Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137487

Good evening Survivors!

We have a new update for Experimental branch.

What is new?

• Fixes for lifetime being properly applied to various items
  • Series of fixes for server crashing caused by players
  • Performance improvements in server code
  • Texture fix for leaves on the ground

We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:

• Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)
  • Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
  • Issues with door states can occur
  • Damage being delayed

Thank you for playing on Experimental servers!

• Like 8

Looking forward to jumping on in a few hours after work :)

Normally I'm happy with an update, but to be honest I'm a bit sad this time. I know we should always expect a wipe with an update and it could be expected but I think we had about 30 tents going and were going to fill 'em up. Unless they didn't reset persistence, it's gone now. Guess we can start over and try it again. I was so close to my military tent full of meat, was driving to the last herd of cows! :(

17 minutes ago, Konzum said:

Looking for someone to test with! ^^

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com, we're not really a group or clan but everyone is welcome to join us. Just hop on, ask where everyone or someone is and you can join up with someone. At least, that's how we've been doing all the time now and it works fine. We don't have a schedule or what ever, you're free to come and go as you like.

• Like 4

We are looking for some important data now. Can you fill up this Experimental server please?
109.70.149.96:2302

Just play. :)
Thank you!

EDIT: You can find some issues with items in inventory, it is known.

• Like 5

Trash the rear tyres of the V3S: The handling improves dramatically and the top speed goes from ~60km/h to 73km/h!

Edited by mithrawndo
  • Like 3

does anyone else have problems, with inventory update, especially when eating?

eaten food just goes back to the slot and can not be removed. swicht somewhat works, but also causes trouble

Edited by HaseDesTodes
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

does anyone else have problems, with inventory update, especially when eating?

eaten food just goes back to the slot and can not be removed. swicht somewhat works, but also causes trouble

I assume that's what Baty means by "You can find some issues with items in inventory, it is known."  @IMTand I were getting the same issue.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

I assume that's what Baty means by "You can find some issues with items in inventory, it is known."  @IMTand I were getting the same issue.

i think i've just read her post before the edit^^ (or she edited after my post, who knows)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

i think i've just read her post before the edit^^ (or she edited after my post, who knows)

Lets go with the last part :)

2 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

The edit was there when I made my post. You can workaround the bugged inventory status by removing the item of clothing concerned to the floor and re-equipping.

• Like 1

Emu, Thur, IMT which server is every one playing on now?

Nope. Encountered 3 packs today. All good. 

15 hours ago, Fing said:

Emu, Thur, IMT which server is every one playing on now?

I guess it depends. Yesterday we were playing at UK 1-1 (the server which Baty asked us to play on) and we played on UK 0-3. Before that we played on Southcentral 0-1. Of course we're just waiting until 0-2 is back up.

Edited by IMT

21 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

Can anyone explain to me, this picture in the utube video?

Why is the black face not meshing with the game? Why do trees not always mesh with the environment, why do tree stumps look white, why do tents show up still white?
Why can i still see infected white, and most of all, will it be fixed in the future.

Is it because the render engine, is not finished with these objects? is it that the low graphics options need to be tweaked?

Or is it simply me, being too paranoid and on some acid trip, what objects do you see.

Edited by sneakydude

5 hours ago, sneakydude said:

Can anyone explain to me, this picture in the utube video?

Why is the black face not meshing with the game? Why do trees not always mesh with the environment, why do tree stumps look white, why do tents show up still white?
Why can i still see infected white, and most of all, will it be fixed in the future.

Is it because the render engine, is not finished with these objects? is it that the low graphics options need to be tweaked?

Or is it simply me, being too paranoid and on some acid trip, what objects do you see.

anyone who realy knows what he's talking about can correct me if im wrong.

i think black face bug is related to the dynamic shading, as the bug came up when the shading was introduced.

the white textures seem to be more a problem of of textures/high definition modles not loading properly (getting close sometimes fixes it).

i am realy sure those problems will be fixed soon, but we all know the game is still WIP, so i don't expect it anytime soon.

Today while looting the NWAF with Luc Tonnerre, Scitmen and Starvingart, Starving suddenly got shot at which created the following situation:

Unforuntately Starving died but not much later we picked him up again together with Gary and he got one of the M4's and was fully kitted in no-time so joke's on them!

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Hello after this update my bullets are ruined if they are in the mag and I log out. Next time I log in the bullets in the mag are ruined. I tried it 2 times but only in this update.  Maybe it's me or maybe a bug. Sorry for my bad English ? keep up the good work ?

Hi guys

Can you kindly tell me which exp server has persistence enabled for both car and tents?

Because it seems that in DayZ UK 0-4 1st person are both disabled

Thanks in advance

Edited by sas46