SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

Are the Exp servers still down? Can't seem to find any, even when I raise the ping to 200.

Bunch of exp, servers now, some with 100 ppl. Same number (0.45123906). Any new stuff ?

This guy: http://www.twitch.tv/mrshadezz is currently streaming whatever EXP version is up right now if anyone is interested. Am busy right now and don't have time to check the version.

Edit: There seems to be a lot of rubberbanding issues, and it is the same version it has been for a few weeks now. However the fact that they are back up is very promising.

Edited by Nails

So I felt like trying out the experimental servers but then to my shock they are nowhere to be seen.

So they are down,in that case does anyone know when they are coming back up? I dont feel like risking the large amount of rotten fruit my normal characters.

anyways if anyone knows when the servers are coming back up that would be great.

Thanks!

So you are actually giving a fuck atm? Or with that you mean something else?

Btw, nobody knows. If you read the threads in this section, you will see that the situation has been the same for the last few weeks.

Anyway there are reasons to think that the new experimental update could be out this week, so we'll have to keep patiently waiting, but hopefully not for too much.

Edited by Gugolas

yep about 3 weeks now maybe.. All good for me plenty of other things too do ^_^

I was playing/streaming experimental last night, and rubberbanding wasn't all that bad actually.  MUCH better than the previous night, where it was almost unplayable.  While I did have some issues with the rubberbanding last night here and there, it wasn't really that bad.. meaning, not as frequent as the night before anywho.  :)

Ya cant find any have they gone up yet or did I miss them before they were taken down? I know we were still waiting on the 10th of May for them to come back online but has there been anything new since then?

Ya cant find any have they gone up yet or did I miss them before they were taken down? I know we were still waiting on the 10th of May for them to come back online but has there been anything new since then?

Nope nothing new but hicks tweeted (I think) not to expect the experimental servers back up til new patch is added , so I'm assuming the rumour of it most likely coming this week should be true :) unless they don't mind keeping the experimentals down for another week D=.. Either way we just gotta be patient , well see the best patch so far come for waiting :) ..

• Like 1

Uhhh. Is it just me or is there literally 0 experimental servers running? I thought it might be because of maintenance or a lack of content for experimental, but it makes me DL 140ish MB each time I go to/from Beta and I've done that 4 times today trying to get to experimental servers. None came up in the list apart from once time. The server was called something like 'Dev test server' with a password and 5 player slots.

Just wondering if they're down or I need to reinstall DayZ to fix them not showing in my list.

Maybe you should use the search function in the forum...they have been down for weeks because there is no update.

The reason there is a download each timeyou switch is because they are different versions. You can check for experimental servers by starting the stable version and use the word "experimental" in your search filter.

Maybe you should use the search function in the forum...they have been down for weeks because there is no update.

The reason there is a download each time you switch is because they are different versions. You can check for experimental servers by starting the stable version and use the word "experimental" in your search filter.

Maybe I have used the search function several times today, but not checked as far back as a week. No. Not maybe. I have. And yes. I know about the DL. Thanks for clearing that one up!

Thank you kindly good sir.

Edited by sabre05
  • Like 1

Are they still up? I'd hate to check again only to find nothing. ;)

Uhhh. Is it just me or is there literally 0 experimental servers running? I thought it might be because of maintenance or a lack of content for experimental, but it makes me DL 140ish MB each time I go to/from Beta and I've done that 4 times today trying to get to experimental servers. None came up in the list apart from once time. The server was called something like 'Dev test server' with a password and 5 player slots.

Just wondering if they're down or I need to reinstall DayZ to fix them not showing in my list.

mergeroony

• Like 1

Are they still up? I'd hate to check again only to find nothing. ;)

Down atm

• Like 1

In the last devblog they said "1 patch to stable per month" so i'm thinking : exp tomorrow hitting stable branch next wednesday for the end of the month. 

If I understood well, beside other things they are working on a new render engine. I guess they can't release a new build with half the engine finished. I personally expect more delays... :D

EDIT: No, I think I am wrong, there are plans for a new render...

Edited by lucianpin

I meant news about DayZ and possibly today's experimental patch.

oh... my apologies.

there was a post on reddit about the some loose ends being tied up on the server is down for maintenance post. but the post is no longer there

• Like 1