boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

everyone who carries a gun in his hands is an opponent, i never carry my gun in my hands if i am not looking for trouble  :blush:

In some locations I feel it is justified, such as military areas. I've encountered players in the tent city at the NWAF and walked away amicably despite both of us having weapons in-hand. Anywhere else though, I take a weapon in your hands to mean that you have no friendly intentions.

• Like 3

*My personal guidelines.

If I see you first and you're bambi sniping, duping, hacking, or possibly being offensive over chat, these are reasons I might shoot first and ask questions later.

If I see you aiming at me through a scope or down sights at medium to close range, I will probably try to shoot first.

Advancing on me with or without obvious weapon drawn/raised without talking or making contact in any way would cause me to shoot first.

Trying to steal my vehicle would probably make me try to shoot you to a halt/kill you or capture you for trying.

I wouldn't care much if someone raided a camp of mine or even held me up as long as they left what they didn't want without ruining it or murdering me in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can never find the logic in KoS over kit, clothes, or weapon choices.

Regardless, all of the reasons for choosing any of the above gear will change, and soon I hope.

Hi guys, I'm still playing stable and having a lot of fun. I encountered a bug however and wonder, if it is the same on the hotfix. When I try adding the Glock with the flashlight attachment to the holster it won't go in there. Only after removing the flashlight the Glock can be put in the holster. I need to check, if it is the same with the CR75, but maybe if you happen to have the gun with flashlight attachment, could you try putting it in a holster? Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm still playing stable and having a lot of fun. I encountered a bug however and wonder, if it is the same on the hotfix. When I try adding the Glock with the flashlight attachment to the holster it won't go in there. Only after removing the flashlight the Glock can be put in the holster. I need to check, if it is the same with the CR75, but maybe if you happen to have the gun with flashlight attachment, could you try putting it in a holster? Thanks!

Can confirm. Same issue with M1911 and CR75. Just won't work if the gun has attachments on it. I'm guessing this is similar to how you can only mount a bipod when the AK Rail Handguard is painted black.

EDIT:

Also, I forgot about this - https://feedback.dayz.com/view.php?id=29241

I guess I already reported it.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 2

your attention is wanted :)

Did you make a new thumbnail for your awesome slogan? I always wanted to ask where that's from or if you came up with it yourself.

Another bug with the Glock, btw is if you put magazines into it/attach in your inventory/backpack, they disappear. It works properly when reloading it through the hotkeys. In fact that's the only way it works.

Edited by S3V3N

There are some issues with the exp. servers - two major rollbacks lost (5-10) minutes in game twice - so I won`t 

participate in test until a new patch is out that actually support 75 player servers with some fixes related to server stability. 

Did you make a new thumbnail for your awesome slogan? I always wanted to ask where that's from or if you came up with it yourself.

Another bug with the Glock, btw is if you put magazines into it/attach in your inventory/backpack, they disappear. It works properly when reloading it through the hotkeys. In fact that's the only way it works.

Yeah, I forgot to report that one. 

I stole this thumbnail from the internet. I saw it many years ago and always loved it. It just fits too perfectly here.

• Like 2

everyone who carries a gun in his hands is an opponent, i never carry my gun in my hands if i am not looking for trouble  :blush:

Everyone who doesn't carry a gun in his hands is easy-pickins.  I always carry a gun in my hands when I think it is possible that a douche-nozzle with a rifle could possibly have line-of-sight on my position.

The Longhorn won't even fit in a holster with the scope removed.  I feel that I might be the only one in the whole world who even cares though...

Can confirm. Same issue with M1911 and CR75. Just won't work if the gun has attachments on it.

The FNX will go into a holster fine with either the MRDS and/or suppressor attached, it's only the flashlight that affects it. I assume it's the same for the other pistols.

Added to your ticket.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 3

The FNX will go into a holster fine with either the MRDS and/or suppressor attached, it's only the flashlight that affects it. I assume it's the same for the other pistols.

Added to your ticket.

Thank you.  :D  :beans:

If you have a magazine, but your inventory is full.. It'll disappear if u try to manually reload the weapon with 1 bullet from the hotbar.

I was able to play on a full 75 person server for a while over the weekend. It was a UK server and I'm in the US, so the ping wasn't amazing to begin with, but desync became a little bit of an issue with that many people. I switched to another UK server with only ~15 people on it and performance was more than good. We're just not there yet with the high-cap servers, and that's okay :)

• Like 1

Oh hey devs!

z8OxVuN.png

I'm starting to get the Jones for some fresh SA.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give SA .60 experimental

Plz, kthnxbai.

• Like 4

Oh hey devs!

Good God, pleasssse .60 already ^_^

You are wet

You are overheating

You feel hungry. .

• Like 2

Oh hey devs!

I'm starting to get the Jones for some fresh SA.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give SA .60 experimental

Plz, kthnxbai.

You are tearing me apart devs!  :P

• Like 4

If .60 was today. . .

/Swoon

• Like 1

Incoming .60? :O

If .60 was today. . .

/Swoon

I don't think they've done anything for 0.60

Unless they secretly worked on it without telling us anything at all since christmas.

• Like 1

Hehe hell if I know. But it'd be damn cool. .

Technically, today is nearly 3 weeks from the last Status Update.

Any more info on Infected would be amazing.

-snip-

Any more info on Infected would be amazing.

I very much appreciate your desire for improved infected and more of them.

Please understand that is all many of us have wanted for a long long time but it's a pretty exhausting and frustrating subject for some of us.

They have been changed, updated, sped up, slowed down, auto respawned, and taken out completely, multiple times.

Ideas and suggestions are great, and I encourage you to read what has been posted prior on the subject as well.

Your running around screaming for them to be better and see more.... not helping, really man.

Just my :beans: :beans:

I very much appreciate your desire for improved infected and more of them.

I'll continue posting and commenting with others on different ideas as I enjoy doing so. Greater time playing this game doesn't provide greater respect or authority, however. It's an alpha game and likely all we know will change. - But it's alpha and our main jobs are to test and contribute. So I'll keep doing so.

If you see that as screaming my head, you can certainly not read my business. Appreciate the post, friend.

-snip-

Just a btw!

I do really mean all of that in a friendly manner! I don't come here to engage in silly fights or beat the drum louder than others - But I am definitely a boisterous person when it comes to something I'm very much excited about :)

DayZ is an intensely amazing game that's a giant refresh of a game from the other projects out there. I just want to see it get done well and want to try to help as I can.