kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I posted on the General forum, but thought the Exp. junkies may not have seen this.  New workbench in the works from the twitter feed.

Fzi9Uet.png

Shoot, that reminded me of something I noticed in game along the lines of up coming stuff. At the little log house and boat shed in the swamp by Balota, the house had in previous patches a suitcase on the boardwalk just outside the door. The model sitting in the place of the suitcase is now a tabletop radio set, made it to the Commissar statue finally the other night and there's one behind his legs as well.

Not sure if this maybe changed a long time ago and I didn't notice? 

So what you guys think experimental .59 not tomorrow but 8 dayz from now ? I'm thinking that's reasonable ... lol I'm addicted to experimental . My character in the current experimental is the badass Asian cop I showcased the other day , I might as well go bandit hunting tonight when my two friends get here (finally convinced them to play again with .58 after a few month break ,.).

Difficult, if not impossible to predict, given the ability to tweak the tables without having to push an update.  Something I really like btw.  My guess would be clean wipe, monitor distribution, and if all else fails, revert back before push to stable tomorrow...

I like the changing loot table, I'm sure a lot will be confused by it and loose their shit.

I'd personally like if it knew what you were looking for and trolled you endlessly giving you anything but what you were looking for but that's my tastes.

When I saw the first banana last night I got genuinely excited because I wasn't expecting to find a banana.

• Like 1

So what you guys think experimental .59 not tomorrow but 8 dayz from now ? I'm thinking that's reasonable ... lol I'm addicted to experimental . My character in the current experimental is the badass Asian cop I showcased the other day , I might as well go bandit hunting tonight when my two friends get here (finally convinced them to play again with .58 after a few month break ,.).

I think we dig into .58 for a week (aka slum it) and then hope for .59 asap

yeah, I think some ammo don't drop at all the moment. 

I've not seen winchester ammo since last patch. )

I have always found winchester rounds inside of the school buildings... every time iv searched the entire building i find a box. 6/6 times.

srXhjvQ.jpg

That drives me nuts.  I went on just now (SC02 again).  Looted Koslo, Drozhino, and the S half of Zelno.  Not a single round of .308 - or a blaze now that I think of it (haven't seen one all day).  Everything else out the wazoo.  It's not as if I don't know where to look - my typical primary is a Blaze.  I wonder if it can be server dependent somehow.  I've checked far too many places today (I've looted 75% of the southern half of the map - bet I played for 5 hours today) for it to seem like just bad luck.

Edited by Thurman Merman

Right now I'm quite addicted to experimental myself, it just seems refreshing after slogging through so many hours on .57 stable. Sad part is I didn't get much play time on higher pop 3PP servers as they tend to be full so I switched to 1PP and haven't been disappointed, saw a few familiar faces tried a few things out and was hooked instantly. I'm slowly making the switch from 3PP, something about the impending doom that could be around me and I can't see around me as well as I once could brought back old feelings I thought were long gone

i cant get out of the "i am overheating phase" even when im drenched.

Find a pond and go for a swim. Just sitting in the pond doesn't help.

• Like 1

the Exp. junkies may not have seen this.

You said it right there in your post: junkies. I'm practically on a drip feed  :lol:

So what you guys think experimental .59 not tomorrow but 8 dayz from now ? I'm thinking that's reasonable ...

I have to wonder what kind of state 0.59 is in right now with all the focus on fixing 0.58. They probably have all the assets ready at least, being that everyone except the programmers likely marched forward this whole time while those poor souls were squashing bugs.

When I saw the first banana last night I got genuinely excited because I wasn't expecting to find a banana.

My reaction to seeing pictures online as well. I was hoping fruits would make a come back at some point, but I secretly hoped we would see new pickable fruits first.

Edited by Tatanko

That drives me nuts.  I went on just now (SC02 again).  Looted Koslo, Drozhino, and the S half of Zelno.  Not a single round of .308 - or a blaze now that I think of it (haven't seen one all day).  Everything else out the wazoo.  It's not as if I don't know where to look - my typical primary is a Blaze.  I wonder if it can be server dependent somehow.  I've checked far too many places today (I've looted 75% of the southern half of the map - bet I played for 5 hours today) for it to seem like just bad luck.

I have dry runs on certain items all the time. I didn't see a single Winchester for weeks. Now I have one and I have passed up two more of them. I know it doesn't make sense, but I kind of like it that way personally. I have a dream. A dream where one day we can't really say for sure where we will find any given item beyond civilian, military, or dynamic event.

EDIT: I play on South Central 0-2 1PP too. If I see a Blaze, I'll hang onto it for ya.

EDIT 2: Found it. Add me on Steam if you want to meet up. Same name.

qQghEfs.jpg

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 2

Exactly! almost, though I like the hotspot action when bottle necking at certain locations, I still think that we need a way to make server hopping obsolete.  Maybe when the infected arrive in hordes it will balance this out.  Anyways, I digress, just thinking out loud... 

~snip~

dream where one day we can't really say for sure where we will find any given item beyond civilian, military, or dynamic event.

• Like 2

It's not just hay bales and log piles creeping, the bow of the shipwreck has separated and sunk 3-4 feet SNG 0-2 not sure if this is global or server based. Low quality hats and jackets at the shipwreck btw.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/423690661434381374/8B81A1745511FEDD37456A273564F9590C2FADA1/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/423690661434380071/022356E146D4A69CEE360322AD6E20FE263F4649/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

Melted my face and did some fishing before my walk there when I came back the fishing waste and discarded ruined fishtrap had been cleaned up, about forty-five minutes.

• Like 2

Was just at nwaf, and hats are on sale for those that need one!

Did it sink or do we have tides?

It's not just hay bales and log piles creeping, the bow of the shipwreck has separated and sunk 3-4 feet SNG 0-2 not sure if this is global or server based. Low quality hats and jackets at the shipwreck btw.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/423690661434381374/8B81A1745511FEDD37456A273564F9590C2FADA1/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/423690661434380071/022356E146D4A69CEE360322AD6E20FE263F4649/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

Melted my face and did some fishing before my walk there when I came back the fishing waste and discarded ruined fishtrap had been cleaned up, about forty-five minutes.

I reviewed the video of my face melting and I was focused enough sorting my bag I missed 40 seconds of notifications. My colour from blood loss did not register until I moved back and rather than jumping in the nearby water calmly ate a can of spaghetti. The red messages stopped when the yellow indication of having eaten the spaghetti came up. It took forty-five minutes of maintaining my energized/hydrated to regain all my blood.      

I reviewed the video of my face melting and I was focused enough sorting my bag I missed 40 seconds of notifications. My colour from blood loss did not register until I moved back and rather than jumping in the nearby water calmly ate a can of spaghetti. The red messages stopped when the yellow indication of having eaten the spaghetti came up. It took forty-five minutes of maintaining my energized/hydrated to regain all my blood.      

I almost died from face melting once. Luckily, I caught it the very second it started, dropped all of my gear onto the ground minus my boots, and I was standing in a torrential downpour. Even still, my screen went very grey and it took me about 25 minutes to get back to healthy. I just sat around at my camp keeping light green across the board. That shit will kill you almost as fast as someone shooting at you.

Guess I need to experience this "face melting" phenomenon first hand. Although, based on your comments, it appears to be a lack of situational awareness?

If i was to ask everyone here what there honest opinion would be of when we might see infected back with decent enough numbers like the mod had..

what would you say ?  .60 ? few more months ? I really cant gauge it anymore but theres a part of me thats still pretty excited

I would hope for under 6 months perhaps but who knows really

I think this question would best be adressed to the devs, I doubt any player here has sufficient insight ;)

• Like 1

That was fun, 261 pages of fun.

I reverted back to Stable : 0 of 0 bytes, so you guys know what to expect, have fun.

• Like 5

New Experimental version is 0.58129488.

Hotfix for Loot respawn and Base lag...

4.2mb.

Servers are up !

• Like 2

Shake the dust off, folks! Let's build some camps  B)