kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I'm too lazy to opt out of EXP.  Guess I'll go for a walk.  That should take care of about 30 minutes.   :D

Shit, raining here with a flood watch...  Watching the local news.

Anyone find a 9v battery?  I am doing ok finding vehicle batteries, no problem with that, haven't seen a 9v in this build anywhere.

Please don't leave us experimental addicts without experimental for a day :/ I need dayZ exp to operate properly at work :(

They are working as hard as they can to get it out as soon as possible, but expect for it to be down over the night as Brian mentioned.

• Like 4

Anyone find a 9v battery?  I am doing ok finding vehicle batteries, no problem with that, haven't seen a 9v in this build anywhere.

found some 9v´s, but they are hard to spot these little things.

found one or two in civilian houses and some more in metal sheds

• Like 1

Just killed someone in the store, he was taking my beans so I punched him out.

I never should have gone outside. :(

Edited by IMT
  • Like 5

Several.  Red sheds for sure. I think graffiti sheds.  Also, feel certain small houses.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 1

Just killed someone in the store, he was taking my beans so I punched him out.

I never should have gone outside. :(

If you ever find yourself carrying a can opener, wondering what loot you could find at this or that building or looking for the smoke of helicrash on the horizon while driving down the highway, you might be a DayZ player.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

They are working as hard as they can to get it out as soon as possible, but expect for it to be down over the night as Brian mentioned.

Ok well thanks for the hard work anyways guys , it's much appreciated (I'm just addicted to exp).

Ok well thanks for the hard work anyways guys , it's much appreciated (I'm just addicted to exp).

Me, too.  Since it's still down, I guess I'll clean the pool then go to the gym.  Has my wife been in touch with the Devs?

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 3

If you ever find yourself carrying a can opener, wondering what loot you could find at this or that building or looking for the smoke of helicrash on the horizon while driving down the highway, you might be a DayZ player.  :thumbsup:

• Like 15

haha, actually some days ago I spotted a deer near where I live in the street. I live on an island with some forest - I

felt bad for him - he was obviously lost, and not too old. :)  

Damn.  Still down?  Pool's clean.  Guess I gotta go hit the racks.   > :(

Man, read above.... we won't have exp servers until the morning in CZ.

• Like 1

...and morning in CZ is long way to go, now its 20:17 PM here and i think nearly <_< same in CZ.

I dont know if someone has mentioned it but the Ammo box now takes 8 slots.

2015_07_21_00010.jpg

...and morning in CZ is long way to go, now its 20:17 PM here and i think nearly <_< same in CZ.

Yeah, I am in the time zone 12 hours behind the CZ, it's 0830 here so 2030 there, morning is a long way off...

Edited by Barnabus

Shit damn!! No servers over night?

Luckily my friend set up Arma 3 Taviana server.

If devs will work over night, update could be big!

No, nothing kinda like that. I did found a police car though, found a pistol and some ammo but no mag. I took a hike when I saw two survivors with police uniform coming down with guns.

Just managed to survive that.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

They're putting in the hours, but I think it has more to do with fixing things and making adjustments based on feedback.

Here's how I see it: they need to get 0.58 in a position where it can be up on Stable for a while, and that means getting it right in terms of loot economy and performance. I see 0.59 taking a long while to gestate on Experimental before it hits Stable, if it has half as much new content as it sounds like.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Note to self:  Look for BCBasher on server.

;-)

I play on one server at a time if at all possible and yesterday was my lucky day, kind of. I got my batteries, a glow plug, an sks and enough ammo to start a 3rd world war and finish a 4th. I don't know where the guaranteed truck spawns in the north west are so made my way, the long cautious way to Karmanovka and hit the road. Headed to Berizkihi And stopped at the tall deer stand just short of there. Got out and climbed it and found a jerry can, you cant throw them down so I dropped the 2 ammo cans out of my spson bag to try and make room and climbed it again. It doesn't fit in the bag so I figured I've jumped out of other deerstands so I took it in my hands and jumped, bad idea, dead. Got a Svetlo spawn and ran right for my truck and ammo boxes, one containing my spare truck bettery and the other holding all my now redundant 7.62X39mm ammo and stopped for a bite in Breizhiki. I managed to end the night with my truck stashed on the top a hill somewhere I've never been before that seems like a good spot to build a camp, removed and hid the spare battery in the ammo can and took the other one and plug with me and logged out for the night.

On my trip I got to see my maybe 6th and only Russian heli crash and the first one to ever have any loot, well ammo anyway in the middle of nowhere at sunrise. Jacked up my graphics a little for a screenshot to make a new desktop background.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/438324190689570164/77CDA15D291FDCBB9A5AC04864831F3C46D0D5A7/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

I was having a memory leak like SAK but constant as time went on not crashing me but building up to a bad stutter when the game hit about 3gigs as I only have 4 total. Now I know to try and validate but can't tell if that fixed it this time.

• Like 6

They're putting in the hours, but I think it has more to do with fixing things and making adjustments based on feedback.

Here's how I see it: they need to get 0.58 in a position where it can be up on Stable for a while, and that means getting it right in terms of loot economy and performance. I see 0.59 taking a long while to gestate on Experimental before it hits Stable, if it has half as much new content as it sounds like.

According to the status report some big things are going to hit 0.59, very excited it for it!

Let's wear out 0.58 on Experimental and wait for 0.59 on Stable. :)

• Like 2

Shit damn!! No servers over night?

Luckily my friend set up Arma 3 Taviana server.

Where do I get me taviana damn I miss that place

F4duhs.jpg

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 3

Where do I get me taviana damn I miss that place

Use Arma 3 launcher. It's actually Origins map, with new islands.

I play on one server at a time if at all possible and yesterday was my lucky day, kind of. I got my batteries, a glow plug, an sks and enough ammo to start a 3rd world war and finish a 4th. I don't know where the guaranteed truck spawns in the north west are so made my way, the long cautious way to Karmanovka and hit the road. Headed to Berizkihi And stopped at the tall deer stand just short of there. Got out and climbed it and found a jerry can, you cant throw them down so I dropped the 2 ammo cans out of my spson bag to try and make room and climbed it again. It doesn't fit in the bag so I figured I've jumped out of other deerstands so I took it in my hands and jumped, bad idea, dead. Got a Svetlo spawn and ran right for my truck and ammo boxes, one containing my spare truck bettery and the other holding all my now redundant 7.62X39mm ammo and stopped for a bite in Breizhiki. I managed to end the night with my truck stashed on the top a hill somewhere I've never been before that seems like a good spot to build a camp, removed and hid the spare battery in the ammo can and took the other one and plug with me and logged out for the night.

On my trip I got to see my maybe 6th and only Russian heli crash and the first one to ever have any loot, well ammo anyway in the middle of nowhere at sunrise. Jacked up my graphics a little for a screenshot to make a new desktop background.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/438324190689570164/77CDA15D291FDCBB9A5AC04864831F3C46D0D5A7/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

I was having a memory leak like SAK but constant as time went on not crashing me but building up to a bad stutter when the game hit about 3gigs as I only have 4 total. Now I know to try and validate but can't tell if that fixed it this time.

Great pic!

• Like 1