ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149525

On 11/23/2018 at 1:50 PM, Parazight said:

Going downhill, I never had to hit the gas,  the car would reach 70+ kph easily, in first gear.  

Yay 9000 rpm!

• Like 1

I wanted to complain about melee not working well. Stun mechanics are really bad. Once you get hit, you are pretty much stuck. I was fighting with sledgehammer, and was already swinging, but then got punched, my attack was canceled, I was being punched till I died, I couldn't move, I couldn't dodge, couldn't hit, couldn't do anything. 

Same with zombies, you come to zombie and just keep punching, and no worries....

P.S... 9000 rpm with Niva ? :D 1st gear 70km/h ? 

I suppose things like engine characteristics like engine braking will come later. I didn't have chance to drive a car since exp. does weight transfer still doesn't work ? Does all the weight still transfer on the front while you keep going faster ?

• Beans 1

The stunlock, however frustrating, is easily avoidable by not playing on servers with no stamina. Heavy attacks cause stagger - but they also drain lots of stamina so they can't be spammed. But, if the server has removed stamina for the folks who just can't quit non-stop-sprinting, heavy attacks can be spammed - and you have stun lock until death...

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

It is still wrong, it just mechanicaly broken anyway, there is no logic in it. 

And I prefer no stamina, because there are no bikes, no bicycles. No alternative way to travel. Cars are there but it doesn't change a thing...  Too much time running and looting just makes DayZ unenjoyable to me, I'd rather go outside for a run IRL than do it in the moving picture.

• Beans 1

Well, I can confirm again the barrels and tents get lost just after server restart.

8 hours ago, -Gews- said:

Yay 9000 rpm!

Lada Niva GTX Bi Turbo R4

ff255d26aec8ed66b168701014e18f6f.jpg

Add:

Yesterday finally after a long spare parts procurement ... brought a (L) ADA to drive. 2 things I had to complain about.

1) At night, I had no chance to see anything ... despite 2 bulbs, it was just a slight glow, no comparison to the flashlight, because their light was almost perfect compared to the ADA glow light.

2) I could not possibly drive like this, so I let my mate drive. We were 4 in the car, I sat behind. The sound of the car was terrible. It sounded very hacked and desynch-like. But the 3pp view showed a very good fluid handling without stuttering.

Note:  Talking to the driver is now forbidden until the lights work well ... because we talked ... and then it happened ... a roadblock stopped the conversation as fast as the barrier to stop the car. It took quite a long time to get the car off the wall again, but we did it. All in all a very good experience.

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

15 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Is gate building bugged out, or am I doing it wrong?

- Built a fence

- Added metal wire

- While using pliers to interact with any fence, it shows "build gate [hold]", but the animation stops after a split of a second.

Guy, this problem is why you created wall and after restart of server, you did try to craft the gate, the server is bugged.

3 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

Lada Niva GTX Bi Turbo R4

ff255d26aec8ed66b168701014e18f6f.jpg

Add:

Yesterday finally after a long spare parts procurement ... brought a (L) ADA to drive. 2 things I had to complain about.

1) At night, I had no chance to see anything ... despite 2 bulbs, it was just a slight glow, no comparison to the flashlight, because their light was almost perfect compared to the ADA glow light.

2) I could not possibly drive like this, so I let my mate drive. We were 4 in the car, I sat behind. The sound of the car was terrible. It sounded very hacked and desynch-like. But the 3pp view showed a very good fluid handling without stuttering.

Note:  Talking to the driver is now forbidden until the lights work well ... because we talked ... and then it happened ... a roadblock stopped the conversation as fast as the barrier to stop the car. It took quite a long time to get the car off the wall again, but we did it. All in all a very good experience.

i had a similar experience. me and my mate were driving along the main highways on the map looking for nails. then the night came and it was impossible to drive. so my mate jumped out and led the way with his flashlight. it was so much fun driving from berezino to cherno like that. 10-15Km/h sB6LFGb.jpg

Edited by modis002
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

43 minutes ago, modis002 said:

so my mate jumped out and led the way with his flashlight. it was so much fun driving from berezino to cherno like that. 10-15Km/h sB6LFGb.jpg

we had exactly the same idea. However, my buddy's life was on a thin branch of life (we were in Tulga ... and the road is steep and dangerous for the first experience), so I decided to protect his life and let him drive.

it does not matter if it's flashlight or chemlight ... it's just too dark ... I like to play normally at night, but that's no fun. At night the server is empty. Everyone just wants to play during the day.

• Beans 1

Dropping a piece of paper from hands to the ground causes your character to become stuck as if he is holding the paper (you can only rotate character). Jumping gets you unstuck.

• Like 1

I'm having an issue where I get kicked off any server when I try to join saying: "You were kicked off the game (Modified data: addons/uifonts.pbo)". I don't have any addons loaded either and it seems like I'm the only one with this issue...

1 hour ago, tomusgilbert said:

I'm having an issue where I get kicked off any server when I try to join saying: "You were kicked off the game (Modified data: addons/uifonts.pbo)". I don't have any addons loaded either and it seems like I'm the only one with this issue...

just delete the mentioned file with these errors.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 7:16 AM, Beavis3D said:

The stunlock, however frustrating, is easily avoidable by not playing on servers with no stamina. Heavy attacks cause stagger - but they also drain lots of stamina so they can't be spammed. But, if the server has removed stamina for the folks who just can't quit non-stop-sprinting, heavy attacks can be spammed - and you have stun lock until death...

Nope stun lock is a Feature in all melee - not just modded servers lol ! It’s a product of a chunky clunky combat system with no balance passes .

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes

HOLYYYY SH......... BRING THAT FOOOK... PATCH OUT TO FIX PERSISTENT!!!! DO ONE THING RIGHT IN YOUR DEVELOPMENT!!!! 

1 minute ago, WhiteWalker1 said:

HOLYYYY SH......... BRING THAT FOOOK... PATCH OUT TO FIX PERSISTENT!!!! DO ONE THING RIGHT IN YOUR DEVELOPMENT!!!! 

Stop flaming man. Some guys already helped the devs (rain = 15;) on twitter.

@devs is there an update planed today? We all wait :-(

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

The lack of traction the LADA has on hills is offensive to my sensibilities as a car person. This thing is supposed to be 4WD and I can't even get up the hills around Novo on dirt ROADS. Is it the rain? Are the devs just f**king with us??

teren_big.jpg

This thing should be an absolute CHAMP!! Save the offroad deficiencies for the Sedan and the 4-door Hatch when they're added.

Oh, and GOOD LORD, the damn thing burns fuel like a Panzer.

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

I have an issue when going into my inventory I will crash to Xbox home screen (I am an Xbox 1 x user). Also I have seen my friend run and they will freeze in place while im still moving about perfectly normal.  I have actually killed another online player because he froze in place inn the middle of an fight. Also im not sure but its been rainy and dark a lot, I think I speak for the community when I say it should be a timed cycle to when its sunny, rainy, snowy?, and etc. When the game hits night fall I can barley see the  texture of the game, it kind of takes away fro the game just a little when u look at grass 5 feet away and it just looks like a black space.

Am i drunk or a map change happened in the NWAF since two days ago ? i feel like it's not like the last time i played. It's hard to describe.

EDIT : i'm dumb.

Edited by eZen
  • Haha 1

I'm just gonna vent this hear ...

• NONE of the weapons I shoot make noise (I mean come on)
  • ALL vehicles I've found are floating and go crazy when you get in them. (completely broken, really annoying)
  • Obviously, you can destroy a base that took 12 hours to build in 2 minutes (completely broken, really annoying)
  • Guns getting stuck in hands (have to relog)
  • MAGS WILL NOT COME OUT OF GUNS UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER MAG TO SWAP IT (fairly annoying)
  • Glitchy/buggy looking down M4 carryhandle
  • Constant server crashes (lucky to play a half hour)

I just wanna play DayZ :'(

• Beans 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWalker1 said:

HOLYYYY SH......... Dude, I haven't lost my camp since I placed it down so it might be something other than a persistence bug. Just something to think about.

1 hour ago, 357KevO said:

I'm just gonna vent this hear ...

• NONE of the weapons I shoot make noise (I mean come on)
  • ALL vehicles I've found are floating and go crazy when you get in them. (completely broken, really annoying)
  • Obviously, you can destroy a base that took 12 hours to build in 2 minutes (completely broken, really annoying)
  • Guns getting stuck in hands (have to relog)
  • MAGS WILL NOT COME OUT OF GUNS UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER MAG TO SWAP IT (fairly annoying)
  • Glitchy/buggy looking down M4 carryhandle
  • Constant server crashes (lucky to play a half hour)

I just wanna play DayZ :'(

wow, I havent played in weeks. Things sound pretty bad. Can most people confirm all these problems ? Videos I have been watching of dayz on youtube the past few days havent really shown anything of this except alot for bad hit reg in combat. Especially shotguns only seem to be effective 1 in every 3-5 shots.

8 hours ago, Mr Jizz said:

The lack of traction the LADA has on hills is offensive to my sensibilities as a car person. This thing is supposed to be 4WD and I can't even get up the hills around Novo on dirt ROADS. Is it the rain? Are the devs just f**king with us??
This thing should be an absolute CHAMP!! Save the offroad deficiencies for the Sedan and the 4-door Hatch when they're added.
Oh, and GOOD LORD, the damn thing burns fuel like a Panzer.

If I'm not wrong, in reality you could drive around the map in these for about 10 "laps"? :D Meaning using the main roads on the coast, the north and west one back to the south coast. As far as off road usage, it could burn as much as double that fuel. But this is a game and not a driving simulator, not even real thing, so balancing is done during this phase. But fuel usage should be a bit bigger than the real thing at least to keep it more fun, and mainly because you don't have much space on the map due to technology limits. Still it's a pretty big map at 15x15 km, right?

3 hours ago, eZen said:

Am i drunk or a map change happened in the NWAF since two days ago ? i feel like it's not like the last time i played. It's hard to describe.

EDIT : i'm dumb.

Modded map/server? :)

Right now the 'ADA' burns fuel very quickly.   However, as long as you don't stop the engine you'll never run out of gas.   For several days now, I've put in just enough to get it started and drive for hours.  One Jerry can of fuel is more than enough.  Just don't let it go empty

So, walking through fences is still a thing?   I guess it beats having to rebuild bases...