boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

I expanded the medical tent area and build tents in the gym, too. much warmer and better protection there. Much confident. Such create! I put some food, water, matches, etc into each tent to make it look lived. The main car tent is full of medical supplies the second tent full of farming stuff and lights. If you find the camp, please post a message I left in the cartent. And leave your own message. Like carving names into a tree....

Tomorrow I'll hang around there, trying to build an army, I mean, recruit more doctors. Come around, but travel light. I'll have a fire going, we can shoot some cows and heal the shit out of people outside the camp.

NursDanger

Have any of your tents in the college despawned yet? I was under the impression in 0.58 stable that tents inside buildings wouldn't last in the long run for some reason.

Have any of your tents in the college despawned yet? I was under the impression in 0.58 stable that tents inside buildings wouldn't last in the long run for some reason.

Everything is still fine and dandy. Here are a few screenshots of the camp. Unfortunately, NursDangedied while attempting to take pictures from the roof of the building. This picture was taken shortly before the fall:

2015-12-01_00018_zpsh6bahfbk.jpg

Despite having announced his passing over the radio, nobody attended the service. I only saw two guys in total and they were only interested in finding a car. I guess the bus is in? At least I found a massive bus wheel sticking through a shed wall. 

2015-12-01_00019_zpspi1oluox.jpg

I kept calling over the radio, but nobody replied. I didn't even get static! I hope more people will find the camp. Thunder rolled in, but no rain or lighting. If that would have happened and some people had showed up, it would have been perfect. 

Holding down the fort now, is Dr. Danger, the last of the Danger family. He's a bit derpy and might shoot you in the foot. Underneath it all lies a heart of gold and an urge to take blood samples. 

2015-12-01_00029_zpsvs9fsdsg.jpg

2015-12-01_00082_zpsfoqt2eh9.jpg

Nightpics:

2015-12-01_00044_zpsu7exfmgw.jpg

2015-12-01_00074_zps6n7vil0a.jpg

2015-12-01_00075_zpscc5sij4m.jpg

2015-12-01_00057_zps4hqazysx.jpg

2015-12-01_00068_zps96minfuh.jpg

2015-12-01_00072_zpsdgqstilz.jpg

Turn on your radios! 89,5 is the frequency to be at. Come camping! Test your blood, leave a bloodbag/take a bloodbag. Also, if you throw a paper now it swooshes away. Can't stick it to walls or trees any more.

EVERYTHING worked. Only thing I noticed is that all the doors say they are closed and you double tap them. Slight improvement over before, at least now it's visible. I often put items on the floor to swap them (e.g. new pants). I don't know if that is a new UI thing, but I had trouble switching them out in other ways. The schools spawn a decent amount of civilian loot now.

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 5

Brian tweeted possible update.

Person posted some servers were down and I only see 5 US and 1 UK.

If S3V3N saw a bus tire I think some kind of change might have happened but my Steam client didn't grab an download....

Wasappening?

Edited by BioHaze

Brian tweeted possible update.

Person posted some servers were down and I only see 5 US and 1 UK.

If S3V3N saw a bus tire I think some kind of change might have happened but my Steam client didn't grab an download....

Wasappening?

Servers are down for me now. Perhaps final update? I'm almost expecting the bus. It would be perfect for the camp ^^

• Like 1

Servers are down for me now. Perhaps final update? I'm almost expecting the bus. It would be perfect for the camp ^^

Bus is in, but if I'm reading correctly, the rear wheels weren't able to be attached due to a bug. This update should fix that; not sure if anything else is coming with it. I'm seeing an "update" of 0 bytes, but nothing on SteamDB, so probably just a BattlEye update (in preparation for today's build?).

• Like 2

66.9 mb DL'd.

Edit: version # 130721

Edit 2: Still no 1PP showing in server list.  :(

Edited by BioHaze

what's the point kiling everyone you see in experimental ^^

isn't that tested enough already? :)

and why there's no 1st person servers?

• Like 2

Unicorn?

Haven't seen one of these in ages....

ccjPXuY.jpg

I've found only one since the last persistence wipe, somehow I've managed to hang onto it the whole time.

Found it in a that sunken car in the Nagornoe pond

• Like 2

It took me sometime to get down near the bus spawns and just before I got there I climbed a steep hill which broke my legs....

I used a splint and then doubled back to to try to find shoes/boots.

In my search I encountered a Mitchell who was working on finishing a bus. (Again forgot to take screenshot of random friendly.)

He asked if I had a wrench (which I did not) and I thanked him for not shooting on sight.

He told me to head south to the bus on that side and that I should find 2 bodies with boots and pants and other neutral/friendly players.

Without confirming the buses exact location I just ran south hoping I would see it from near the road.

Unfortunately, I did not scope out the bus and decided to break for some food.

It was a pretty nerve racking session knowing so many others were headed to the buses....

I just hope I can hitch a ride when I get back...

Edit: It had occurred to me how helpful the megaphone might be to make contact with a larger group from a distance.

Also, figured I would see if a wet smoke grenade works and apparently it does.

rTgK5HY.jpg

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Saw your name in the player list Biohaze.

Found a bus, but not enough manpower to fix it. It must take truck or specific bus batteries. All my car stuff didn't work for it. I did manage to give it some headlights though.  :)

Dem Screenies Doh

SSN2oBW.jpg

ol9lFYZ.jpg

J9OW7sP.jpg

yiTYxeO.jpg

dYPyBNL.jpg

cRBkBJ4.jpg

Last one is the location on US Central or Southcentral, can't remember.

Edited by CornProducts
  • Like 7

Saw your name in the player list Biohaze. -snip-

Indeed, yours was the only name I recognized.

Nice screenies.

Something really odd.  When I view the server browser I am not seeing a single server, with the default search filters.  I am not talking about just missing EXP ones but it doesn't return a single one.  Are all the servers down or is something in my client screwed up?

Never mind, it was my steam client...

Edited by Briljin

Servers are crashing left and right , us east 01 , the. Us south 0-3 crashed twice ... What's happening ? :0

I'll tell you what's happening....

A butthurt squeaker just forced Central 0-1 to go down somehow.

Over global chat he threatened to take them all down for the next 2 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before that I was looting for new boots when I noticed a guy was trying to follow me into a house.

I called out to him and he answered back unintelligibly in the low distorted voice of a voice changing program.

I told him to stay back and he tries to breech the doorway.

I fire 2 warning shots into the door frame with my 1911 (yeah, not sure why either) that drive him back and give him a final warning to talk as I switch to my Scorpion.

He says, "Fuck yourself up the mothers ass." (Possibly BR/Latin?)

I then make my way to the other exit and he attempts to cut me off.

I empty the entire Scorpion mag into him when he tries to come in and he falls like a scarecrow.

What felt like nearly a quarter second later his shotgun blast hits the wall next to me.

I take a screenshot and step over his body not caring for his boots.... and continued my search.

havZ9N5.jpg

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1