kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

We got a man who couldn't handle this bugs anymore, he killed himself. im gonna put a video later

• Like 3

Much fun on UK 10 hehe !! Filled up 2 tents as a contribution and ended up with a nice finish with the good ol' magnum suicide hehe !! 

So far, no lag (Even though my ping was about 150 ish) they were at like 8 tents 1 car tent 1 barrel (at least 3-4 of them full) 

Would need if possible a V3S to get there too see what it might do...

• Like 2

We got a man who couldn't handle this bugs anymore, he killed himself. im gonna put a video later

Oh can't wait to see my finale hahahaha !!

• Like 1

Oh can't wait to see my finale hahahaha !!

i pissed my pants there man, that was awesome. 

thanks you for the fun   :)

-------

Worth nothing to mention that so far we have no Desync or lag. but the tents are not full yet at all.

-------

Thanks again for the amazing work guys, if you are joining please bring water as much as you can  :D  :thumbsup:

Edited by VahidkinG

there was 1 water bottle and 1 canteen on my carcass... I'll just cook diner and eat real quick, afterwards i'll try to get a V3S working to bring it over there ! (The vybor one is spawned just need battery and glow plug ! 

there was 1 water bottle and 1 canteen on my carcass... I'll just cook diner and eat real quick, afterwards i'll try to get a V3S working to bring it over there ! (The vybor one is spawned just need battery and glow plug ! 

We have glow plugs ready searching for battery

edit: we have a car spawned nearby.

Edited by VahidkinG

Backpack with or without gear inside?  This is kind of important... I would expect 3 days if I recall correctly.

It was a improvised backpack full of gear. I would expect 3 days as well.

It was a improvised backpack full of gear. I would expect 3 days as well.

i guess they just reduced it to 60 min (what the forum admin team said a few pages ago)

coming back on server, most likely gonna re-spawn near berezino, should make the trip in around 45 mins to an hour ! 

If anyone wants to communicate with us so we can meet up join this TS server: ts.mustygaming.com theres no password.

be careful, spawned near the north east town... KOSSED by some tard even if i told him that i only had a can opener on me... *Sight*... Can we PLEASE test the damn hotfix without you pvp fans ???

We, unlike you, trying something constructive here 

(Sorry had to voice it out)

be careful, spawned near the north east town... KOSSED by some tard even if i told him that i only had a can opener on me... *Sight*... Can we PLEASE test the damn hotfix without you pvp fans ???

We, unlike you, trying something constructive here 

(Sorry had to voice it out)

thanks for this man, we got paranoid right now  :D

So we managed to break the server? Success!

Normally I wouldn't be happy about that, but anything that ultimately leads to a better experience for everyone is good I suppose :)

Stopped by the new camp the forum group has started and  this is where it was at (pictures below). Performance was still good at the time, no lag upon right clicking anything, but we'll see when the tents are more fully stocked with items.

zhyFwId.jpg

rb2PhEx.jpg

kBVSXjj.jpg

ptQGnkK.jpg

wmKfU3a.jpg

McvF0HE.jpg

gDz37d5.jpg

• Like 11

thanks for this man, we got paranoid right now  :D

NP i just left the server, there was a ton of tents set up... Wow guys good work ! Lag didn't seem to be an issue, they were not all full but there was a lot of stuff there ! Performance overall was still great !! 

But items don't seem to re-spawn in houses (I went there after the restart that occured at 20:00 PM Eastenr) 

Please notify me when your video will get online i wanna see this part where i blow my own head off !!! :D

Edited by docjiggy

Excellent!!!

Normally I wouldn't be happy about that, but anything that ultimately leads to a better experience for everyone is good I suppose :)

Stopped by the new camp the forum group has started and  this is where it was at (pictures below). Performance was still good at the time, no lag upon right clicking anything, but we'll see when the tents are more fully stocked with items.

zhyFwId.jpg

rb2PhEx.jpg

kBVSXjj.jpg

ptQGnkK.jpg

wmKfU3a.jpg

McvF0HE.jpg

gDz37d5.jpg

So it was a long day but it was worth it. I had so much fun! Thanks to all who helped and supported us.
Some were in the camp as we were on a loot trip and left two tents, a barrel and a note.

Really nice, thank you! :wub:

Here are some impressions. Hope we can make this again! Amazing community :thumbsup: :)

rpcrvou3.jpg

rhtwk7vi.jpg

b5r956fc.jpg

myij2cme.jpg

we also colored armbands, which is a really nice feature with great results

kartgowy.jpg

Edited by xCAPx
  • Like 4

I went into the camp city just a little while ago too, I'm a hoarder and I've never seen so much junk  :lol:  That's a lot of work!

th2VSOV.jpg

• Like 2

Some random guy just spawned in our tent city his name is LeDoC he says he just wants to fill up the tents but im a little bit suspicious of him does anyone know this guy?

Edited by Dudester100

I just can say you guys rock. this was a pretty awesome adventure and we had so much fun that i can't ever imagine. i literally laughed my ass of today. 

-------

having fun wasn't the only thing we did thought. he had so many tents, i mean so many (you can see the pictures) and most of them were full of loot or half, we had a truck, fireplace, garden plots and containers inside containers and we couldn't produce the lag at all. tomorrow i try to do a much more harsh stress test on this, we see if we can crash the server or not but there is already enough tents to consider this bug, FIXED.

-------

i'm had almost all the adventure recorded. there is just so much content (like 12 hours or so) that i just want 5-10 minute out of it. plenty of stuff happened that can make a great video for sure.

i'm gonna sleep now since its 8 am here, god knows when i wake up but when i did i come back right here and test some more. then i'm gonna start editing. so expect the video to be out at tonight or maybe tomorrow.

-------

Then again, thanks you all for this, i didn't expect it to get this big. we are sure gonna expand this for next coming experimental builds, if everyone is OK with that.

Cya Tomorrow, In Chernarus.

• Like 4

Some random guy just spawned in our tent city his name is LeDoC he says he just wants to fill up the tents but im a little bit suspicious of him does anyone know this guy?

he was on the server all day long. i guess his "docjiggy" 

anyway if you want some help, i can come back to the game :)

It's me dude, don't worry, i've been there a good part of the night... You will even get some laugh when you will see me blow my  breains out on video...

Anyways, cleaned up the tents a little (Made sure that most of them were full (13 full tents, 1 Military, 1 Car tent) total 15 full tents !! Wow, that's a lot of work hahaha ! Still no issues with the lag !!! V3S still parked @ camp too, will hop on tomorrow morning to do some more tent filling haha ! 

• Like 3

I just can say you guys rock. this was a pretty awesome adventure and we had so much fun that i can't ever imagine. i literally laughed my ass of today. 

-------

having fun wasn't the only thing we did thought. he had so many tents, i mean so many (you can see the pictures) and most of them were full of loot or half, we had a truck, fireplace, garden plots and containers inside containers and we couldn't produce the lag at all. tomorrow i try to do a much more harsh stress test on this, we see if we can crash the server or not but there is already enough tents to consider this bug, FIXED.

-------

i'm had almost all the adventure recorded. there is just so much content (like 12 hours or so) that i just want 5-10 minute out of it. plenty of stuff happened that can make a great video for sure.

i'm gonna sleep now since its 8 am here, god knows when i wake up but when i did i come back right here and test some more. then i'm gonna start editing. so expect the video to be out at tonight or maybe tomorrow.

-------

Then again, thanks you all for this, i didn't expect it to get this big. we are sure gonna expand this for next coming experimental builds, if everyone is OK with that.

Cya Tomorrow, In Chernarus.

That actually gave me an idea though... If enough people are interested into the project and the dev team likes it, why couldn't we have an experimental server X made only for this kind of testing... Something where PvP would be striclty prohibited to make sure we can test all non-pvp aspects of the game, and for once, doing it without the doubt that you will get shot in the back by some random guy !!

What are your thoughts on that community ? 

It's me dude, don't worry, i've been there a good part of the night... You will even get some laugh when you will see me blow my  breains out on video...

Anyways, cleaned up the tents a little (Made sure that most of them were full (13 full tents, 1 Military, 1 Car tent) total 15 full tents !! Wow, that's a lot of work hahaha ! Still no issues with the lag !!! V3S still parked @ camp too, will hop on tomorrow morning to do some more tent filling haha ! 

You should have said your the guy who killed himself i would have remembered! haha also me and the other guy had to kill ourselves since we had the cannibal disease and i was sick as well we had a naked fist fight to the death on the roof of the apartment building i ended up winning by breaking his legs  B) we are currently on our way back to the tent city.

EDIT: Just got back to the tent city i checked to see if we were robbed but looks like everything's fine i noticed someone closed all the tents i assume that was docjiggy i also hid the cargo truck somewhere so it doesn't get stolen.

Edited by Dudester100

I went to the new camp and most tents are pretty much full, I experienced no lag. I did however have a CTD when manipulating stuff in the big military tent. I wasn't able to make a screenshot of the memory reference. I saw no fireplace, was it removed or despawned? I also saw no truck so maybe it has been stolen.

a2VhPvU.jpg