boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

At least 1 hour and 30 minutes has passed. The items are still in the wardrobe and the door is still locked (even when logging out and in).

I guess locked doors and items in the wardrobe open and despawn with a server restart.

• Like 3

Has the night been fixed or can you still enable night vision by gamma tuning?

My hopes for the new renderer are that it enables pitch black darkness like in Arma3 or GTA5.

A disappointing report: the banana still does not go into the holster.

I'm reluctant to call it game-breaking ... but if the banana fit, holster it!

I think it was RTX where Hicks was asked during a Q&A about exactly that and hinted that it's never happening :(

At least 1 hour and 30 minutes has passed. The items are still in the wardrobe and the door is still locked (even when logging out and in).

I guess locked doors and items in the wardrobe open and despawn with a server restart.

Good work, IMT! I hope you don't waste your whole day waiting around :)

• Like 4

I think it was RTX where Hicks was asked during a Q&A about exactly that and hinted that it's never happening :(

Good work, IMT! I hope you don't waste your whole day waiting around :)

Nah, gave up testing after 1 hour and 30 minutes. :)

mcMz37l.jpg

i think the sky is different than 0.58

I haven't noticed any differences, but the sky does have a split personality. One minute it looks absolutely brilliant, while the next minute it looks like ass. My problems with the sky are mostly at night. First of all, the diagonal stripes in the upper corners of the screen annoy the hell out of me. Then there are the solid black clouds with blue and purple outlines that look like they escaped from an 8-bit arcade game. Then there is the light to dark banding that really jumps out on a server with accelerated time. In contrast, some of the sunrise and sunsets look absolutely glorious.

These issues are obviously nowhere near as important as getting the CLE, character controller, zed AI, renderer and etc. sorted out, but let's hope that the devs get around to showing them some love at some point.

• Like 7

Servers offline. Luckily I was done testing. :lol:

Found the helmet :) View is normal (no slits for eyes). Noticed server's going down, too. Are we getting cars? Hopes are high now and I'm up north, would be perfect to get a Lada and drive back to camp now!

Bugs I've seen:

When I swap my pants with stuff inside with pants that are empty, I get the new pants, but the other pants just disappear.

Whenever I put my gun or anything from my backpack on the ground in a house, it just disappears. Probably goes into the ground or outside the house.

I can't combine mosin rounds, can only swap them.

I don't see the bullets when I load the mosin with them. Don't know if that happens with any other gun.

Found a bandana, untied it, then tied it as a face mask, and it just disappeared.

I hope these bugs get fixed.

Zombies are nowhere near me, but their noise even from some distance is so loud, it just bursts my ears.

Edited by thEchicagoBoy

Dev. Tracker says this should be quick.

That message looks like it's from the 3rd.   I didn't see one for today.

Dev. Tracker says this should be quick.

A disappointing report: the banana still does not go into the holster.

I'm reluctant to call it game-breaking ... but if the banana fit, holster it!

I found a banana last night and I LOL. Having fresh fruit in the game makes no logical sense, whatsoever, but these are signature items that need to be there for historical reasons. I am sooooo happy to see them back.

• Like 2

Whoops...my bad!  You are correct.

That message looks like it's from the 3rd.   I didn't see one for today.

Found the helmet :) View is normal (no slits for eyes). Noticed server's going down, too. Are we getting cars? Hopes are high now and I'm up north, would be perfect to get a Lada and drive back to camp now!

I saw, maybe the future will give another view with the helm.

Nice, but they ruined my snare trap test though. :lol: Edited by IMT

Whenever I put my gun or anything from my backpack on the ground in a house, it just disappears. Probably goes into the ground or outside the house.

----------------

I don't see the bullets when I load the mosin with them. Don't know if that happens with any other gun.

The first thing you mentioned is related to where the server thinks you are, as I understand it. Those items are almost never actually "lost," they're just somewhere nearby. Check the last doorway you walked through.

The second thing: I think it's that way for all or at least most guns at the moment. Not sure if it's intentional, it could be, but that's standard right now.

• Like 1

Well, players have most spare time in the weekends though to test things. :)

Edited by Ori42

The first thing you mentioned is related to where the server thinks you are, as I understand it. Those items are almost never actually "lost," they're just somewhere nearby. Check the last doorway you walked through.

The second thing: I think it's that way for all or at least most guns at the moment. Not sure if it's intentional, it could be, but that's standard right now.

Not sure about this but a workaround for this is to punch the wall of an house. It does work with the loot which is stuck. At least it appeared that way, could pick up items after punching the wall.

Well, most players have most spare time in the weekends though to test things. :)

I think I'm far from done from testing this patch. However I was finished with testing a particular test. :)

And yes, usually I do have my spare time in the week-end but had a day off today. :)

Edited by IMT

Well, players have most spare time in the weekends though to test things. :)

And yes, usually I do have my spare time in the week-end but had a day off today. :)

Time to gather the whole Experimental crew over the next few days!  B)

• Like 5

Good time to watch the PAX AUS video posted under DevTracker I guess.

I feel bad about it, but if you`re playing on the 1st person server which is usually (75) players on it with a red barrel near Devils Castle. You better change location on it, because I have plans to borrow that oil barrel for a new base! I will give you 2 hours though before I empty it and pick it up!  ^_^

They might reset world containers though in the next experimental patch who knows! 

Edited by Ori42

69.5 mb update, downloading it now.

Edit: Version number: 0.59.130287

Edit 2: Hotbar is now numbered:

9sCWIY9.jpg

Edited by IMT
  • Like 11

What`s new with this patch - any info?

Edited: - All servers are at 75 now both on 1st & 3rd person. 

Edited by Ori42
  • Like 1

Hotbar is now numbered

Still functioning the same, though (with only "some" slots being available until you put more clothing on)?

no charakter wipe :D

Persistence wipe?