SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

Its Day Z alright.  Played of 30 min, found a Blaze with a scope. 3 min later it was gone same old inventory system different look.  5 min later  found an svd with a clip ive never had one before,   three min after that ate an apple couldn't pick the gun up again then it vanished. A few min later someone shot me in the back.   Ive never complained ive waited and watched and played.  So after three years or whatever, you got a playable frame rate, big deal `You got an army of bohemia trolls great  good for you.  The games just not fun.  Fix that 

Cannot recreate (because I can't get back in) and but I think I may have inadvertently taken down two servers. 

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatanko said:

I'm all sorted now except for one minor thing, but never had any luck getting into a server this evening.

My one issue has been the "stuck" settings. I am unable to change Resolution Render % or HDR and have it actually save. Anything else saves just fine. I've already made sure my .cfg files aren't read-only. Manually adjusting the Render values had no effect.

I had the same issue earlier and I deleted my DayZ.cfg (just the DayZ one and not the user name one) and verified files and it worked just fine after that. Not sure if that's a universal fix but it did the job for me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, freethink said:

Cannot recreate (because I can't get back in) and but I think I may have inadvertently taken down two servers. 

You're the guy!!!

• Like 4

Pisses me off something fierce. Been trying for hours last night and now again this morning and still haven't got a sniff of a game. Pathetic amount of servers, with no logical excuse as to why so few. Could easily be tripled and still be just as difficult to get in.

Managed to get in a server and played for a solid 2.5 hours until I finally called it a night. Game was smooth and ran like a charm. I took a run through Electro with settings maxed out and got no less than 30 fps. Amazing improvement. I also love that we can find loot in clothing. Game is coming along great!

1FB13E215845AF65FB6356CB7007765195AC5D1A

Dean really let himself go...

DADF0C46F9BD485C8DB99D77F5FFB21FA610ADFC

Edited by QUAZIMOFO
  • Like 11

beautiful updated 0.60 May the function keys F1 to F12 no longer work impossible to make screen shot or achieve action
on my laptop :(

BOYS . He always writes failed connection. yet there are only 35 players out of 50 . why!?

Boys and girls, 

are the servers online or what? i can't find any servers in the browser. can someone pls send me some exp servers ip which are online ? (Eu)

Edited by VahidkinG(2ndAcc)

I tried to get into any exp server for solid 3 hours. Game like: nah

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mattew1 said:

BOYS . He always writes failed connection. yet there are only 35 players out of 50 . why!?

The server has most likely crashed.

Is there a hotkey for refreshing the server list?

Can I Queue to a server or list of servers?

For the love of testing.....  can we please get some more servers?! 

This is ridiculous

I was able to get in first try :) US server, I guess they are still sleeping.

Amazing fps improvement, have not been to a major city yet but my fps in small towns, fields and forests have more or less doubled!

It is night at this server so have not seen this build in its full glory yet.

But yes some stuck settings, P for playerlist don´t work.

I can see all UK and Danish servers but I can't get into any of them without a 'Connecting Failed' message.

Anyone with an AMD card been able to get onto the servers? What kind of performance are you seeing per your specs?

Game looks SO MUCH better now, great job!

Edited by Just Caused

Because of the basebuilding stuff in the game files... Especially the makeshift tent. Am I right its made out of leather and netting? Soooo it will be one of the hardest things to craft. I think a makeshift tent should be very easy to craft but it should degrade very fast. If it's that hard to craft it's nearly obsolete because it's simply to hard to get if you're able to find a mil tent and two normal tents in the same time.

6 minutes ago, Konfucious K said:

Anyone with an AMD card been able to get onto the servers? What kind of performance are you seeing per your specs?

R9 270X FX8320E, It's solid 60 FPS in forests and medium towns. I always fuck up my graphic rendering res. from 200 to 100% and my FPS drops so I cant really tell. But it's so smooth....

• Like 1

Tried to join a server for about an hour here in Australia. No luck.

Can you guys throw up a few more servers for the rest of us? saw a server go from empty to full in like 5 seconds!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, norlig said:

Did they just take down all the servers?

Yep.. Seems so.  was just in Tulga checkin out the new ski resort, and POOF.  Server down. :/

5 minutes ago, antykain said:

Yep.. Seems so.  was just in Tulga checkin out the new ski resort, and POOF.  Server down. :/

New fishing rod + skiing?

Hopefully not long.. :)

Edited by antykain

I am since yesterday I'm trying to get in but nothing .. .. then it is absurd to put 10 servers on the cross .. this sucks