kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Shake the dust off, folks! Let's build some camps  B)

Is the lag/camp bug what this build is supposed to fix?  I already have a full truck and a full SPOSN on the ground.   Next to the SPOSN is an ammo box containing a medkit containing a plate carrier containing an FNX.  No lag yet.  Have a second truck I'm gonna fill and take to camp.  Then add some tents and see what happens.

• Like 1

Is the lag/camp bug what this build is supposed to fix?

Yup! Let us know how the situation is looking for you in a day or two ;)

I have experienced the "unable to remove item from hands bug".

I was holding a CR75 and chose to drink directly from my inventory.

First I drank a Pipsi and the gun went away, I took out the Pipsi and drank the Pipsi and took out the CR again as normal.

I then tried to drink a Spite in the same fashion and after drinking the Spite the gun did not return to my hands and the Spite in my inventory still showed up but said "Receiving" when I right clicked on it.

I tried a few things like eating a Spaghetti or my hot keys to un-jam my hands but nothing I tried worked.

I just saw this message twice and then logged out.

KeTMIGz.jpg

First bug message. Spite shown in hands and inventory.

xge6Qhc.jpg

Second bug message. No Spite shown in hands but still shown in inventory.

Edit: Logging back in I found my CR75 has now disappeared. Not a hug lose but still a bummer, man.

Edited by BioHaze

I have experienced the "unable to remove item from hands bug".

I was holding a CR75 and chose to drink directly from my inventory.

First I drank a Pipsi and the gun went away, I took out the Pipsi and drank the Pipsi and took out the CR again as normal.

I then tried to drink a Spite in the same fashion and after drinking the Spite the gun did not return to my hands and the Spite in my inventory still showed up but said "Receiving" when I right clicked on it.

I tried a few things like eating a Spaghetti or my hot keys to un-jam my hands but nothing I tried worked.

I just saw this message twice and then logged out.

KeTMIGz.jpg

First bug message. Spite shown in hands and inventory.

xge6Qhc.jpg

Second bug message. No Spite shown in hands but still shown in inventory.

Edit: Logging back in I found my CR75 has now disappeared. Not a hug lose but still a bummer, man.

That's how I lost my AUG in the first few days of 0.58 stable. :)

We are supposed to test camps/loot but a guy preffers to run with an axe and kill fresh spawnes,,,god damn community

Hey, every variable needs tested, including the disregard-what-I'm-supposed-to-be-testing-and-murder-fresh-spawns playstyle  :lol:

Yup! Let us know how the situation is looking for you in a day or two ;)

Well, I have 2 full trucks and 2 full ammo boxes - with as much layering as I can manage.  Will try and add to it over the weekend if I have time.

However, backpacks and guns on the ground now despawn pretty quickly.  Ammo boxes seem persistent.  Haven't checked tents yet.  Pretty sure a medkit despawned on me, too.  Saw some guns go within less than an hour.  Packs seem to take 2+ hours.  

Also, the Quonset hut at Myshinko is bugged on SC02 - you can farm it.  Loot respawns almost instantly - sometimes in front of your eyes.  I bet I pulled 4-5 M4s, 3 AUGs, 7-8 UMPs, 2 101s, countless mags, ammo, vests, shovels, hats, scopes, and knives out of it in about 25 minutes.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=516414811

Edited by Thurman Merman

It's the first week of school.

I love playing from 8am-3pm on weekdays! :D

Right now I'm playing last man on earth mode.

Everything is tumbleweeds and crickets.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Some of us work for a living, Hicks. :P

And yes, by "work" I mean browsing DayZ fan forums.

Edited by owly
  • Like 3

After playing with my geared 1PP guy a little, I found I had never created a 3PP character for this hive so I started fresh.

I picked one of the most popular NE USA 3PP servers there are I figured it would see some traffic some time later (which it never did and I checked the player list very often).

I started in Elektro and found everything seemingly untouched (except an oddly near empty police station....).

I worked my way north and had a battery>glow plug>truck in fairly short order.

I drove to a large complex of apartments and did not find a tent.

When I tried to leave I realized I had managed to puncture the gas tank so I left a crippled truck with some random gear in it at the bus station (including a mosin with 3 rounds in it).

I went North and hit the tents at Stary and then made the easy path to the NWA.

I rarely just hunt military gear but I also hoped to find a tent in my travels and figured... why not?

The airfield seemed mostly untouched and had a chopper near the aircraft hangars on the north eastern side.

I have the AK74SU with mag, an Aug chambered with Nato silencer from chopper, an FNX with scope but no mag, plate carrier holster, and pouches, and found an SVD mag to boot.

I'm a few items and tent away from being very well set.

I experienced 1 moment of very bad lag and freezing at the airfield near the aircraft hangars and a couple much shorter bouts of lag.

I also noticed some input lag and item/inventory desynch and this is on an empty, fresh installed server, at very low ping.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

Week!? Here it's month already :o

Yeah but when it comes to US servers and player population this is the week that would begin to have an affect....

The only server that has more than a few people on it is a UK server and that's less than 15 people that I've seen.

Well, I have 2 full trucks and 2 full ammo boxes - with as much layering as I can manage.  Will try and add to it over the weekend if I have time.

However, backpacks and guns on the ground now despawn pretty quickly.  Ammo boxes seem persistent.  Haven't checked tents yet.  Pretty sure a medkit despawned on me, too.  Saw some guns go within less than an hour.  Packs seem to take 2+ hours.  

Also, the Quonset hut at Myshinko is bugged on SC02 - you can farm it.  Loot respawns almost instantly - sometimes in front of your eyes.  I bet I pulled 4-5 M4s, 3 AUGs, 7-8 UMPs, 2 101s, countless mags, ammo, vests, shovels, hats, scopes, and knives out of it in about 25 minutes.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=516414811

I also observed that a backpack despawned within a few hours, but a yellow container I dropped at the same time was still there. Tents are persistent I filled two with loot and have not lag.

Duct tape now gets cleaned up correctly.

Is the reduced despawn time on backpacks a bug or a feature?

Unfortunately, I work 12 hours each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I won't really be able to participate. Sorry Hicks. I'd build another Megadesktrov on Exp if I had the time. 

This is theoretically going to Stable on Monday, yes?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I work 12 hours each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I won't really be able to participate. Sorry Hicks. I'd build another Megadesktrov on Exp if I had the time. 

This is theoretically going to Stable on Monday, yes?

i'll try to honor you this weekend lol

• Like 2

I can give you 12 hours tomorrow, it's Friday night and the miss's has other plans ;)

"You All"? Think you've been visiting the states too much...lmao!

Edited by Super_Duty

Backpack with or without gear inside?  This is kind of important... I would expect 3 days if I recall correctly.

I also observed that a backpack despawned within a few hours, but a yellow container I dropped at the same time was still there. Tents are persistent I filled two with loot and have not lag.

Duct tape now gets cleaned up correctly.

Is the reduced despawn time on backpacks a bug or a feature?

"You All"? Think you've been visiting the states too much...lmaoZ

Nah, if he'd of written "y'all" then, yes, for sure.  Just thank the gods of DayZ he doesn't say things like "you'uns"

Backpack with or without gear inside?  This is kind of important... I would expect 3 days if I recall correctly.

I had a backpack disappear with gear inside it.

I myself have been watching too much True Blood (season 1).

Now y'all jest get to checkin if them darn backpacks is a resting where they oughter or just plain vanishing into no whereZ !

• Like 1

I have made 2 camps on different servers yesterday.

First one was with 4 Car tents and 4-5 small tents and maybe 20-30 items and i had maybe 1-2 seconds delay.

Then i made the next Camp with 11 Small Tents and some stuff inside but not enough to produce some desync.

2015_09_11_00011.jpg

2015_09_11_00014.jpg

2015_09_11_00015.jpg

I have found a lot of Tents in the apartments but most of them where invisible for me?!

2015_09_11_00006.jpg

2015_09_11_00007.jpg

• Like 1