Passworded: No

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, energeticsheep said:

@Noctoras Filter this;

Host: Experimental

Ping: 1000

Full Servers: Yes

Passworded: No

Thanks, just tried, but now it doesn't return me any servers at all. I wonder what I am doing wrong :/

Dang it, all the servers are full. I wanna play, haven't tested it yet. *cries*

15 minutes ago, Noctoras said:

at least you can see the servers, you're one step ahead ^^

God that must be awful, waiting so long to see no servers.

I swear to God, if I can't join in because of KOS bandits, they are going to have a really bad time!

Edited by IMT

problem solved. Keep the max ping moderate. with a max ping of 2222 I got only like 60 servers, with a max ping of 222 I get around 600 ... ;) just in case anyone as the same trouble

Any preliminary changelog so far? Besides the changed renderer...

Finally got in, "WARNING: Server is restarting, you will be kicked". But the FPS is amazing, love it already. Spawned in at the ski lifts, no idea where I am at and there is not a lot loot to go by, I like that!

• Like 2

I hope all you fuckers in AUS give it a break at least after 1am so i can join for a bit ! :D

WoOo. ALSO i couldn't use youtube while alt+tab out of dayz while sitting in the lobby.. vids would load but wouldnt play

...WEIRD

• Like 1

Sigh. It would be super cool if I could actually get into a server. Too bad no one could have possibly seen this coming. 

• Like 2

Just now, ColdAtrophy said:

Sigh. It would be super cool if I could actually get into a server. Too bad no one could have possibly seen this coming. 

I have the same problem. It is getting a bit annoying only seeing "Joining game", "Connecting failed" or "Maximum players has been reached" after waiting so long for this patch.

• Like 4

For those that cant see the experimental servers: go to your steam library, right click dayz and hit properties. In the beta tab, select experimental and steam will start to auto download the new renderer. Once its finished, open dayz and organize the servers by version. You should see 10 servers for experimental, that are mostly full. I had to spam logging in a server for about 30mins last night, but was finally able to get in. The FPS gains are very noticeable, and the lighting is also much improved. My only complaint so far is the server lag..it literally took 5 seconds for a door to open after i hit open button. I ran into another freshspawn and we had a boxing match. Because of the lag, it seemed like he was hitting me from across the street. 

Edited by JBURNS489

I'm usually not one to complain - but this feel like launching a MMO in the middle of the 2000's. Making us wait this long for the next patch (after that little February twitter incident) and then we spend hours clicking away (no queue system after 2,5 years) and no space on the servers. I know nothing about developing software, but from the experience of the customer - I'm not impressed. It's fine that there is a huge demand for 0.60, but that demand should be met by actually allowing people to play the game. If this is somehow impossible, say something. Let us know why it's impossible to have more than 22 experimental servers, so at least we know. Not communicating is just adding to peoples frustration for no good reason. 

2 minutes ago, JBURNS489 said:

The FPS gains are very noticeable, and the lighting is also much improved. My only complaint so far is the server lag..it literally took 5 seconds for a door to open after i hit open button. I ran into another freshspawn and we had a boxing match. Because of the lag, it seemed like he was hitting me from across the street. 

Been playing quite a bit today, and have not noticed much in the way of lag and/or desync.  All the actions I was performing were nice and responsive and snappy.  I was quite impressed with it really.  lol..  Elektro Beachside boxing at 120+ fps.. who would'a thought.  Maybe some servers were performing better or worse than others, could not say.  I was playing on the US SE servers which were smooth as silk and did not experience any sort of lag.  

/knockonwood

All servers are now 60 players , yet still no chance to get in :( are people leaving their characters in the server just to guarantee a spot when they come back ? This is the toughest patch to get into , it's like 1 million people are trying to get in the same server all at once .. We really need a queue system now .

It is actually quite unfair that the people who play almost every Experimental build and actually do some testing and try to find out what's new now can't play. While the whiney and impatient people get to play. Please add more servers or make a server with a password and only put that password here on the forum so that we hardcore Experimental players actually can play.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

This is the toughest patch to get into , it's like 1 million people are trying to get in the same server all at once .. We really need a queue system now .

Hell yeah it is.. took me quite some time to get into one.   And about that queue system.. It's coming.

I played 30 Minutes today. It looked super awesome. I really hope for more Experimental-Servers :(

I have to say though, I really like the picture of the loading screen. I was wondering which city it was, my first guess was Zelenegorsk and it actually is, taken from Green Mountain. When I found the police station, I noticed the green jail building of the military complex.

18 minutes ago, IMT said:

I have to say though, I really like the picture of the loading screen. I was wondering which city it was, my first guess was Zelenegorsk and it actually is, taken from Green Mountain. When I found the police station, I noticed the green jail building of the military complex.

That is right.. That road in the background, on the left hand side, is the one leading to Pavlovo/Military base.  Traveled that road countless times over the years.  :P

Edited by antykain

23 minutes ago, antykain said:

Been playing quite a bit today, and have not noticed much in the way of lag and/or desync.  All the actions I was performing were nice and responsive and snappy.  I was quite impressed with it really.  lol..  Elektro Beachside boxing at 120+ fps.. who would'a thought.  Maybe some servers were performing better or worse than others, could not say.  I was playing on the US SE servers which were smooth as silk and did not experience any sort of lag.  

/knockonwood

I am in USA but was playing on a UK server. I would have joined an american server if I had seen one. My ping was 150-200. The fps was great, but terrible ping 

• Like 1