SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

Did someone find anything new today ?

No I think a windows update started the server even the new town is not in.

Less nighttime on the Experimental servers = more people to find and fix more bugs faster!

I think many players will support me? ;)

Some night jogging:

* Experimental Build #0.45.123906

Someone afraid of the dark?

• Like 1

Play the vanilla mod on server 3480. Its an official, unadulterated version. And the player base seems to be very friendly. I met 3 players at the NWAF the other night, surprised them all.. and each one was friendly, talked to me.. and the sidechat was full of helpful people just having a good time playing.

Go there. Official server 3480. High pop almost always 

Yup yup...I found this one a few days ago...takes me back. I get sick of all the 10000000 vehicle servers...lol

• Like 1

been playing on exp yesterday.
-rubber banding is still a thing, if you are getting rubber banding a lot just sit around that area where you are getting teleported to and then walk away from it slowly, try not to sprint everywhere.
-you lose all your gear when you leave a server.
-medical suplies no longer say % next to it, its like 4 or 6 tablets left.
- sorry for my English. i learned it from video games. 

Massive rubber banding. Wiped on every login. Not even worth it. Best to wait.

You're not meant to have any gear on Experimental when you join a server..

Why not?

Did someone find anything new today ?

just the P1 pistol, its 9mm with 8shot mag

This is pathetic, I do not know whether the developers are so hard to say this is the real experimental server and please come play and tell us what the problems are, and that we do not speculate, 

We spend time in vain on experimental that is not experimental, for something what was not intended to be tested - geting killed from zombie who does not exist or i dont see him, I'm looking for things that are not there, etc. .. 

it is time that some of those responsible understand what is a serious communication between user and forum and whats are  official notification etc, I know that the alpha but it does not mean that we who paid for it early alpha are idiots !!!

Of course you should. If you log on and find a backpack and gear and log off to take a shit…come back and relog your supposed to have what you had before you dropped anchor.

There is a server message in red that says no character saves and blah blah. It went by too fast for me to read.

no rubberbanding for me but also nothing new so far...

Check out NWAF.

Edited by Weyland Yutani

This is pathetic, I do not know whether the developers are so hard to say this is the real experimental server and please come play and tell us what the problems are, and that we do not speculate, 

We spend time in vain on experimental that is not experimental, for something what was not intended to be tested - geting killed from zombie who does not exist or i dont see him, I'm looking for things that are not there, etc. .. 

it is time that some of those responsible understand what is a serious communication between user and forum and whats are  official notification etc, I know that the alpha but it does not mean that we who paid for it early alpha are idiots !!!

Things come and go in Exp. It's a very fluid environment.

As for being notified they don't do logs on experimental because of the reason mentioned above. However if you'd like to know what they are doing you can check the official devblog. A huge post was added the other day outlining what's in the next build expected to hit exp next week (crossing fingers).

I've been playing stable for a bit.  Have there been a lot of updates to experimental in the last month?

I've been playing stable for a bit.  Have there been a lot of updates to experimental in the last month?

Experimental has been down in the last month, so no.

There should be a first update this week...wait for it :)

Ah, so it's not been such a fluid month, then.  Just checking.  I'm looking forward to the update.

Edited by entspeak

Maybe it has been that fluid internally...that's what I hope!

I can feel the tension! People are itching to get the new patch (campfires, bows, more tactical clothing, maybe some hunting) , air is crackling with expectation!

Don't fail us o mighty devs!

^It's certainly making me antsy, but i'm patient. The longer it takes, the better things will function and the more things will be added. I'm cool with waiting if that's the case.

• Like 1

There are 4 exp servers up atm but sadly both are pass locked :(

Update: and their gone :(

Edited by Regulator Sierra

Maybe it has been that fluid internally...that's what I hope!

Yeah.  I'm sure it's incredibly fluid internally.  Just trying to gauge the fluidity of the experimental patch.

Exp. servers are up but after checking all the tents (airfield) in a fresh servers i got nothing new :(

All join able EXP servers are still version 0.45.123906 so nothing new yet.