ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149415

14 minutes ago, tandwan said:

Do you happen to know what was the company who hosted that server? Because I may be switching to them because Gameservers.com is absolutely horrible with customer service, updates, etc. I mean it takes them at least 12 - 18 hours to respond to tickets and after three weeks, they still haven't solved my major issues.

I see two in the official stable branch list that have "hosted by fragnet" in the title that are both updated. All of the Gameservers.com servers on the official stable branch are still mismatched. I accidentally logged into an experimental server (which it let me do, since I guess both are on the same version right now) and was a bambi. Hoping I didn't lose my stable branch character as a result. 

Gameservers needs to get on with it, already. 6 hours and counting...

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)

36 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

This was not the server I wanted to play on.

It was just a server I found with proper version.

I would likely be playing on my home server with a friend or 2 right now if it had updated.

Sorry Bio I right royaly fked up there.   I chose a server run by a shitie company for server updates.  I promise to try harder next time.  I was looking forward to a couple of hours playing tonight to find Gameserver.com like to take their time server updating.  May be tomorrow we can try out a 4*4.

Edited by Fing
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tandwan said:

I am actually only seeing two things right now, jack and shit, because my server host hasn't decided it was important enough to update the server files. So i'm left twiddling my thumbs until one of them gets done watching The Price is Right and realizes they need to take the servers down for an update.

Kill logs are working. Player vs Player damage is not working. No guid's, but RCON will do the trick.

7 hours ago, mrwolv said:

how do we change damage on vehicles they break way to easly ?

Suspension is glitched vehicles bounce like basketballs so tires and radiator is easily ruined so yeah if u wan't to drive vehicle u have to be really careful which is very painful we gave up on vehicles until the fix cause it is not worth the effort.

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

Well RIP Woody and Road Runner.  At the moment I don't feel I get enough time on public for car testing or base building.  Any time we start getting close it's a wipe and start again.   Might/might not give the game a break until its at 1.0.   I can see there are going to be a lot of updates and persistence wipes.   And Bio it is laughable when you get KOSed by a fresh spawn when you are a freshie yourself lol.

• Thanks 1

I would say it's rainz or nightz  not to sure about the day part at the moment lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello sorry for my English.
I just noticed a bug with the barbed wires. The placement does not match or we attach to the back. Pressing F can be removed when it is put on the ground. What's the point?????

4 hours ago, tandwan said:

Hey at least your server updated. The majority of us server renters are paying 40 bucks to wait for our hosts to get out of bed/sober up long enough to fix the problems.

You don't have the Steam Update option in your control panel? My host has that.

1 hour ago, Fing said:

Well RIP Woody and Road Runner.  At the moment I don't feel I get enough time on public for car testing or base building.  Any time we start getting close it's a wipe and start again.   Might/might not give the game a break until its at 1.0.   I can see there are going to be a lot of updates and persistence wipes.   And Bio it is laughable when you get KOSed by a fresh spawn when you are a freshie yourself lol.

Ugh... just checked it out, persistence was indeed wiped. Does any of the community managers or developers have any idea how this has happened? I haven't seen anyone complain about their persistence being wiped.

Server IP: 108.61.238.224:2302

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Fing said:

I chose a server run by a shitie company for server updates. 

No worries really. There aren't a lot of choices.... how were you to know?

1 hour ago, Fing said:

Might/might not give the game a break until its at 1.0. 

I don't blame you here. It's why I slowed down on the long play sessions. Too much work for too little pay off.

I miss when persistence wipes were announced and given advanced warning for.

At least we could have grabbed our most valuable things before wipe and started over with some basics.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

11 hours ago, Raptor97 said:

What about weather system? Its always night and rainy... 

Netherless its a very good update, thx alot devs :) 

It isn't always dark. The night is equally long as the day. If you commit to your light sources it's possible to play through the night. It isn't nearly as long anymore. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IMT said:

Ugh... just checked it out, persistence was indeed wiped. Does any of the community managers or developers have any idea how this has happened? I haven't seen anyone complain about their persistence being wiped.

Server IP: 108.61.238.224:2302

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I don't think this is related since our persistence got wiped with the new update and the Tweet is from before the update.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I'm all for a challenge but the visibility at night should be a little bit better.

The first thing I do right now when joining a server, get a drill kit, craft a torch and stack up rags.

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, shuter165 said:

The car disappeared after I crashed and tried to rebuild it! Do something with this.

No?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I "love" the posts that end in demands.

"Fix this now!"

"You must fix this."

"I can't believe you fixed "X" before "Y", FIX IT NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever the bug is..... of course they are going to fix it!!

It may not be the next thing they fix but your priorities for the development may not be the same as theirs.

Deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

No?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I "love" the posts that end in demands.

"Fix this now!"

"You must fix this."

"I can't believe you fixed "X" before "Y", FIX IT NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever the bug is..... of course they are going to fix it!!

It may not be the next thing they fix but your priorities for the development may not be the same as theirs.

Deal with it.

+1

For the problem of the mag stuck in weapon (or quite similar)

If a weapon is on your back and you drag the mag in your inventory from there, most of the time it doesn't work and the mag stay on the weapon.
However, if it does work (and the mag got moved to your bag for example), the weapon become unusable as if the mag was stuck then you won't be able to put a new mag but it seems you still can chamber a bullet with the hotbar.

It happened to me with 2 svd and I confirmed it with an akm.

I can't believe I have over 8000 hours and am having to ask these questions, but here goes.

How do you change fire modes on the M4, USG, etc? Clearly 'T' is bound to the chat function.

41 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

I can't believe I have over 8000 hours and am having to ask these questions, but here goes.

How do you change fire modes on the M4, USG, etc? Clearly 'T' is bound to the chat function.

X

• Beans 1

Ever since the update yesterday, my characters have been had continuous labored breathing as if they're trying to regain stamina.  Even with a brand new character with starting gear, this bug has been present.  Seems to stop and restart randomly in concert with various actions.  Makes the game unplayable as the constant breathing sounds in my headphones make me want to put a bullet in my head.  Gonna go play something else until I see another update.

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

On 12.11.2018 at 7:07 PM, GrossKopfZed said:

It's not always night and rainy my server. Maybe that's just the server's settings.

But the thing is I am playing always on a official server, of course on community servers you can change day night as much as you want. 

But the official servers are always rainy when its night. 

Another problem is that the night time is actually when its night outside in reallife. 

So the weather is locked with the geological time I have in Switzerland,  this has to be changed. 

Edited by Raptor97