke" again, can't open it.

Threw away the pickaxe

Will try the Bino's next time.

I really don't know what to tell you guys, I don't want to mislead anyone. Maybe it's a server-related issue.

16 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

I really don't know what to tell you guys, I don't want to mislead anyone. Maybe it's a server-related issue.

Most of the stuff you're mentioning is known and in the bug tracker so it goes beyond specific servers. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, aux7 said:

My binoculars, rangefinder still do not work . . .

I will show the video where there are transparent textures of equipment, after use of a view of rifle optics. To return to textures color it is necessary to look in other type of optics. Any optics on a rifle does transparent textures of a part of equipment, and any optics without rifle will return color to texture.
On video a scene on the server with Mods.
But I checked it without Mods, the effect was confirmed.

https://youtu.be/kboIEo5y9WM

"I will show the video where there are transparent textures of equipment, after use of a view of rifle optics."

dont think thats anything to do with my problem with the binoculars or rangefinder

7 hours ago, aux7 said:

"I will show the video where there are transparent textures of equipment, after use of a view of rifle optics."

dont think thats anything to do with my problem with the binoculars or rangefinder 

I only wanted to add a question of a problem with optics. The problem with optics is wider than you wrote it.