SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

2 minutes ago, Luc1fer said:

I'm reading a lot about poor amd performance, I run a

amd ii x4 630 at 2.7g

r9 380 

and 8 gigs of the cheapest ram ever found lol and don't seem to drop below 34ish in towns up to 118 at the coast object depending.

i play on a TV @1368x7somthing and game now looks chipper to me.

Perhaps the resolution makes your FPS a little better. I have a 1920x1200. Maybe I need to try another resolution like 1920x1080 because that is a very common resolution.

• Like 1

O bloody hell what I forgot to say is delete all start up parameters and try without them, I don't use them anymore :)

as I now see a gain without them

Edited by Luc1fer

12 hours ago, Kohlbar said:

I don't see why they wouldn't bring that functionality. They've already done something similar with the trumpet, so I'm guessing it's just a matter of time.

Trumpet just swaps the item in your inventory, the folded Trumpet is a separate model, but the bipod, compass, etc, fold up. Folding stocks would require a different weapon animation for both poses and some different sway/recoil/etc, so it's a bit more complicated, but they can get it done if they wish.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Luc1fer said:

I'm reading a lot about poor amd performance, I run a

amd ii x4 630 at 2.7g

r9 380 

and 8 gigs of the cheapest ram ever found lol and don't seem to drop below 34ish in towns up to 118 at the coast object depending.

i play on a TV @1368x7somthing and game now looks chipper to me.

I have a 965 black edition at 3.4 ghz, and my performance is very similar to yours. I have a gtx 760 though. I have no complaints, but I do get a fps drop once in a while.

• Like 1

I have no computer at all and yet the game runs just fine for me! tzzz...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

I have no computer at all and yet the game runs just fine for me! tzzz...

For sure, without comp, cool grafiks but the story is ....you know ;)

• Like 1

rollback pls. until new patch is more stable for exp. branch! ))

• Like 1

its 10PM here in Europe, i think there will be no fix this night and the rollback will come soon.

But thats EA, good job devs and thanks for your hard work!

• Like 1

I play with a GTX750 sc  and an Athlon860k  with 6gb ddr3 and i get like 70fps outside towns and 30 insde towns, with object detail on low, and the rest on very high (Textures,Shadows,postprocess) but with AA off cuz it bugs the trees, like they have blue flicks or something, the performance boost on 0.60 is awesome

how do i post a bloody picture

Edited by Luc1fer

9 minutes ago, Luc1fer said:

how do i post a bloody picture

[img ] your image here [/img ]  - remove extra spaces from inside brackets, add url from site like imgur.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 1

thisLmbYYm5.jpg?1

Edited by Luc1fer

1 minute ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

I can't go back to 0.59... I just can't!!!!

Wellcome to exp. testing team ;)

Most of the peps here started like you...

once exp tester, exp tester for ever (how long it will last for us)

• Like 1

I am all in too... don't want to revert! Please, is there some way we can donate to bring up more exp servers? :-)

Ok, that does it! I can't take it anymoa. I am gonna code my own DayZ now! With Blackjack and hookers!

not really

Edited by Luc Tonnerre
  • Like 8

It's a shame because I barely can't play this week-end and thought I could get some hours in tonight but alas. :(

• Like 5

Darn. I just drove my wife to the airport and am baching it for a month. I took the afternoon off work to get in some Dayz before the KOS kiddies and I find this update. I did manage to get on. I had a face and hands by the way, LordBlackWolf. The frames were good and the game looks awesome but it was laggy as heck. Got on 3:40 my time and the server crashed 20 mins later. During those 20 minutes I crafted a stone knife on the beach, found a bunch of houses with doors that wouldn't open or close, ladders you can't climb and I also teleported back to the beach twice. Finally I moved a little inland and found a machete I couldn't pick up and a pond I couldn't drink out of. That's when the server crashed. Being the masochist I am I logged back on at 4:07 my time only to see the server crash 3 mins. later. But what the heck! Frame rates were good. Graphics were awesome and 've got a month of uninterrupted Dayz and eating ice cream for supper.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cage53 said:

Darn. I just drove my wife to the airport and am baching it for a month. I took the afternoon off work to get in some Dayz before the KOS kiddies and I find this update. I did manage to get on. I had a face and hands by the way, LordBlackWolf. The frames were good and the game looks awesome but it was laggy as heck. Got on 3:40 my time and the server crashed 20 mins later. During those 20 minutes I crafted a stone knife on the beach, found a bunch of houses with doors that wouldn't open or close, ladders you can't climb and I also teleported back to the beach twice. Finally I moved a little inland and found a machete I couldn't pick up and a pond I couldn't drink out of. That's when the server crashed. Being the masochist I am I logged back on at 4:07 my time only to see the server crash 3 mins. later. But what the heck! Frame rates were good. Graphics were awesome and 've got a month of uninterrupted Dayz and eating ice cream for supper.

You'll get your chance :-)

Suppose I'll go mow the lawn finally.  Wake me up when experimental is playable again...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

Ok, that does it! I can't take it anymoa. I am gonna code my own DayZ now! With Blackjack and hookers!

not really

Can I get a key?

• Like 1

Well, tonight was the night for me.

I doubt I'll get on tomorrow between working on my computer and social obligations....

Saturday then, when all the grimy kids and dirty casuals flood in. :\

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, cage53 said:

But what the heck! Frame rates were good. Graphics were awesome and 've got a month of uninterrupted Dayz and eating ice cream for supper.

I like your style..

• Like 2