Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.135961

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Something like that.

EXP servers are offline. Thank you for your help and feedback guys! 

Will you put up the servers again today ?

3 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

Will you put up the servers again today ?

Can't tell now.

• Like 7

Hello fellow survivors. I made a new video from exp server test that happened yesterday with more specific clips, managed to get a hold of a large number of fire arms mostly pistols. Also there are a few clips with dynamic lighting, I've tried to shoot at some cool locations to see how the new dynamic lighting works at night time and had a camp fire running. If I'm not allowed to keep posting these kind of videos in the forums just warm me and I'll stop doing so. But other than that I think this is a nice sneek peek for those that dont have time or is just not at the right place when servers are on for testing. Anyways hope you enjoy and post any questions what you want to know.  Also keep in mind that I've played on 250+ ping server to avoid crashing every 2 mins so some missed shots could be caused by that.

Time stamps: 

1:18 - 1:50 Loot from a few zombies inside in a balota airfield.

2:48 - 3:58 Shooting some pistols with and without silencer.

4:05 - 5:16 Action at Komarovo police station.

5:18 - 20:34 Looting, shooting at Pavlovo mil base.

24:04 - 25:26 Camp fire with the new dynamic lighting.

25:48 - 26:01 Head some sick sounds in the distance.

26:19 - 27:51 Getting scared by some random sound and an end of the vid.

Edited by Im from uk
  • Like 6

Another 0.61 Experimental/Unstable servers crash test, Survivors! Servers will be online for a limited time and as always, if you experience bugs or crashes, use our feedback tracker. Thank you!

• Like 4

@Im from uk Nice vid dude, haha I can already picture people returning fire in the air to distant gunshots.

EDIT: FINALLY I'M AVAILABLE TO PLAY TEST :D

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 1

EXP servers will be online until 18:00 CET (30min). Thank you for playing :).

3rd play session only 5 minutes.

Bug seems to be unphased by recent extermination efforts.

Pitchfork pokes instead of swings now, not sure how new that is.

4 pokes to the belly of the farmer zombie took him out.

• Like 2

I really hope they found the problem and it can be fixed by Friday evening.

I don't know if it was mentioned before but the infected now spawn with items in their inventory.

PHJ8vwp.jpg

Edited by LordBlackwolf
  • Like 1

Damn...

Missed it again..  (Feeling frustrated.)

Had already left DayZ updated on the experimental branch in case there was another test, and missed it yet again. 4 mins too late this time.

Really hoping we get a real experimental test session that lasts more than 30 mins. So far 0.61 seems to be the most unstable iteration of DayZ yet, so I'm a bit worried about what's to come with bigger changes like the entire animation system tied to the player controller...

The DayZ gods have left me. So far I had participated in every single experimental build since the very first was available. 0.61 broke the streak.

I hope the devs got the data they need to fix what they want.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Damn...

Missed it again..  (Feeling frustrated.)

Had already left DayZ updated on the experimental branch in case there was another test, and missed it yet again. 4 mins too late this time.

Really hoping we get a real experimental test session that lasts more than 30 mins. So far 0.61 seems to be the most unstable iteration of DayZ yet, so I'm a bit worried about what's to come with bigger changes like the entire animation system tied to the player controller...

The DayZ gods have left me. So far I had participated in every single experimental build since the very first was available. 0.61 broke the streak.

I hope the devs got the data they need to fix what they want.

Dont worry about it. Eventually they'll get a stable exp build and that will probably run all weekend. All they're doing here is collecting some crash data, because they cant replicate the crashes on internal builds. When they're finished and they fix the problem they're probably going to leave stable up at least a couple days just to make sure. 

• Like 1

I would certainly rather have these tests expressing things like this previously unknown crash bug than to have nothing to even try and test.

I can't remember any previous crash bug being quite this persistent.

There are a lot of new things piled into this build, maybe that is part of the reason the bug seems so elusive.\

*fingers crossed for tomorrow*

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

emuthreat may have heard WolveZ!

Reveal hidden contents

uOVd3Hc.jpg

I give 2:1 odds that either emu or IMT are the first to kill a wolf bare-handed  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Influence_X said:

Dont worry about it. Eventually they'll get a stable exp build and that will probably run all weekend. All they're doing here is collecting some crash data, because they cant replicate the crashes on internal builds. When they're finished and they fix the problem they're probably going to leave stable up at least a couple days just to make sure. 

I know dude. It's just that somehow I feel entitled to the experimental branch, as like I've stated, I've always been there for them, and missing one (or 3 so far, hehehe) feels very weird for me. I needed to vent a bit, that's all.

No worries at all.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

I give 2:1 odds that either emu or IMT are the first to kill a wolf bare-handed  

Hahahaha you're probably right.

Today was my first chance to try out a 0.61 built and try a find some wolves, but despite a SW spawn and a nearly straight run toward wolf spawns after just an hour of on and off playing I have yet to find any.

I was really looking forward getting mauled too ;p

Edited by starvingart
wordz
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

So far I had participated in every single experimental build since the very first was available. 0.61 broke the streak.

Nah ... 0.61 will be on exp. for quite a while I reckon. You just missed the early adopters medal, not the exp :)

• Like 3