kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Which one, the leather pistol holster or the one that attaches to the plate carrier?

The plate carrier one is found in the old barracks that used to spawn a lot of stuff, the new barracks, I believe they spawn in the hangers as well. They may even spawn in the tents, I forget.

The other one that you wear over the shoulder is just random I believe. I've found them in police cars and other places that I just can't seem to remember atm.

I was referring to the pistol carrier that attaches to the plate carrier.  Thanks for the info!  In .57 it spawned (very rarely) in those larger metal sheds.  At least, that was the only spot I could find them.  

Loot Table.

- I can't find winchester ammo! ..in cherno now. Do you've any luck with winchester ammo?

It's for my blaze - I can't find netting as well?  :|

:)

I've found lots of .308 ammo in my travels. I have found it in civilian loot areas. 7.62x54 ammo can be found in civ loot also, just incredibly rare.

• Like 1

I haven't seen a Banana in ages!  But sadly they are still broken.

hwKE7ay.jpg

I still can't put the banana into the holster! 

I fear that this frustrating and gamebreaking issue could delay the push to stable.

You-are-a-GENIUS

Banana on holster WHEN DEVS, WHEN. Its goddamn gamebreaking, you gotta listen to Gary, he know what he is saying!!1

Bonus points if we are able to hold the banana like a pistol. This is going to push robbery to a whole new level

DO IT DEVS PREASE

You-are-a-GENIUS

Banana on holster WHEN DEVS, WHEN. Its goddamn gamebreaking, you gotta listen to Gary, he know what he is saying!!1

Bonus points if we are able to hold the banana like a pistol. This is going to push robbery to a whole new level

DO IT DEVS PREASE

It's a funny one and I agree it is genius  - but it's not my idea, it was one of the most popular suggestions on the feedback tracker for a while

I just tested it to see if the devs had put it in for a cheap laugh  :P

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 1

I picked up another shift so I could have all day tomorrow to play the patch.

Hopefully I wont eat my words.

• Like 3

So I played this patch this morning for the first time in a couple of days and it seems that once again trucks and chopper crashes are static again! Found the truck in the Severograd quarry, decided to drive around looking for chopper crashes.  Saw a bedded truck in the bus station near Vavilovo, check out by the train station tracks and sure enough the second one was there too. After that I drove to all three helicopter wrecks and decided to sever hop the on above Stary Sobor, for science.

I'm guessing this will be pushed into stable this way, which will be disapointing  :emptycan: 

someone know how you can duplicate the gear?

indeed, someone will know and get his ban for it B)

• Like 7

Soo with the persistence wipe today and stable coming up tomorrow, I don't think I will be playing any more 0.58 experimental tonight. The cars and bus looked really to function as intended, during the presentation. How long does it usually take, until the next exp version comes up? I mean, will it happen within a week or so? I almost always played stable in the past, but I feel very much drawn to experimental these days and love playing on the server I'm on. 

Edited by S3V3N

Soo with the persistence wipe today and stable coming up tomorrow, I don't think I will be playing any more 0.58 experimental tonight. The cars and bus looked really to function as intended, during the presentation. How long does it usually take, until the next exp version comes up? I mean, will it happen within a week or so? I almost always played stable in the past, but I feel very much drawn to experimental these days and love playing on the server I'm on. 

I don't think we can say how long it will take for 0.59. This build stayed around longer than they intended I think, and Hicks said things are going to be working a bit different moving forward compared to the previous cycle of one Exp to Stable push per month.

someone know how you can duplicate the gear?

really?

really?

I hear the sound of a thousand palms hitting a thousand faces.

I need a moment to gather my thoughts on this.

L

• Like 13

I've found lots of .308 ammo in my travels. I have found it in civilian loot areas. 7.62x54 ammo can be found in civ loot also, just incredibly rare.

You've seen it since the last exp build?  

This morning, after the persistence wipe, on SC02, I looted (at least 90% of the spots in), in this order (* indicating that I know I was NOT the first one there):  Nadez, Pulko, Pogo, Rogo, Chopper crash, Veresnik Base, Vybor* (about 50%), Lopatino, Chopper Crash, NWAF*, Myshinko Base, Myshinko, Pusto, Kabanino, Cherno (only small parts) and it's burbs, Elektro, Staroye, Guglovo, Novy, Stary (only small parts), Mogilevka (about 50%).

I did not see a single lose round of .308 nor any boxed .308.  I did find a few snaploaders.  If it's spawning, it's bugged.  I found a lot of most things, but none of that.  And oddly, not a single Mosin.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 2

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but it's been a crazy time with both work and my personal life the last week or so. Trying to get caught up with this thread now.

Congrats to the "Experimental group" on 250+ pages of discussion and 12 weeks of dedicated testing. I look forward to starting a new chapter with all of you soon in 0.59 :)

• Like 9

I've seen .308 in residential fairly often, 7.62x54 boxes I've only found 2 in over a week. Found a mosin fairly easily, but haven't seen a winchester in probably 2 weeks :/

• Like 2

I've seen .308 in residential fairly often, 7.62x54 boxes I've only found 2 in over a week. Found a mosin fairly easily, but haven't seen a winchester in probably 2 weeks :/

yeah, I think some ammo don't drop at all the moment. 

I've not seen winchester ammo since last patch. )

Edited by Ori42

I found a whole box on a deerstand today. I think I found some on deerstands before.

found many lose winchester rounds in gas stations, "collected" only today ca. 30-40 rounds before i "killed" my exp. chars.

I played a lot two days ago, Sunday. Here are my ammo findings for civilian areas on current exp. patch, everyone will have different findings for obvious reasons.

.22 common, .380 common, 9mm common, .45ACP extremely rare, .357 common, 12 gage rare, .308 rare, 7.62x54 extremely rare, 5.45mm none, 5.56mm none, 7.62x39 none

Found a mosin, markarov, P1, 1911, Derringer, Magnum, sporter, a couple trumpets, repeater, blaze, and several IZH shotguns.

• Like 1

srXhjvQ.jpg

• Like 2

My character already got wiped...by a bullet. Happened in elektro ofc.

I played a lot two days ago, Sunday. Here are my ammo findings for civilian areas on current exp. patch, everyone will have different findings for obvious reasons.

.22 common, .380 common, 9mm common, .45ACP extremely rare, .357 common, 12 gage rare, .308 rare, 7.62x54 extremely rare, 5.45mm none, 5.56mm none, 7.62x39 none

Found a mosin, markarov, P1, 1911, Derringer, Magnum, sporter, a couple trumpets, repeater, blaze, and several IZH shotguns.

I have been seeing a phew Amphibia-S out and about in civilian houses too.  Usually near stoves or under tables.  Also have been finding CR527 Mags (that's 7.62x39), IZH-18 Rifles and the occasional but decently rare, full sized pump shot guns and Carbines.

Was this wipe supposed to fix something?  The gas gauge on the V3S is still busted.

• Like 1

I have been seeing a phew Amphibia-S out and about in civilian houses too.  Usually near stoves or under tables.  Also have been finding CR527 Mags (that's 7.62x39), IZH-18 Rifles and the occasional but decently rare, full sized pump shot guns and Carbines.

Was this wipe supposed to fix something?  The gas gauge on the V3S is still busted.

The loot table seemed to have changed or started to change late yesterday afternoon or evening.

I'm thinking it's weird there's a patch today after being told each patch needs a few days to "incubate" on exp.

I didn't really have a reason left to be on exp that I could do in the time frame left so was gonna take a break until tomorrow. I guess now I've got a reason to play what's the difference for a few hours tonite. 

Edited by BCBasher

I posted on the General forum, but thought the Exp. junkies may not have seen this.  New workbench in the works from the twitter feed.

Fzi9Uet.png

• Like 3

Difficult, if not impossible to predict, given the ability to tweak the tables without having to push an update.  Something I really like btw.  My guess would be clean wipe, monitor distribution, and if all else fails, revert back before push to stable tomorrow...

The loot table seemed to have changed or started to change late yesterday afternoon or evening.

I'm thinking it's weird there's a patch today after being told each patch needs a few days to "incubate" on exp.

I didn't really have a reason left to be on exp that I could do in the time frame left so was gonna take a break until tomorrow. I guess now I've got a reason to play what's the difference for a few hours tonite. 

• Like 2