SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

2 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Did you manage to stay in a 1pp server at all?

I got 2 minutes, kick, repeat over and over with a couple of memory crashes

I validated on steam at some point and managed to get in a half hour on 3pp.

Now I keep getting where it looks like it's joining but kicks me to the main menu.

Guess I'll validate and try again. 

Same thing is happening to me.  :/  I'ma going to keep on trying though.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

It's probably southwest 0-1 as southwest 0-2 is a 1pp server

3 and 4 are up too..

3 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Now I keep getting where it looks like it's joining but kicks me to the main menu.

When I played on a 1pp the camera and movement was really wonky and after about 2 minutes the server crashed. I haven't gotten any memory errors yet but then again I have the video memory set to 2 gb so that could be what's helping to prevent it from happening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

No, not since the AM when I got about 20-25 minutes in on a 1ppserver.  Been trying all day but no joy and it looks there are only 3 or 4 still "up" and I use that term loosely.  I suffered a BE memory corruption so I deleted the game completely and am reloading it.  See youse fella tomorrow....  Although for most of you it is already tomorrow.

What other industry do you fire up an untested thing and then lock up and go home for the weekend with it running?

DayZ you are cruel mistress.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BCBasher said:

If only it were that easy.  Purification tabs are more rare than ballistic helmets now, it seems.
     I found 8 of them at the north Pavlovo guard post before getting terminally booted.

Edited by emuthreat
found tabs

2 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

If only it were that easy.  Purification tabs are more rare than ballistic helmets now, it seems.

I agree with you. In all my time playing 0.6 I have yet to see any purification tabs anywhere. The only medicine I've seen are vitamins.

Kicking to main screen seems to be the status quo at the moment.  I wonder what's going on.  All servers populations visible (36 of them) seem to be in the single digits.

3 minutes ago, Brokenbones said:

Well now I know what I'm not doing Sunday evening.

Played another long day of sessions with the same regulars as yesterday. We had sessions ranging from less than 15 minutes to over an hour.

Seems some hacking is being attempted on these servers. We saw some global bans followed by improved performance.

Long strings of battleeye kicks were seen as well, though I I'm not sure I experienced any myself.

We went to 3PP to try to swim to a possible new string of islands with no luck.

I was a fresh spawn and had some trouble finding a quiet town to loot, there were so many random players I just kept having to leave areas for safety. Eventually we met near Tulga and then hit some fire stations along Elektrogorsk for waterproof gear.

I killed a few infected with an amphibia and noticed it was killing the female infected in Cherno in just 2 body shots.

I barely burned any calories during an hour long swim, nor did my temperature ever really become a problem. While Tatanko was hungry and cold when we finally returned to land.

wRuexVD.jpg

^The longest seconds, ever.

TjJbZy1.jpg

vCDT6j4.jpg

OQPLiHq.jpg

^Really fucking creepy when you find this shit.

UklcIWb.jpg

syBOJaZ.jpg

td4qnrt.jpg

jYE2gso.jpg

tjmB9sV.jpg

r4DpBPV.jpg

^The maestro plots a road to nowhere.

• Like 4

I popped onto a 1pp server and it seemed ok for about 3 minutes and then I was staring at my feet and couldn't raise my head and I went prone and crawled rubber banded towards some bushes. At one point it cleared up for a few seconds and I was in the middle of the road LOL crawling, so I stood and ran rubber banded for about 5 minutes towards a hill and at some point while I was wacky flopping around the server crashed. I think it might be fun to fist fight while jammed like that!

• Like 1

Thx. for server exp. branch hive reset, Dayz team - much appreciated after the tweet. 

Yeah, I think there are some issue with rain at the moment - it creates small lakes on the ground that doesn`t go away after a heavy rain fall. It`s normal in real life, but

I think there are some graphical issues with it in-game, hehe. :)

Also temprature is a bit sensitive at the moment, but the critical bug is memory leak and unstable server performance with the rain patch. 

Edited by ori42

I've been in one of the CE 3pp  servers now for about 30 mins, and counting, without issues.  Servers were freaking out earlier, could not join, or would be kicked right after joining.  Going pretty solid atm.  It was raining when I joined, got nice and wet, not it's clearing up, kind of.  

Edited by antykain

I saw in a video that you can now play russian roulette by chambering the magnum and spinning it. Does anybody know how to do this?

1 hour ago, BCBasher said:

What other industry do you fire up an untested thing and then lock up and go home for the weekend with it running?

DayZ you are cruel mistress.

And you love her though , don't you :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

barely burned any calories during an hour long swim, nor did my temperature ever really become a problem. While Tatanko was hungry and cold when we finally returned to land.

Yeah i got the same yesterday. 90min played and after i drunk from a pump till stuffed (which happend faster) i got no hydrating problem nor was my alter ego hungry.

Edited by mammut (DayZ)

13 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

No, it was further east in Kamyshovo if I'm not mistaken.

Oh ok because i gave someone a sporter the other day in Balota, thought it was you :(

Servers are still fully stuffed, even after additions. I love this game and hope not to come off as too whiny. I do think though that quite a few of the people spamming and obsessively playing this update are streamers and people who aren't at all participating in the bug-checking process. Most just know how well or not well killing other players works. 

I think me will come back when either the hype train chugs to its inevitable next title for awhile, or just wait for stable. Although I did get to play for about 30-45 the other day. The fog was cool and I wasn't able to really find any actual issues to report.

All 0.60 servers appear to be down, except for THE TEST server. Is this the same for everyone else?

The status "Damaged" is written in green now.

3 minutes ago, Chromentry said:

All 0.60 servers appear to be down, except for THE TEST server. Is this the same for everyone else?

Yes.

7 hours ago, Brokenbones said:

I find it weird that after all this time and after all those broken patches they are still doing it right before the weekend....

Guys, come on. This is getting old

• Like 1