SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

20 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Since you've only been here barely a week and don't know shit, I am hardly a fan boy, and we all bitch a fair amount. But we are here because we support it. You are here to whine and waste peoples time. I'm glad you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo informed on the inner working of BI. Seems like you have all the official numbers from their testing etc.

Seems legit.

IF you can provide some REAL numbers and not just a bunch of dumb shit then we can converse about it. Otherwise nobody cares.

I am following and playing the game since almost the very beginning. I hoped you will stay wise and will not begin to play a stupid kid because you coming with "you're new here" is exactly the mistake the people often do - judging without having any idea, without knowing the facts at all. No I am not new here, do you want to know why I have another account? Is this the topic? Create a new one exactly for this purpose somewhere else, we're discussing 0.60 here, remember? Great! 

I am supporting the game yes and I have no problem with looking the truth in the eyes and accept that this is one of the worst game developing process in the gaming history, fact.

"You are here to whine and waste peoples time." just because you can't think clearly after you begin to boil in your head? That's really funny :D 

" Seems like you have all the official numbers from their testing etc." read again because you got it clearly wrong.

"IF you can provide some REAL numbers and not just a bunch of dumb shit then we can converse about it. Otherwise nobody cares." The numbers are already there 196k unique players, go inform yourself what "unique players" are and ask the devs, they will tell you how exactly unique they are. It is not my job and ofc. I don't have their numbers, stop playing stupid. 

btw. if you'd not care, you'd not reply at all. You are raging way too obviously, you understand how it looks like from a side right?

Edited by pestiferous_subterfuge

Exactly. 196k unique players tried out .60 . WTF are we arguing about again? 

• Like 4

Alright where the fuck are the mods?

I've got a three day ban for dropping a pertinent and hilarious "cool story" meme yet this "I know you are but what am I?" kid is allowed to run rampant?

No exp servers and the exp thread is turning into a litterbox.

BI get your shit together.

• Like 10

I put him on my ignore list.

Why don't you guys report his troll posts like I did as well.

The mods will act if we show solidarity.

• Like 4

1k out of 3 million and you see who are the true ignorant blatant fanboys. 

the best part is - when you're out of nerves to play this game because of the performance - I am most likely still playing even when the game performance is unplayable but I still see the reality and can talk about it without any problem while you guys just can't stop playing these hardcore ignorant fanboys :DDD WOW on you, wow.

BI you can ban me now if you feel like "kid is allowed to run rampant".

to fanboys: sorry to destroy your pink dreams and bringing you back on the ground of reality but you made me do it. BCBasher maybe because your "cool stories" have zero importance for patch discussing topics? ;) Just like my post right here

Ok pest... you win. First place! 

The game suck. The dev's is a room full of monkeys on commodore 64's. And we the community are all sniffling idiot fanboys. 

Take some beans <imagine can of beans here> and go away now little boy/person you. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I put him on my ignore list.

Why don't you guys report his troll posts like I did as well.

The mods will act if we show solidarity.

I'm usually not the kind of person who reports a post but I made my first report ever on here. I can handle trolling but trolling and swearing (with cancer) is not acceptable in my books.

12 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Exactly. 196k unique players tried out .60 . WTF are we arguing about again? 

The kid doesn't understand what he's talking about. There were times with 57 servers all full which means 3.420 players were active at a server. And that's the players who are trying to get in excluded so in my opinion, the 196 k unique players/connections is very possible.

• Like 2

Anybody know who this clown is/was?

Pretty sure it's a reroll of someone who's already been banned, the fucking name even means exactly what he's trying to do. Shit, I can handle a bit of trolling if it's funny but saying "no you" back and forth is pretty juvenile.

For what it's worth they wouldn't be going off individual login attempts, even if they wanted to pad the numbers they show us they wouldn't have used a useless collection method for their own data that will be used internally. It'll be by steam UID or something so 196k means about 196k give or take for those who have multiple accounts.

I had to have had a thousand login attempts myself and highly doubt I'm 0.5% of that statistic. 

• Like 7

My DayZ had an update of 7.1 MB. Guess this is a BattleEye update, right? Right?! *raises his gun against his temple* *click* Crap, it jammed.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IMT said:

I can handle trolling but trolling and swearing (with cancer) is not acceptable in my books.

Wait, we're not supposed to cuss here?  Oh, I knew that, of course.   Mods pleez don't go back and look at my old posts . . . not that there's anything there, m'kay?  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, pestiferous_subterfuge said:

to fanboys: sorry to destroy your pink dreams and bringing you back on the ground of reality but you made me do it. 

Dude you really need to take a basic logic and reason class if you think you are fooling anyone other than yourself with your "logic"... your troll skills leave much to be desired.

Maybe start with this:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

For everyone else:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Wait, we're not supposed to cuss here?  Oh, I knew that, of course.   Mods pleez don't go back and look at my old posts . . . not that there's anything there, m'kay?  

I should reread the TOS but I was under the impression that swearing was only a big deal if you were using your words to hurt another user's feeling?

I don't even realize I'm doing it, fuck and shit are just words in my regional/class dialect. I don't even scold my kids for dropping an f-bomb if it's in context and they're not somewhere where it is expressly against the rules like school.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, BCBasher said:

I should reread the TOS but I was under the impression that swearing was only a big deal if you were using your words to hurt another user's feeling?

I don't even realize I'm doing it, fuck and shit are just words in my regional/class dialect. I don't even scold my kids for dropping an f-bomb if it's in context and they're not somewhere where it is expressly against the rules like school.

TOS?  Like I'm gonna fuckin' read that shit.   

;-)

Just keeding

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 3

Just now, Thurman Merman said:

TOS?  Like I'm gonna fuckin' read that shit.   

;-)

Just keeding

Like the windows EULA, lol.

They all say you're technically not allowed to do anything if someone else doesn't like it, the mods will flip a coin and that coin toss will be the almighty decider if you get a pee-pee slap for it or not. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Ever been to a high school locker room? People screaming curse words at the top of their lungs. It's so bad in there that they had to send in a teacher anytime someone's in there and put security cameras. You can't change in private because some asshole ripped the doors off the stalls. So now we have pretty much have two extra urinals. To top it all off our principal put a microphone in there that measures our noise level. It is about 105 dB which is about as loud as a chainsaw, Note anything above 85 dB is considered to be harmful to your ear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCBasher said:

Alright where the fuck are the mods?

They must be taking a much-needed vacation, because I see no reason why this idiot should still be allowed to post at this point. No one should be acknowledging him with replies either -- it's only making it worse.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Does BattleEye get the 1,000 yard stare?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand-yard_stare

I've suggested this as a component of aging for survivors, but I know it would be difficult to implement well.

I don't know... perhaps one way to express it would be in idle animations of new vs. seasoned survivors... Maybe newer survivors have more idle animations and are a little more "twitchy" or fidgety in general, and the real old dogs who have lived long enough to see it all (perhaps each time you are exposed to gore, it is a step in the process) have less idle animations and would (potentially) come across as more "stoic" in their demeanor as a result. i.e. standing motionless...

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)
  • Like 1

Hey Survivors, we rolled out two test servers for data collection purposes earlier today. There is a possibility we will be doing this again today as we push toward a functional update for .60 experimental. 

As always, we'll keep you informed of our progress, and will let you know as soon as regular experimental server access has returned. Keep an eye on our Twitter feed for the latest. ^DH

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

In-game and waiting to test 'em. :)

Edit: Whoops, I misread, thought they were going to launch 2 now. Ghehe.

Edited by IMT

7 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

charlie-brown-argh.jpg

My crystal ball has been monitoring the number of times the enter key was pressed since .60 experimental started....and the number is 3.......Duodecillion.

• Like 2

I havent played in ~6 months.

I've downloaded experimental but i cant connect to any of the servers which show free slots and just get "Connection Failed" - i've done some googling but most posts relate to everyone trying to get on when it was released a short while ago.

Advice?

2 minutes ago, hitt0r said:

I havent played in ~6 months.

I've downloaded experimental but i cant connect to any of the servers which show free slots and just get "Connection Failed" - i've done some googling but most posts relate to everyone trying to get on when it was released a short while ago.

Advice?

Merged...

Thanks for the Reports guys concerning the other.

• Like 10