kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

So 0.58.128787 will be the build in which I get to 500 hours of DayZ.

4 hours to go and then I hit the 500 milestone.

Shall we have a Experimental party in honor of this event? :D

hehe, I'm at 533 hours.  ^_^

• Like 1

While this may be true there are entire villages without one single outhouse.  Gross.

Note to self:  Next time do not dig well in the outhouse hole.

Ugh, honey bee error

Yep you guys were right about some servers not connected to the hive!

I'm a freshie again  :P

Yes same for me now i got a wipe but no problem. :)

I'm a freshie again :P

After the ddos event last weekend I had my. Character reset because I was logging in while they were up and down frequently. Think I'll wait a few hours before updating and logging in. Will report if my char is intact.

yeah, I got wiped too.

hehe, I'm at 533 hours. ^_^

I'm almost at 900, but I must say I played every update since release, at least few hours.

i was wondering why my wife means she could see me so less last time...

for my shame, i have 1200+ hours :blush:

Me, too.  Just log in to find myself on the Berenzino beaches.  Does this mean my Truck lot out west is gone?

i was wondering why my wife means she could see me so less last time...

for my shame, i have 1200+ hours :blush:

Steam says I have around 4,500.  BUT, I frequently leave this computer open to the server list while I do different stuff on my work PC.  Still, I bet I have close to 1000 hours in-game.  Been playing since the update with the SKS.  Sometimes, when I can't sleep, I'll get up and play for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.  

Landmines are working nicely, just trod on one in the dark.............kaboom!!!!!!

• Like 1

Steam says I have around 4,500.  BUT, I frequently leave this computer open to the server list while I do different stuff on my work PC.  Still, I bet I have close to 1000 hours in-game.  Been playing since the update with the SKS.  Sometimes, when I can't sleep, I'll get up and play for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.  

can i use your post to get my wife a bit more relaxed?  B)

• Like 2

can i use your post to get my wife a bit more relaxed?  B)

Be my guest.  Don't know if it will work though.  Again, a lot of my 4,500 hours are this PC sitting open to the server list all night long while i sleep, or all day long while I run errands.  Basically, it's a result of my being too lazy to wait 15 seconds for DayZ to launch when I do want to play.

Be my guest.  Don't know if it will work though.  Again, a lot of my 4,500 hours are this PC sitting open to the server list all night long while i sleep, or all day long while I run errands.  Basically, it's a result of my being too lazy to wait 15 seconds for DayZ to launch when I do want to play.

laziness is a b****...i can´t do that, i have only an small room for my gaming rig and now in summer it will heat that room up like an sweatbath :(

and no, my wife married me as an gamer and let me play when i want all the ten years since we are married, feels like an jackpot  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

and no, my wife married me as an gamer and let me play when i want all the ten years since we are married, feels like an jackpot  :rolleyes:

My wife married me as an ambitious workaholic.  Then I retired at 38 to sail, cook, travel, play on the PC, read, lounge by the pool. I pretty much just play around all day.  Not sure she likes the change as much as me!  :D

• Like 1

I love the idea of strangers meeting through notes placed in the world , notes with writin on it needs to be a new texture so we can tell from far away and get more note awesomeness going on !!

Aren't the notes supposed to say "Say hello to oblivion!" and then you hear a pop and laughing :-D

I gave up my EVGA GTX 450 and bought a EVGA GTX 960 2GB and now...ahhhhhh so nice. Ok jittery gone. I can play again! Course I am at work :-(  Save me a tent and a truck and a rifle!! 

I found a barrel so I placed it between cherno & Elektro. :)

Hopefully it's persitence after the server reset with all my guns; 'you can never have too much guns in dayz.'   :thumbsup:

Edited by Ori42

Landmines are working nicely, just trod on one in the dark.............kaboom!!!!!!

It was not me this time.  :D

Hmm. I'm not sure the "wipe" people have experienced is related to the servers not being connected to the hive yet, as I just logged in and was a fresh spawn... (A few hours after the new build.)

Also, there seems to be some wonkiness with BE, as I keep getting kicked because BE is not responding. Never, ever had that before since Dec 2013...   :lol:

The mystic barrel.  ^_^ 

I try to hide it a little too on UK-01 server.  (Yellow barrel with yellow leafs - it'll be hard to spot unless u know the exact location.)

tTlvYJH.jpg?1

Edited by Ori42
  • Like 1

So... my glowplug I spent weeks searching for is... gone? :(