ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149415

1 hour ago, Raptor97 said:

But the thing is I am playing always on a official server, of course on community servers you can change day night as much as you want. 

But the official servers are always rainy when its night. 

Another problem is that the night time is actually when its night outside in reallife. 

So the weather is locked with the geological time I have in Switzerland,  this has to be changed. 

Why does it have to be changed?  This is the way it was in the mod and there is also accelerated time servers on official

3 hours ago, NachoNinjaGnome said:

Ever since the update yesterday, my characters have been had continuous labored breathing as if they're trying to regain stamina.  Even with a brand new character with starting gear, this bug has been present.  Seems to stop and restart randomly in concert with various actions.  Makes the game unplayable as the constant breathing sounds in my headphones make me want to put a bullet in my head.  Gonna go play something else until I see another update.

Same issue. Save a bullet for me as well?

12 hours ago, _GoUp_ said:

Is the radial menu for gestures in right now?

This. Is this thing buried? Or still coming for PC?

Hello guys ! À question about base building : Is it normal that everyone who come next to your fence from outside with a saw or a axe ! Can dismount your fence and go through on lengthen (prone position) ???? Is it enough an axe to grief a  base? I don’t think so.. Again for the base building the way to open doors Is just wow you have  to point a little point that you have to find about 1 hour to close gate..and about the hitbox it’s not working yet.. yesterday i shot in the head someone about 5 Times with an IJ ? Is it normal?? People are leaving again the game please do something.. I hope you would fix it because Dayz Is one of my favorite game and people are fleeing cause of this kind of problems..

On 11/12/2018 at 8:58 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Log back in, loot for 15 minutes, night time falls like a hammer.

With effectively 0 visibility I ended up walking my character to death.

I'm all for a challenge but the visibility at night should be a little bit better.

Could try using that road flare one spawns with. Tends to light up stuff.

edit: I do think flashlights, flares and other lightsources need a buff now. Hoping for moonlight periods where you can see clearly as well.

Edited by Buakaw

For Sprint/ADS Bug

Find 

C:\Users\"yourname"\Documents\DayZ\[usename].dayz_preset_User.xml configuration file.

open with notepad

Ctrl+F search "ADS"

Replace <input name="UAADSToggle">  <btn name="kLShift" />

With <input name="UAADSToggle">  <btn name="" />

Will fix the issue

Does anyone else have performance problems, especially spikes which can be as long as 2 seconds and occur quite frequently?

i5 3570k

8Gb RAM

PALIT GTX 1060

Game on HDD

5 hours ago, zsneerfulz said:

All the lumber is floating in the air.

No more base building...I have server for basebuilding and now this.Maybe we get helicopter to get lumber from air....

Man, what is up with the food this patch? is my characters stomach a black hole? I drank 4 canteens of water, 2 cans of soda, ate 2 cans of tuna, 3 apples, 1 can of beans, 1 can of spaghetti and the arrows for drink and food are still down? I don't get it. Am I bugged?

Regardless the caloric intake system is heavily flawed, I want to play survival not tamagotchi. How am I expected to have fun when I have to drink 3 liters of water and eat 2 cans of food every 1-2km of travel?

For reference, my stamina bar is always 50-75%.

Edited by Buakaw