boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

The infected are back!  B)

Edit: And the "military bathroom" is now enter-able.

2mcj2au.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 7

Have the Zeds been toned down a little? Or are they still hitting you like a bat out of hell? And are they still silent? Oh, come on steam, update!!!!

Edited by Demonica

The infected are back! B)

Edit: And the "military bathroom" is not enter-able.

2mcj2au.jpg

I'm hoping "not" = "now" here or I'm really confused.

Also hoping I can get on soon and okay with stuff. :(

Edited by Ebrim
  • Like 1

Zeds are back and so is serverside lag. The "items you interacted with while having full inventory disappear/go invisible" bug is still in as is the "thrown items get stuck in the air" bug and the hotbar is back not it's old unresponsive self.

• Like 1

Guess what?

dZIddcP.jpg

wUy9bcO.jpg

XxhKbI2.jpg

BM1V6Kg.jpg

Go back 1 page, already reported.  ;)

• Like 1

This is super screwy. It's hard to interact with. I wouldn't be surprised if they shut it down again soon to make another hotfix

Lag is absolutely horrible. I thought the server had crashed as the infected were all walking in place, then Dean Hall appeared with a paddle and started hitting me. The infected then started to gather in a circle around us, very weird experience...  :huh:

• Like 7

I tried 4 times to drink a kvass, it wouldn't work. Lag is killer for some reason, rubber banding occurred twice, switched server: "Server is stopping, you will be kicked".... Grrr :(

Lag is absolutely horrible. I thought the server had crashed as the infected were all walking in place, then Dean Hall appeared with a paddle and started hitting me. The infected then started to gather in a circle around us, very weird experience...  :huh:

indeed the lag is horrid.

and lol.

• Like 1

Server side performance= on a scale from 1-10 is negative -2

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 1

Go back 1 page, already reported.  ;)

I had more pictures. You ninja'ed me.  >:(  :P

• Like 2

I see zed people...  And when you break their legs they are MUCH slower and easier to get away from

• Like 2

The infected then started to gather in a circle around us, very weird experience...  :huh:

Perhaps they were about to start betting on who's gonna win the fight?

Edited by Sister Ray
  • Like 1

Next up: I can't seem to join any server, all servers' tine is either 8.00, 9.20 or something weird and seem to be stuck on that time. Neverending "wait for host" / Please wait". Lowest Ping available around ninety-two didn't do much either. Glad to hear Zeds go down easier again, cause I have a broom and have no idea how to use it :P

I see zed people...  And when you break their legs they are MUCH slower and easier to get away from

They don't even notice me for ages. I was in a garage with one for about a minute trying to pick up a backpack and when she did notice me she was in slow mo.