Baty Alquawen

Status Report - 13 February 2018

Zdo88bi.jpg

Two weeks have passed, and we're bringing you the latest progress from the Dev Team - the usual setup got a bit of a twist with Eugen traveling this week, but we've got a whole lot of news nevertheless! Let's keep it short, and do some reading, survivors! It's good for you.

Contents This Week

• Dev Update/Martin
  • Dev Update/Peter
  • Dev Update/Viktor
  • Dev Update/Adam
  • Dev Update/Filip
  • Community Spotlight

Dev Update/Martin

Hello everyone! As Eugen is traveling this week, it's my turn to contribute to the Status Report (after quite some time), and provide some summary of the past two weeks in the DayZ Dev Team. With February in full swing, we're approaching the moment where with each week, the 0.63 experimental release is becoming more and more likely. We're about to start team-wide play-tests to get our internal servers as full as possible in order to get proper data on server synchronization and performance. With that said, there are still elementary parts (like swimming and vaulting) of the game that are very much work in progress, and for that reason, we are still not feeling very comfortable talking about any potential 0.63 Experimental release dates publicly.

Considering some feedback we got under the last Status Report on Twitter, we've been looking ways how to still communicate the state of things more clearly, potentially as a progressively updated online task list. Together with Eugen and Baty, we've compiled a to-do list of sorts (basically our Experimental goals from the BETA Status Report) where we want to provide a simple overview of the current state of each key part of the 0.63 update. We'll check if and how we can publish it (we still need to work out some specifics with our team leads, also during the play-tests I mentioned), but suffice to say - there is a lot of work in progress, and less things that we would already be able to tick off as "ready for Experimental". 

While we don't want to give in to some unnecessary rush, there is also the other side of things that kind of makes us want to progress towards the 0.63 Experimental PC release as fast as possible. Our release schedule for this year is pretty tight. The main goal is to have the PC BETA and 1.0 all happen in 2018, and we're also getting much closer to bringing DayZ to console players. Our good relationship with both Sony and Microsoft opens interesting opportunities for cooperation, and since we've always had our focus aimed at the existing PC community of players first and foremost, it's in our own best interest to bring you solid PC releases ASAP so that we can also satisfy the large audience waiting for DayZ on consoles. 

Despite the not-so-huge amount of work going into our console builds of the game, we're basically able to run our regular PC 0.63 builds on both consoles with no major issues in gameplay or performance, and so the progress towards PC releases of 0.63 Experimental and Stable is critical also from this point of view - not only we really want you to have something to play already, we also want to grow our community further. 

Let's see how that works - we'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, see you in Chernarus! (Or on the forums, social media channels, and Reddit!)

- Martin Čulák / Brand & PR Manager

Dev Update/Peter

Our first working implementation of the new melee combat looked great, especially with predefined combos chained by attacks flying through the air. However, after applying a rule set to it and passing some internal play-tests, we have confirmed that it would be really hard to wrap our intentions of melee combat around these predefined combo attacks.

As gameplay is the most important thing in DayZ, I don’t want to compromise on possibilities. Ideally, players should be always able to choose which attack option at hand they can use. Considering that predefined combo chains were composed of different attack types, players were not able to choose between light and heavy attack types. Since their order was firmly determined, it made melee combat feel like something that's a bit out of your hands, which made it less interesting in the end.

We have decided to try one more prototype, in which the player is able to freely choose which attack to perform - a light or a heavy one. Immediately after the first play-test run, it was clear that’s the right direction to make the melee combat more "controllable". We will continue to iterate and improve the melee so that we finally arrive at the final implementation. It's safe to say that despite the shift from predefined combos, the new melee combat will still maintain visual variety in terms of movement, as there are still attack variations from both the left and the right side, and for both light and heavy attack types. These variants are seamlessly blended together, creating a continuous flow of attacks that simply looks nice.

giphy.gif

The infected AI that you know well from 0.62 and older versions of DayZ was kind of always limited, and it never met our expectations, nor came close to the behaviours we defined in the design team. Currently, the infected AI is being heavily re-worked, incorporating the new animation system. We are cooperating closely with our programming team to achieve all the intended features.

The primary goal is to make the infected feel better on every level you can imagine. May it be more clever use of sensors to strengthen stealth, luring and aggro, adding search behaviour around the last known position of their target, or simply much improved readability of infected AI, utilising transitions like lost interest, target confirmed or target lost between their states. There are some significant changes coming to their melee combat as well, with jumping attacks making a comeback.  

Don't end up feeding yourself to the infected... see you in Chernarus folks!

- Peter Nespesny / Lead Designer

Dev Update/Viktor

Hi everyone. The entire team is still really busy implementing the remaining parts of our animation system overhaul, so today, I would like to at least quickly share with you a couple of fresh GIFs from the development. After receiving the implementation of the new ladder climbing from our programmers, we are currently applying some final touches to ladder animations and behaviour. We're finally able to enter/exit the ladders in a rather smooth way, and also climb and even slide down the ladder. There's still some polish and fine-tuning to do before we can make ladders experimental ready, but we're getting there! The team is also busy with weapons, player turn animations and unconscious animations:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- Viktor Kostik / Lead Animator

Dev Update/Adam

In this Status Report, I would like to talk about another map feature of the upcoming 0.63 update - Tourist Trails. The Chernarussian Tourist Club (also known short as КЧТ) is responsible for a wide network of the tourist trails in the Republic of Chernarus. In South Zagoria (province of Chernarus that we have in DayZ), they maintain roughly 200 kilometers of tourist trails. From the northern border mountains, through the central fields to the important destinations in coastal towns. Connecting many of the historic and natural landmarks, but also showing perhaps not often visited places in South Zagoria. All that to make your travels easier and safer.

V2WMxTX.jpg

The idea of having the tourist trails on Chernarus has been floating around since early Arma 2 days. It was brought up again at the start of DayZ development with more details fleshed out. But given the rapid iterations on Chernarus+ map, it was not really feasible to start with the actual implementation until the map was in a more stable state. With the release of the update 0.62 (which introduced a total vegetation overhaul along with the western border rework), we felt that the map has finally reached a somewhat stable state that would allow us to finally return to the idea of tourist trails.

We have re-visited the original plans, made several improvements and re-designed the planned trail network to support all the map changes that happened over past couple of years. A result of this task is an overwhelming, 200 kilometer long trail network - so what helped us getting there?

• 4 different color markings to mark the trails
    • you will find these on trees, rocks, poles,...

ArPf07Q.jpg

• in real life, you would also find arrow versions of these markings, but to avoid too much duplication in data, we had to design every hard turn of the trail without the arrow markings.

• 93 custom directional crossroad signs
    • tailored for each trail crossroad, any important place (stops), and for the start/end of each trail
    • crossroad signs contain the local name and mark the crossroad's elevation above sea level (in meters)
    • individual plates cover every possible direction you can take, along with the travel distance (in kilometers) to three following crossroad/directional/trail signs
    • same as traffic directional signs and settlements signs, everything on these plates is written in Russian (Cyrillic)

wQO6Dz2.jpg

• 2 types of the actual path models for the trails
    • we use these models when the trail goes through the meadows, fields, and forests
    • roughly 60% of the whole trail network is covered by these models - because as in real life, trails are also using the existing road network (excluding major roads so tourists are not in a danger of a serious car accident)

uDAenNh.jpg

• 2 types of tourist shelters
    • to make bigger trail crossroads more interesting and believable
    • brand new assets that serve as shelter for players during rainy weather, or when you just want to get a bit of a rest before continuing your journey

A70h764.jpg

In addition to these, we also have one other supporting asset that may or may not make it into 0.63:

• Map stands
    • in real life, these are present mostly on major trail crossroads in order to help tourists to get a bigger picture and plan their trip
    • we've got several prototypes so far, but still ironing out the best shape, size and the map coverage (if it will be the entire map or, for example, quarters)
    • there will be a "you are here" sign on the map to help you pinpoint your current location

Overall, tourist trails gave us a nice opportunity to improve our landscape - many improvements were done to it while the network itself was worked on. Additionally, it also gave us an opportunity to revisit all the locations names and make them actually visible directly within the environment.

We hope that they will prove to be a useful feature when navigating through our 225 square kilometers of environment, and that you will have great encounters with other like-minded survivors there. We certainly enjoyed building the network and we hope that we will meet some of you there when this feature hits the live servers!

goORUp9.jpg

-  Adam Franců /  Map Designer

Dev Update/Filip

Hi everyone!

Over the course of the past two weeks, we continued our work on footsteps and cloth rustle sounds. It's kind of a tedious work because we have to implement these sounds into all animations - and the number of animations in DayZ is pretty overwhelming :).

Another big task ahead of us is represented by an update of ambient sounds. We intend to create a more dynamic and realistic soundscape than before. We do not want to relate only upon flat 2D ambient sounds, but rather want to use as many positional sounds as the audio engine will allow us to have. Within the next couple of weeks, we will see how far we can push it!

- Filip Čenžák / Sound Designer

Community Spotlight

Hello Survivors!

I would like to start a new tradition - answering some of the community's most asked questions in every Status Report and post it to a special thread on our official forums.

So, let's check out what you want to know:

• Will DayZ be released on consoles?

Yes, Xbox One version will be out this year in the Xbox Game Preview program. We are also working on a PlayStation 4 version and want to provide more details about that soon!

• Can you give us some modding tools already, goddamnit?!

Not right now, we can't. There are ultimately two main reasons for that: we're simply not ready to legitimately support modding until we have a solid foundation in what is a game functional on an elementary level. We also need that game to be in YOUR hands and we need you to be able to run your own servers. That will not happen before 0.63 hits Stable. In addition to that, we're also still evaluating how far along will DayZ be moddable, and how we can best support modders with all the necessary modding tools. 

• How long do we need to wait for the 0.63 Experimental? We want to play it so bad!

I know, we want to let you play it too! Right now though, it just really needs more love from the DayZ Dev Team. It's not fun to play yet. All the teams are working like devils now, trust me - I am sitting right next to them in the office, I can see it all happening and I want to play it with the community as bad as everyone. But 0.63 still needs more time!

Yes, the base building is also not ready yet but we know how much you are looking forward to trying it. An example is Axel, who made this cool base building concept.

We have a DayZ Tip by NomadGaming. We know vehicles are sometimes pain in the ass in the current version, and you can get them stuck pretty easily. But don't forget - if you can't unstuck them, just destroy them with a matchbox, and they are going to re-spawn!

We had Gaming Roach Entertainment here before and they are back with another cool cinematic. It is story about mother who wants to protect her daughter from dangerous people in every way she can. Another good job Gaming Roach, you amazed me again.

What about some DayZ in real life? BarelyInfected has done a short video, it is nice to see his face again!

Do you know RDiddy? He is the Australian streamer who loves jumping with cars in DayZ. This is the best jump he'S ever made! GG RDiddy!

5JvrzLS.png

Let's check out some more screenshots.

dayz_bron sent a beautiful screenshot to Reddit and I want to share it with you.

ZCNajwv.jpg

Another amazing view from Green Moutain by DrDesync. Be careful, I was shot standing there like this!

FMSncyk.jpg

And now is the time for your favorite riddle!

Who answered correctly last time?

• Jakon
  • $€i¥ablitz
  • Jeff Day
  • CryDoXz
  • Polski.Tytan
  • TheReverned
  • 14400bps is enough
  • Dmitry Mirnyy‏
  • Uncuepa
  • Boio
  • Summer
  • vini

True DayZ pros!

I asked our map designer Adam for a hard location this time. Can you guess where it is? Send the location to our official Twitter account and be on the wall of fame next time!

b9cwWsd.jpg

Thank you for all your content and enjoy the Valentine's Day. And don't forget that we love you! <3

- Baty / Community Manager

Header image by Watchman.

• Like 2
  • Beans 9

Is there gonna be any "mental" status in dayz?....and are there any efforts been made towards seasons in dayz?snow?

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

The primary goal is to make the infected feel better on every level you can imagine. May it be more clever use of sensors to strengthen stealth, luring and aggro, adding search behaviour around the last known position of their target, or simply much improved readability of infected AI, utilising transitions like lost interest, target confirmed or target lost between their states. There are some significant changes coming to their melee combat as well, with jumping attacks making a comeback.  

So glad to hear this!

Is horde AI still going to be a feature?

Will we ever get Molotov cocktails and fire that spreads?

• Like 1
  • Beans 7

Things are looking crisp AF. Super excited to get my hands on in this in the next weeks/months/whenever you're done! Stick to the hard duty and it'll pay off. . Definitely feeling like it's much much closer than ever before. 

Happy about everything so far! I would like to hear if Vehicle Aim-Spaces were still going to be introduced in BETA or after.

Along with that, would it be possible for us to see some of the new vehicles in action? *Cough* Motorcycle *Cough*

Been playing Miscreated lately. Its given me a bit of appreciation for the different development styles these two teams have. Dayz has added an extreme level of polish on some of the base mechanics and the world. Whereas Miscreated is adding functionality at a rapid pace with the promise of ironing out the bugs later. I cant decide which I like better. But its an interesting thing where DayZ shines Miscreated falls flat and vice versa.

In conversations with friends of the Dayz community of my country, some have the feeling that they are delaying the PC version to be able to accelerate the console version and make the simultaneous launch, since they always said that when switching to Enfusion, things would move faster, only this has happened to 8 months and no update we had from there to here. According to you, everything would be much faster since they do not use SQL anymore. I am sad with this feeling that apparently they are given priority to the simultaneous launch, after years of community giving PC feedback, bugs, errors, crashes, lags, delays, among many other things, having to wait for the console version to be ready to only then have the finished game delivered. We hope it really is not that.

• Beans 1

I've had Miscreated for well over a year, I have 22 hours in it.  I've had DayZ for almost 4 years, I have 3200 hours in it.  I wish I could get my money back on Miscreated.  It is nowhere near as good as DayZ and DayZ is no where near as clunky as Miscreated.  Mind you, Miscreated is not a bad game, but it ain't DayZ either.  It feels more like a failed arcade version of DayZ, like H1Z1.  Their development has a ways to go like DayZ, and perhaps they can pull something together.

13 minutes ago, cristiano said:

In conversations with friends of the Dayz community of my country, some have the feeling that they are delaying the PC version to be able to accelerate the console version and make the simultaneous launch, since they always said that when switching to Enfusion, things would move faster, only this has happened to 8 months and no update we had from there to here. According to you, everything would be much faster since they do not use SQL anymore. I am sad with this feeling that apparently they are given priority to the simultaneous launch, after years of community giving PC feedback, bugs, errors, crashes, lags, delays, among many other things, having to wait for the console version to be ready to only then have the finished game delivered. We hope it really is not that.

Regarding this.... They have repeatedly said they had one guy keeping the console versions parity with the PC.  I don't think that means what you think it means.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

8 minutes ago, cristiano said:

Don't worry, we highly value our PC community and we are definitely not delaying the PC version because of the consoles. Getting .63 to PCs is still our #1 priority. Because there was a lot of questions regarding the consoles recently, we just wanted to mention their state and our plans with them. You don' t have  to be alarmed :)

Love those forest trails.

But, quick question, where's Brian Hicks??

Edited by odin_lowe
typo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Seems it's been since 7 November since we heard from him. >.> Odd. 

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, odin_lowe said:

hmmm ... maybe @Bestius is Brian Hicks in undercover mission. ^^

Lol ... Fun aside ... welcome here and give us answers .... or try to give us answers.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

Along with that, would it be possible for us to see some of the new vehicles in action? *Cough* Motorcycle *Cough*

Dude, I'm pretty sure motorcycle and bicycle was taken off the list of vehicles due to difficulties in creating quality 2 wheeled vehicles. They also said no pickup truck.... Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

I also look forward to the trails. Great idea to add them.

Would also like to know why Brian isn't included in the SR any more.

• Beans 1

BioHaze ^^ its @Espa 's Quote

But...the devs tell us the program-technic for "2 wheel vehicles" come after 1.0

Source... hm first SR 2018 .. or dez. 2017 ?? ..  sry no power left for search.

32 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

BioHaze ^^ its @Espa 's Quote

But...the devs tell us the program-technic for "2 wheel vehicles" come after 1.0

Source... hm first SR 2018 .. or dez. 2017 ?? ..  sry no power left for search.

Was the 25th one yeah. Copy/paste:

BETA, we decided that some of those features will be added later in a form of free platform updates after 1.0:

Vehicle modification

Barricading

Birds

Aerial Transport (Specifically planes)

Bikes/Motorbikes

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

14 hours ago, Gobbokirk said:

Bikes/Motorbikes

Thanks. That's basically why I said what I did. There's likely no chance they are working on these currently. If it's considered post release content. Therefore no chance for a "peek" other than the models already on trello.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

1 hour ago, Gobbokirk said:

Was the 25th one yeah. Copy/paste:

BETA, we decided that some of those features will be added later in a form of free platform updates after 1.0:

Vehicle modification

Barricading

Birds

Aerial Transport (Specifically planes)

Bikes/Motorbikes

Remember.  This is based upon how quickly the work goes.  1.0 could take into 2019 or if ahead of schedule we could see some of these features in November.

Edited by gorvi

In regards to bikes or motorbikes, indeed their decent implementation is a post 1.0 goal. To quote the key part of our BETA Status Report in regards to this: 

Then, everybody's favourite: bikes and motorbikes. We've said that before, but sadly, as weird as it may sound to a person not involved in game dev, creating single track vehicles properly takes a massive amount of animation and programming work that we want to invest into other parts of the game for BETA - such as achieving overall polish of features like the character movement, double track vehicles, or user actions. 

I know it's long AF (to be blunt), but I recommend reading through the Status Report as it really provides a good summary of our feature and content goals -> https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-28th-november

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I'm about to do a Veruca Salt.

I want to walk the tourist trails!  With a backpack, a camping stove, and the grass for my pillow!  And I want it NOW!

giphy.gif

Sorry...

Normal adult behaviour will resume shortly...

Keep going, you beautiful people, we're almost there.  It's so close now, that I can hear 0.63 is whispering.  IN BETA WE TRUST!

• Like 2
  • Beans 4

2 hours ago, RaptorM60 said:

I know it's long AF (to be blunt), but I recommend reading through the Status Report as it really provides a good summary of our feature and content goals -> https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-28th-november

Raptor

May I make a suggestion to pass along.  Why not take the list of things to be done for Beta and place that in every status report going forward with a line crossing out the items that are complete each time.  It would really be beneficial so we know what's done, what's left to be done.  Seeing progress in a list like that would really help the community in general.

• Beans 1

@Baty Alquawen @RaptorM60 I have a question for a potential discussion ina status report or maybe a short answer here in the forum.... re: Network Code.

In previous iterations all the way back to the mod, a 1000 meter network bubble was used for knowing what items players had in inventory and such.  What is the current plan for Beta and 1.0?  Are we still using the network bubble or what?  Could we get some beginning details on how the network code has or has not changed?

Desync and lag are so prevalent on Persistent servers with camps and such.  And as a followup question.... Currently you can only see a player tent when you are within 300 meters I believe.  What is the plan for that with Beta and 1.0?

Edited by THEGordonFreeman

and also i wanna know that is there gonna be new static buildings in beta release?...if not,is there gonna be new ambient sound when you are inside houses?

6 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

Raptor

May I make a suggestion to pass along.  Why not take the list of things to be done for Beta and place that in every status report going forward with a line crossing out the items that are complete each time.  It would really be beneficial so we know what's done, what's left to be done.  Seeing progress in a list like that would really help the community in general.

Yes, thanks for the suggestion - as mentioned in the Status Report we're discussing here, it's something we're considering / planning to do this for Experimental now, and we will probably also always include that overview in each upcoming Status Report before the Experimental release (hopefully there won't be too many of those though :) ).

The BETA list would probably be too long for every Status Report, but it's doable for Experimental.

6 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

@Baty Alquawen @RaptorM60 I have a question for a potential discussion ina status report or maybe a short answer here in the forum.... re: Network Code.

In previous iterations all the way back to the mod, a 1000 meter network bubble was used for knowing what items players had in inventory and such.  What is the current plan for Beta and 1.0?  Are we still using the network bubble or what?  Could we get some beginning details on how the network code has or has not changed?

Desync and lag are so prevalent on Persistent servers with camps and such.  And as a followup question.... Currently you can only see a player tent when you are within 300 meters I believe.  What is the plan for that with Beta and 1.0?

I'll try to talk to Mirek and see what he has to say, this is something I can't possibly answer correctly at the moment, sorry. 

1 hour ago, kopo79 said:

and also i wanna know that is there gonna be new static buildings in beta release?...if not,is there gonna be new ambient sound when you are inside houses?

Yes, there might be a couple new (or newly enterable) buildings even in the Experimental release, and yes our audio guys are working on improvements to the overall sound design when you're outside/inside a building.

• Like 1
  • Beans 6

20 hours ago, ClaireOpen said:

I'm sorry, I'm about to do a Veruca Salt.

I want to walk the tourist trails!  With a backpack, a camping stove, and the grass for my pillow!  And I want it NOW!

giphy.gif

Sorry...

Normal adult behaviour will resume shortly...

Keep going, you beautiful people, we're almost there.  It's so close now, that I can hear 0.63 is whispering.  IN BETA WE TRUST!

Why would anyone be so damn excited for dusty ass trails, when there’s so much content they have literally been holding hostage with all of their overly perfectionist plans? Rewriting old systems is fine but this is a bit of overkill now . Let us test the damn build so it can go quicker , isn’t that the whole point of this alpha test B.s? I’m starting to believe there’s something going on that they don’t want us to know about .. Something isn’t right and it’s obvious, they are really asking a lot from us patience wise and now they are acting as if they don’t know what they could do better with transparency (what a joke) - they just aren’t telling us the whole truth like they used to and expect us to be ok with that. 

This game and dev team is really disappointing as of late . Now they Are reworking the melee system AGAIN when they said everything looked good months ago , yet now they see that their “almost perfect” melee system is fundamentally incorrect for the entire flow of the game ? How the hell do you oversight that for the whole 6 months that we’ve been waiting since gamescom when you first told us “melee is where we want it to be right now”?

Also I’m in aggreance with what cristiano said ; months ago (almost a year now) the devs mentioned that development would only go faster and more streamlined due to the sql code being removed , yet we have seen quite the opposite . Development has essentially halted and all I see now is the lesser known devs biding for time while hicks is nowhere to be found and Eugen, who’s likely the only competent PR member of the entire team left, is out doing all the bitch work for the rest of the dayz team cuz he legit does all the work now and for whatever reason Bohemia has cut work for the rest of the team that used to do Pr work , so now all we have are these damn cheeky ass mods and baty that presents another useless client side update every month or so .

I don’t know what’s happening down at bohemia But I don’t like it , and it’s day and night from the dayz dev team that I use to respect . Now it seems like a shallow , half empty team and if you didn’t know how they operated before this terrible rough patch then you could safely assume that the team just doesn’t know what they are doing and don’t have their priorities straight , and honestly that’s not far from the truth .

Cut the wool over the eyes act , we can see you aren’t as transparent as you used to be , we can see the core members of the team that were good at communicating are MIA or “too busy” (being overworked) to respond to the community that made them what they are today . Overall I can tell you things have changed for the worse over in the dayz dev cycle area, where once we could talk to the lead devs and producer all day on twitter and the forums , now we go months without getting a solid answer on even the simplest things .

I feel like the dayz devs and their cycle is like the set of a movie in production : at first everything goes smoothly and the whole cast is attentive but as soon as the entire film is recorded all the celebrities go back to their Hollywood hills mansions and forget about how they were  in production with the film , almost like detaching a sick limb from the body . Is the dayz dev cycle that taxing that you devs literally need to purge yourselves from the community, essentially removing any chance at transparency with the people that are supposed to help accelerate the early access process ? 

24 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

Why would anyone be so damn excited for dusty ass trails

Good question.

I always get excited at changes to the map, whether its the Western Expansion, New Cherno, Tisy, new buildings like the radio station at Altar and the redesign of villages like Myskino.  But the tourist trails are a little more than 'Cool, new stuff!'.  It will mean a whole new way to travel around the map.  Rather than taking the routes I've run so many, many times, I'll be able to see 'another' Chernarus, and it will feel to me like the 'Secret Chernarus', the hidden roads that cross woods and fields.

So, I get excited and am keen to see the trails that Adam and the team have made for us.

Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1