SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

and AK-47 or AKM ??

AKM was in the last experimental patch so it's still in from then, new sound a reload animation though apparently.

Awesome !! Animals and goodies galore !! Now work won't be doomy and gloomy , I can't wait to tell my mo' trucking friends to get they asses to my house and freak dayz all night long after work... Did that sound weird ? Anyways a big thanks to Kichilron for opening the eyes of me and a couple others to this thread from the last one lol, I didn't even think to check for a new thread ;)

i have found super fast bunnys and new stair sounds in pianohouse.

and thats just my 10minute test for totay. its to warm here to play games  x.x 

YES!!! This makes being at work suck even more now. :D

New city looks ah-mazing

Edited by haknslash

Awesome!  Now instead of killing Bambi's we can actually kill Bambi!  Wahoo!  Thank you devs (you know who you are!) for all of your hard work!

Played for 45 minutes and suddendy died from the famous red roof barn death LOL. Anyway it was getting frustrating as I would leave one area and get ported back to it time and time again. Sometimes would take 5 or 6 efforts to get away. 

Servers will be full tonight! Refresh button is going to be my bitch B)

Edited by haknslash

Longhorn? No Longhorn? :(

It could be there ;). No Change Log was provided as usual with exp. Happy hunting! :D

Fishing rod!! Already?!?! B)  Nice!! (saw the carp models and looks pretty good!! :thumbsup: ) Gonna check it out!

Some real intense rubberbanding. Any other Exp servers up yet? So far only 1 for me.

Also I found something along the lines of "Autumn Gorka Military pants". No pic, sorry :(. instead of taking up 4 spaces, they take up two left to right, but have the same cargo capacity as ttsko pants, 6 slots. Didn't see anything else, though, and lag got annoying so I left. They are like the autumn hunting pants, but with a slightly different camo (More military), and have just green in some areas. They are pretty cool, although give me a choice and I will choose ttsko.

Edited by Petr Kozlovich

Loads of stuff that is being added was already in the mod...

Yes, Rocket said that animals are actually mod placeholders until the new models are finished (except for the deer that was an old SA model).

• Like 1

Is loot respawning in this game yet? Been waiting ages for it, cannot believe it is taking so long, without loot the game is unplayable, especially since every spawn you get seems to be Zino. Hate those big apartment blocks too, massive buildings and yet fuck all in there...

I haven't played for months, my friends stopped playing in December and have no interest in coming back. The major thing was the lack of loot. 

Edited by Miffy

Awsome... I've been on the stable but this make me want to come back on experimental.

Good work.