boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Are you finding them in sheds and industrial like before?

Just found metal wire in one of those raised sheds that are always by train tracks.

That's exactly where I found some yesterday.

• Like 1

are tents persistant or do they disapear after restart?

I pitched a civilian tent yesterday, about 20 hours ago.

I'm going to check on it in a little while.  I'll report back.

I pitched a civilian tent yesterday, about 20 hours ago.

I'm going to check on it in a little while.  I'll report back.

Would this tent happen to have been in Dubrovka, on the east side of town, on top of a little hill with a couple apple trees, next to a green house with red corners? Exp Southewst 0-1.

are tents persistant or do they disapear after restart?

Tents are persistent ... usually.

Tents are persistent ... usually.

hmmm, ok, than i have to search... i pitched one bevor i was kicked and don´t remember on which server  :blush:

Would this tent happen to have been in Dubrovka, on the east side of town, on top of a little hill with a couple apple trees, next to a green house with red corners? Exp Southewst 0-1.

Haha nope, this one is on East 3pp.

And it's still there so persistence seems to be working fine.

Regarding tents, all of items inside were listed as 0% (or "0" for ammo)  When I took them out, they appeared fine in my inventory.

Haha nope, this one is on East 3pp.

And it's still there so persistence seems to be working fine.

Regarding tents, all of items inside were listed as 0% (or "0" for ammo)  When I took them out, they appeared fine in my inventory.

I found an attachable pouch sitting on a ploice station roof with many "0" stacks of ammo, moving each one withing the pouches seemed to fix the quantities.  I'll drop a bag someplace, and come back later to see if it is the passing of a server restart that causes it.

I'm surviving quite easily; by being the pumpkin Czar of Chenarus. Don't grow tomato's they are a waste of time

That is server dependent.  I just had a character on SNG 0-1 go from extremely hungry to starving to passed out in the time it took to eat an apple.  This same character had already eaten 20 apples in the five minutes before that..  I've a feeling pumpkins would have made zero difference and I would have starved to death before they were ready for harvest anyway. 

I switched to another server, spawned in at the entrance to Three Valleys on the coast and am almost all the way to Msta, haven't eaten even a handful of berries and still just hungry.

That is server dependent.  I just had a character on SNG 0-1 go from extremely hungry to starving to passed out in the time it took to eat an apple.  This same character had already eaten 20 apples in the five minutes before that..  I've a feeling pumpkins would have made zero difference and I would have starved to death before they were ready for harvest anyway. 

I switched to another server, spawned in at the entrance to Three Valleys on the coast and am almost all the way to Msta, haven't eaten even a handful of berries and still just hungry.

Sometimes it takes quite a long time and several attempts to eat an apple, on this build!!!  :D

Where do you actually find loot? Just checked two exp servers and everything is gone except jeans and shoes.

Has anyone seen any VS3s on this build? 

Not a single one!

Haven't heard any, either.

I played for a couple hours yesterday and stayed, really, on the coast, just fucking about. I did actually see a V3S - right in the center of Elektro.  :D Unfortunately, I was literally starving to death at that point, so there was no point in trying to take it. I'm sure it was a bait, though.

Edited by Beizs

I saw one in Mogilevka, without front wheels.

Seen 4 V3S's, drove one and had it break after the game lagged out, tires all blew out. Another one at NWAF, third one I saw run by, and a fourth one I couldn't get to before I died in some other town.

Where do you actually find loot? Just checked two exp servers and everything is gone except jeans and shoes.

Make the great pilgrimage to Stary Yar my son and there on yonder hill you shall find all the lootZ.

Yeah I saw one drive past me earlier today in Gorka.

Edited by freethink

Also even though melee is kind of messed up these are the most satisfying infected to fight.

• Like 2

I saw three V3S yesterday.

so far:

- much rubberbanding

- zeds are very glitchy and slow; rarely fast as before (desync?!)

- nothing strange with hunger and thirst for me

- torch has no fire when lit up; no rags visible on the wood stick

- torch can only be crafted by rags from clothes; bandages aren't working

- I didn't get wet, when I swam to Prison Island today*

- just one door from the camo building with the jail can be opened and closed; other soor is not working

- hotbar most time not working or with big delay (I think it's the desync)

- garden plot can be made with an ice axe, probably with other tools too

- wrong position for "Kashtan Scope" in hands; can't be used as "binoculars"; hand is glitching in the scope

- pots/pans glitching in gas stoves; saves four slots (had two pots with me in this screenshot)

- love the different idle animations in the menu :-)

* I jumped from a boat bridge into the water, then I noticed, that the character and the clothes weren't wet. I swam all the way - nothing was went, I wasn't cold.

I tried it again at Prison Island, still not wet. I walked into the water between the landing stages - shoes and pants were wet, other parts were dry. Finally I walked a few meters away from the boat bridges into the water and I got went like everytime before (char + clothes/bakcpack)...a bit strange.

ukhqhfbr.jpg

zkodjocg.jpg

hue5ia6b.jpg

45l4xvwe.jpg

• Like 1

Make the great pilgrimage to Stary Yar my son and there on yonder hill you shall find all the lootZ.

Hey, stay out of my tent!

• Like 2

yes, two passes in front of me this evening.

i've experienced a few stranges things today. i started too play in the middle of the afternoon with my girlfriend on UK 5 0-2. we met at kozlovka, went north to rogovo were we started to be low on food and energy. we found some food in stary sobor (not enought)  then went to kabanino. server restarted... we made a garden full of pumkings eated some then runned all the way north to grishino then polesovo then went ouest to novaya petrovka, looting everything in our road and... we didn't had to drink or eat a single thing in about 1h30 after that restart, it was like running was 0 energy/water consumtion.

other thing, i experienced very bad server perfromances north, every single action took ages. i experienced a few times heavy breathing while i was prone and relaxed for more than 2 minutes, then breath normaly and re-heavybreathing again. strange...

is saw that farming hoe and shovel degrade very fast when used, one damaged shvel broke down into ruined in 4 gardens. ammo box seem to eat a lot of objects when your inventory is full, i found rags, hooks and cans inside that i thought just vanished in dayz black hole

Edited by Zboub le météor

Have you guys been finding metal wire? I don't think I've seen any this build.

Just found some and dumped gear to make room for some wascallay wabbet...!! Only seen one though...

Looks like SNG 0-1 just crashed hasn't come back up in awhile. 

Crap, after I got healthy I was gonna hop in there and see if I could retrieve my rucksack that I dropped before I starved there.