boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Having a great time on southcentral 1pp.  No performance issues (I love my i5-4440 cpu).  Had a Repeater disappear when i put it on the ground inside a wood shed. Oh well.  Found some minor clothes-explosions in wood cabin houses though.

Already came across a hacker, watched him run into the woods behind a tree and then came out with a smersh backpack, a sks and enough ammo to reload 4x. on US southcentral 01.

I give up, no point in playing a hacker infested game. 

GL and aidios.

Edited by eliX0r
  • Like 1

i think its very handy to have status msgs. especialy in exp built.

It just drives me crazy when they are spammed at me at a ridiculous rate.  I am cooling down, ok I get it, I don't have to have that message spam on me every second after that until I move.  Especially after I have already gotten spammed with the "I am cold" and "I am shaking" messages.  How much more can I cool down for cripes sake?  Just STFU, MTFU, quit acting like a crybaby and just keep looking for the frigging apples I am telling you to look for...

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Has anyone noticed getting worse framerate in the newest update?

I am pretty sure that's why they plan on releasing 0.57 stable without zombies. There seems to be some performance leak as the servers start up relatively good but performance drops later and eventually they crash.

Noticing a drop in framerate, hacker-light zombies are back in. Rubberbanding seems to be back somewhat, as well, and disappearing items.

Drove a truck around, hit a building due to bad FPS, and when I came back to, I noticed I had lost a tire. Hit invisible things and buildings due to lag, and within a few minutes, all tires were gone, and I was unable to drive at all.

well, now that infecteds are dead, i notice a huge improvement in performances :D

managed to be fully geared, but people are psycho in exp these dayz... we have to be 200% carefull, firefight/melee fights everywhere and people runnig like crazy to military bases ! my girlfriend was killed in severograd by a guy using an automatic weapon... what the point in the first hours of exp ??? still piles and PILES of loot in the new entrable guard post, not found the ak74 mag i was looking for though. thirst has been increased and i finally found the hunting scope with new magnification, ti makes my computer lag like hell :huh:

Edited by Zboub le météor
  • Like 1

Amazing how many people I'm seeing inland where I usually never met players. I think we're all probably heading inland immediately. Apart from bullets I have everything I need.

Giving it a break until the morning probably.

Edited by freethink

am I the only one finding books more than finding food even in grocery stores? I've starved to death 7 times in a row now (no joke) sometimes I find a single can of something, but most of them I go without finding a single item of food.

Edited by Thaeggan

Hmm, CTD while jogging up a hill.  A box of cereal on the coast and two handfuls of berries barely gets me up into three valleys before my stomach grumbles violently with orange hunger, 4 bottles of water to fully hydrated, move 400 meters or so and I am at neutral thirst.  This does not bode well.

Another CTD while looking for (NOT AT) berries

I was sitting on the side of a hill, ate two berries, stood up and started to jog ... CTD!

Pattern?

Too much loot... I had a high cap vest from svetlo (there were many other vests) before I got knocked out while crafting a knife and robbed. I tracked the guy for 10 minutes or so, managed to get one hit with a pick axe, and lost him.

Gathering stones suddenly stopped working for me. Relogged, still not fixed...

edit, found a spot where it works... strange thigns are heppening...

Edited by FlimFlamm
  • Like 1

I wish there was a way to eliminate the status messages, I keep getting spammed with I am cold I am slowly warming up I am cooling down I am hungry I am thirsty.  Christ, I wanna slap myself and tell myself to STFU.

Hunger and thirst are CRAZY.  Move 100 meters and pass out from hunger after eating 6 apples.  OK.

Another CTD and I did validate files.

As a new spawn I was able to collect and eat apples & berries. After my CTD, when looking for apples I can no longer ... er ... finish. I start the searching animation and then just stop, with no status message. I can't get a prompt to stop current action, or to search again. If I go to a new tree I can get a prompt to search, but he never finishes.

Checked my files - they're OK.

It just drives me crazy when they are spammed at me at a ridiculous rate.  I am cooling down, ok I get it, I don't have to have that message spam on me every second after that until I move.  Especially after I have already gotten spammed with the "I am cold" and "I am shaking" messages.  How much more can I cool down for cripes sake?  Just STFU, MTFU, quit acting like a crybaby and just keep looking for the frigging apples I am telling you to look for...

Im still waiting for "I have to take a shit"  :P

• Like 1

Hah i wish, that 26fps is on the black screen only.  In game I average about 5 city /15 highway  :P

In other news CTD'd again and logged back in to a zed thumping on me, bloodied but not dead this time.  

I think Barnabus is right on, after a CTD and the server thinks you're still connected for a while, so the baddies still get to you. 

I had that too; I ended up 100m +/- from where I crashed. When I jumped back in, for a couple of minutes, I was completely lost.

Takes 20 mins top...   :lol:

124cy1c.jpg

• Like 1

Amazing how many people I'm seeing inland where I usually never met players. I think we're all probably heading inland immediately. Apart from bullets I have everything I need.

Giving it a break until the morning probably.

Good luck with bullets. I found a box of .357, but I couldn't pick them up. I found a box of .380 and the same deal. Found some loose .22 and no problem. Picked them up straightaway. 

Good luck with bullets. I found a box of .357, but I couldn't pick them up. I found a box of .380 and the same deal. Found some loose .22 and no problem. Picked them up straightaway. 

Did you try dragging them into your hands? That usually works for me if they can't be picked up straight from the ground.

• Like 3

Holstering rifles still seems to be an issue. Found a Repeater, took it in my hands to shoot, went to put it on my back now it's completely gone.

Holstering rifles still seems to be an issue. Found a Repeater, took it in my hands to shoot, went to put it on my back now it's completely gone.

same I had a SVD With mag :(

Very smooth and enjoyable so far, apple trees and berry bushes giving lots of food

same problems as before. stupid lootsplosion at checkpoint building with everything ya need. other spawns dont have crap. CLE is a waste and always will be.

Go back to the way it was in the mod.

Things are going really well for my Skalisty Island spawn.

n1qx47U.jpg

A mix of pumpkins and cow are fueling my success and I just finally got my fishing equipment together. Going to play around with some things as I move inland but so far haven't noticed very much different. Server stability isn't wonderful but it never is early in an exp build when everyone and their brother is logging in and out.

• Like 1

My experience so far. Server performance may be a bit bogged down (10/50 1pp US NW-01). Some rubber banding after restart, lots of sodacan/ammo/drinking sounds. It's perfectly playable for me otherwise. 

The inventory seems ok, twice I've had a bit of lag moving things around.

I lost a can of beans after I opened because I had no inventory space.

Apple tree searching seems to be a quicker animation, I _feel_ the seaching is quicker.

Can someone explain to me, wy servers on exp restart so often? 

Exp = relatively unstable builds that see a ton of traffic, especially immediately following a release.

• Like 1