ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149525

5 minutes ago, radamantyz said:

I do not see much sense to have an experimental branch if all the bugs that appear there remain in the stable patch, it seems that we will have another week with gunsound issue and when there is no information if the persistence was fixed, I do not see any sense in trying to repair a car that will be gone in a few minutes, even with the great improvement of physics, I have not even tried to make a base for the same reason, I'm dying to have a car and a base, but with each patch those important things seem to stay the same, anyway I'll keep playing when you release a patch to try to help find bugs :(

I love you guyZ

Yeah, I do hope we get a hotfix patch tomorrow before the weekend will start...

• Like 1

what that patch did: break multiple things, i cannot play on the server im building a base cuz its outdated now. drop some stuff when logging in now. wonder wants gonna happen when its been in a vehicle x)

As already stated, water pumps are gone and can't detach some weapon magazines. 

Cars at my base are floating and sometimes floating a bit too high to even reach. (offroad hatch) 

Gears seem to be bugged every once in awhile. I'll be in reverse and it'll actually be in 1st gear. This also happens in several other ways like 1st gear is actually neutral or 2nd gear. Can be fixed by going to reverse and hitting Q again a few times.

• Beans 1

Also Day Night Cycle is messed up, Server is set to

serverTime="2018/01/01/11/00";

However every restart is always night time? Anyone had this issue before? We only got it after this update

22 minutes ago, ToastyZA said:

Also Day Night Cycle is messed up, Server is set to

However every restart is always night time? Anyone had this issue before? We only got it after this update

It's new, same here, no time progress even with 24x acceleration. hope to see fix for this tomorrow.

btw. the clipping through player walls happens only on bases set before update, as stated in the patchnote is known issue

4 hours ago, Diesel_42o said:

No Persistence fixes?

In the current status report, they said that persistence is being worked on and that vehicle physics were fixed/tweaked. So they are going in order of that work in progress in the "done/ working/" part of the status report.

minha base sumiu ou teve reset nos servidores?

Edited by RUB3NS

5 minutes ago, Targaryen42 said:

In the current status report, they said that persistence is being worked on and that vehicle physics were fixed/tweaked. So they are going in order of that work in progress in the "done/ working/" part of the status report.

they said also in JULY status report that diseases and coldness is coming in game but first they needt o collect data how hars they want go with there things....
i think they are still collecting the data because what i have seen in newest version...enviroment doesent give any danger to you.you are free to eat chickens with guts without cooking it...there is sounds that you are character is cold but thats it....nothing more.there is no really survival in this game still.maybe persistence,they are collecting data and after  5 months...it is not working.
new engine is on and they also said that everything gonna be faster after then.
yes yes

Before pushing this Version to stable we have a Barrel in our Lada. with this Patch we are unable to get it out. Maybe its stuck forever or we did something wronge.

Cars are much worse at the moment with the displayed gear being different from the one you're in and the off-road's overall performance being extremely poor. From the passenger's seat, the tachometer, speedometer, steering wheel, and engine sound are very bugged. The three first's animations are glitched and the sound is clipping for everyone besides the driver.

Moving on to base building, you currently cannot interact with fences (destroy, build, etc.) nor remove the two logs from them.

I'll post anything else wrong I can find in this patch, this is just what my friends and I experienced so far. I honestly wish this patch would be rolled back until these problems are solved, at least on the stable branch.

Errr. Help? Every single time I am connecting to a public hive server now, I'm not getting "Out of Memory (requested 0KB). footprint 1181394367 KB.".

What is going on?

Hmm, can't remove scopes from AKM once they have been put on (tested on a couple of servers, butt stocks are ok though) and the PSO-1 scope is still bugged when trying to use it when prone.

• Beans 1

34 minutes ago, no_dice said:

Hmm, can't remove scopes from AKM once they have been put on (tested on a couple of servers, butt stocks are ok though) and the PSO-1 scope is still bugged when trying to use it when prone.

Yep, but you can switch between scope by drag and drop.

Think you broke some things with the inventorytweeks. Gas stowe with cooking pot now smokes like a chimney when put in a barrel.

KA and M4-mags cant be removed without changing them for another one.

I do find the game more fluent in some ways but i noticed rubberbanding and freezelags when in a base with many inventories(Barrels).

Also manipulating inventories (barrels, backpacks etc.) makes them fall behind and not update properly. I think you may have an issue with datainput to the database.

The moon seems to come from Minecraft now but overall the game plays better with every patch.

Good work, lets test some more!

3 hours ago, zykrem said:

Yep, but you can switch between scope by drag and drop.

Yeah there are some serious attachment issues all over it seems, mags, scopes, suppressors, whatever. This morning I was actually surprised to see that it works on the Makarov, it's the first weapon with mag I've been able to remove a mag from (without swapping for another) in this build. It also said bang when I fired it, as opposed to the shotgun, AK and M4 that have all been mute.

29 minutes ago, Beavis3D said:

Yeah there are some serious attachment issues all over it seems, mags, scopes, suppressors, whatever. This morning I was actually surprised to see that it works on the Makarov, it's the first weapon with mag I've been able to remove a mag from (without swapping for another) in this build. It also said bang when I fired it, as opposed to the shotgun, AK and M4 that have all been mute.

true, a lot of issues with weapons.

The modification for gas canister isn't a good idea. Sure, the size of a cooking pot on a stove+canister must not be 1x3 (the pot being 4x3). But I think it's a mistake to make the size of all gas canister 4x3. Instead, we shouldn't be able to put stove+gas+cookin in our bag but stove+gas and cooking pot alone, the combo stove+gas taking the place of the larger item (gas canister would be a good idea).

Here is how I see it :
small gas : 2x1
medium gas : 2x2
large gas : 2x3
stove : 2x1
cooking pot : 4x3

stove + small gas : 2x1
stove + medium gas : 2x2
stove + large gas : 2x3

cooking pot + stove + gas (any size) : 4x3 but impossible to put it in a bag, the cooking pot and stove+gas must be separated.

Edited by zykrem

Fix it once! Most private servers are closed waiting for you to fix the game. Go back to the previous version even if it is :(

• Like 3

You can't call this "Stable patch"!

There are more Bugs then before! Please roll back to the previous version or release a Hotfix!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Small bug feedback:

• A friend couldn't access the options menu, neither from the main menu nor from ingame. He experienced an instant CTD.
  • My shooting sounds weren't hearable. Once they worked, in another situation they didn't (Skorpion SMG)
  • Some wells are gone, as it seems, e.g. in Solnichniy

wells removal seems to be a balance change. :)

-wells removed in cap golovo, balota, komarovo, pavlovo, zelenogorsk. (and solnichniy)

-hydration values /stomach values tweaked it seems, had to drink less to last long

-removing magazines manually from guns is bugged and not working on a lot of guns, same with other attachments. it also seems to depend on the condition of the gun. pristine guns have no issues. on guns it is not working, you can only replace the magazine by having a second magazine to reload with via hotbar.

-the cobra sight is now bugged on the AKM, firing a couple of rounds bursting or autoing will result in the shots aligining a meter or so above the cobra sights. not the case without a sight

How to switch off pemanent Night at server? 

Day Night Cycle is messed up, Server is set to

Every restart is always night time

• Beans 1

8 minutes ago, DayZillaRU said:

How to switch off pemanent Night at server? 

Day Night Cycle is messed up, Server is set to

Every restart is always night time

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rev. Jive said:

Water pumps are also missing from the map, specifically the one in Nadezhindo, the one to the south of Nadezhindo and the water pump on the western coast of Elektrozavodsk.

And one (of four, I think...) at Bor. 

All in all the game seems to be getting more - not less - buggy. My inventory environment (the left of the screen) just doesn't work a lot of the time. Tents, in particular, don't want to open in it all. Also, zombies seem to be glitching through walls more than at any time since about .54 (or whenever the netcode fix patch was). 

• Like 1