ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149415

If you are affected by the blue screen issue, please verify your game files and/or delete the BattlEye folder in your game files.

9 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

Bit confused...do we still have exp and stable branch ???

Stable already.

seems, I received a 2nd small patch this morning (about 12MB, iirc).

EDIT: Every (official) server is giving me bad version mismatch, error upon load. Ticking the "proper version match" filter seems to have no effect.

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)

The only online servers running version ...415 are a few experimental servers, all the stable servers are still on 386. These are OFFICIAL servers mind you. Why haven't they been updated?

3 hours ago, Raptor97 said:

What about weather system? Its always night and rainy... 

Netherless its a very good update, thx alot devs :) 

It's not always night and rainy my server. Maybe that's just the server's settings.

Could we, the ones that still pay a fortune for a dayz server, please get the current version? Its been several hours since the twitter announcement and i feel very much left in the dark here.

Edit: scratch that, we cool.

Edited by -=maverick=-

4 hours ago, we ball said:

Thanks for ur work but what about the keybinds ? You don't think it's awesome that in 2018 we can't change our binds in a big game like this ?

The reason that players can't rebind their keys has already been addressed so please learn to research before posting. The short version of it is that the old keybinding system didn't work correctly with the new systems so they had to disable it until later.

4 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I keep getting a bad version connection rejected error for some odd reason.

You're getting bad version because the game was updated and your provider / host has not updated their server files to the correct version.

FYI - When a magazine is stuck in a gun, try dragging it to one of the far right blank grey areas in the inventory. The mag should then go into the inventory and the weapon will function again (or at least it did in earlier versions).

8 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we have a new patch with a few important fixes prepared for you. Focus is on the admin logs and the existing hit detection issues. Especially when it comes to the hit registration issue, keep those reports coming if you encounter suspicious behaviour.

• fixed: admin log, now properly logging player deaths

Can we get Player vs Player damage and GUID's or Steam 64ID's instead of those 21+21 values that are currently in there?

Thanks!

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

2 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Lastly, the kill logs will show damage being taken from other players up to the kill as well correct?

Yes, thank goodness for this. Now if the game would just force players to change their name before logging in instead of just defaulting everyone to survivor and forcing you to go to launch parameters, that'd be awesome.

5 hours ago, Julian Binder said:

After the Update now i found a new Bug. Now when you want to zoom it does not work 

ANY ONE who want solution NOW go to: D:\"USER"\Documents\DayZ "player".dayz_preset_User -> edit chanege kLShift to kRShift lik in example imgae under UAADSTOGGLE

fix from a Twitter user

Edited by SmokeyFTM

2 minutes ago, tandwan said:

Yes, thank goodness for this. Now if the game would just force players to change their name before logging in instead of just defaulting everyone to survivor and forcing you to go to launch parameters, that'd be awesome.

Are you seeing any guids or kill/damage activity in your logs?

4 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Are you seeing any guids or kill/damage activity in your logs?

I am actually only seeing two things right now, jack and shit, because my server host hasn't decided it was important enough to update the server files. So i'm left twiddling my thumbs until one of them gets done watching The Price is Right and realizes they need to take the servers down for an update.

3 minutes ago, tandwan said:

I am actually only seeing two things right now, jack and shit, because my server host hasn't decided it was important enough to update the server files. So i'm left twiddling my thumbs until one of them gets done watching The Price is Right and realizes they need to take the servers down for an update.

LOL

I'm confused. If both the stable and experimental branches are getting the same patch, then they are either both stable or both experimental. I thought the stable servers were going to stay on 0.63 for now.

I was able to join one of the few servers with proper version.

Had a kitchen knife and a single can of food when some nimrod decides to KoS me.

I hope those infected finished you off, jackass.

Log back in, loot for 15 minutes, night time falls like a hammer.

With effectively 0 visibility I ended up walking my character to death.

I'm all for a challenge but the visibility at night should be a little bit better.

I was seeing better performance, additional infected models, new sounds for infected, new stomach grumbling sounds, and new character pain sounds when cold or losing health. Only wish I could have tested more rather than wandered through shades of charcoal black and the rain graphic.

• Beans 2

4 minutes ago, GrossKopfZed said:

I'm confused. If both the stable and experimental branches are getting the same patch, then they are either both stable or both experimental. I thought the stable servers were going to stay on 0.63 for now.

#JustDayZThings.... seriously man, it's been 5 years, you just kinda overlook these things now.

1 minute ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I was able to join one of the few servers with proper version.

Had a kitchen knife and a single can of food when some nimrod decides to KoS me.

I hope those infected finished you off, jackass.

Log back in, loot for 15 minutes, night time falls like a hammer.

With effectively 0 visibility I ended up walking my character to death.

I'm all for a challenge but the visibility at night should be a little bit better.

I was seeing better performance, additional infected models, new sounds for infected, new stomach grumbling sounds, and new character pain sounds when cold or losing health. Only wish I could have tested more rather than wandered through shades of charcoal black and the rain graphic.

Hey at least your server updated. The majority of us server renters are paying 40 bucks to wait for our hosts to get out of bed/sober up long enough to fix the problems.

Just now, tandwan said:

Hey at least your server updated. The majority of us server renters are paying 40 bucks to wait for our hosts to get out of bed/sober up long enough to fix the problems.

This was not the server I wanted to play on.

It was just a server I found with proper version.

I would likely be playing on my home server with a friend or 2 right now if it had updated.

Just now, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

This was not the server I wanted to play on.

It was just a server I found with proper version.

I would likely be playing on my home server with a friend or 2 right now if it had updated.

Do you happen to know what was the company who hosted that server? Because I may be switching to them because Gameservers.com is absolutely horrible with customer service, updates, etc. I mean it takes them at least 12 - 18 hours to respond to tickets and after three weeks, they still haven't solved my major issues.