kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Both productionprep and experimentalprep were updated. If we get 0.59 today, I might cry tears of happiness.

Sorry dude, on my way to work or I'd get you over there  :P

And we are gonna test it as a group again :)

Guys, Video is ready, have a look:

Edited by VahidkinG
  • Like 5

Both productionprep and experimentalprep were updated. If we get 0.59 today, I might cry tears of happiness.

Come on... f5

Come on... f5

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 F5 F5 F5...

• Like 2

Before the thread gets locked and we all lazily mope on back over to the Stable discussion, I want to personally thank everyone who pitched in with the camp (pun intended). It has been awesome to see dedicated members of the community come together for the benefit of everyone. This is hopefully the start of a positive trend where we all take an active role in making this game the best that it can be.

Not only did we test fixes for the game, we engaged in a social experiment of sorts, and the results were unreal. Even if it doesn't happen often, this camp will stand as proof that survivors can come together and exist peacefully when they share a common goal.

Stay safe out there, survivors. See you in 0.59 :)

• Like 11

Seriously guys, every time there is something to test out in the game we should all gather up like that, imagine what it would have been when at first implemented the hability to grow vegetables ! Would have been epic to be a bunch of farmers haha !!! If you guys have a group id' gladly jump aboard and help you guys out ! 

• Like 8

I want to thank everyone for helping with this experiment. I had a great time for the little time I had. I hope this sets a new trend for further Experimental builds.

Seriously guys, every time there is something to test out in the game we should all gather up like that, imagine what it would have been when at first implemented the hability to grow vegetables ! Would have been epic to be a bunch of farmers haha !!! If you guys have a group id' gladly jump aboard and help you guys out !

There are some teams from the Experimental community. For instance, I started playing a lot with Tatanko, GaryWalnuts, Dudester100 and other players who want to roll.

We build camps, test things and have a lot of fun. When someone or more is/are playing you can ask on Steam which server and where they're at and you can join.

It isn't a group where there are strict times at which we play and you can join or leave whenever you want.

• Like 4

I started this group the other day, haven't really used it but add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/freethink/ ) then msg me with your forum username

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzeutest

Same goes for anyone. Might be handy in the future. Also I made IMT and VahidkinG officers or mods so they can invite people too.

Edited by freethink

I started this group the other day, haven't really used it but add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/freethink/ ) then msg me with your forum username

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzeutest

Same goes for anyone. Might be handy in the future. Also I made IMT and VahidkinG officers or mods so they can invite people too.

Is it possible to edit the name and remove the "Europe" part?

We played with people from different regions last week-end.

Is it possible to edit the name and remove the "Europe" part?

We played with people from different regions last week-end.

No fully but I've changed it every where I could http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzexptesters

At the time, I didn't expect to be meeting up with americans etc but they are obviously welcome

Edited by freethink
  • Like 2

I want to see cooperation like this when zombies come back to game from their long vacation. Group will quickly clear area and test respawning.

• Like 5

Yepe guys, we will definitely do this in .59 and so on. 

if you want to join the group, just PM me with your steam community name so i can add you. i already did add some people.

---

• Like 1

Yepe guys, we will definitely do this in .59 and so on. 

if you want to join the group, just PM me with your steam community name so i can add you. i already did add some people.

---

i am added but steam message systems bugged a bit, can´t send messages, will try it later again.

I can't wait for .59 exp , the experimental group is just - different - :) ... Well guys what can I say other than : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED (I fear only Americans will get that).

It was really nice to test this fix with you, just thank you! <3

I want to see cooperation like this when zombies come back to game from their long vacation. Group will quickly clear area and test respawning.

yes, this would be awesome.

I can see infront of my eyes... 0.59, when we found all parts of the party bus, Dudester100 will drive off a cliff, ofc we are all in then - just for sience. :D haha can't wait!

• Like 4

Oh and make sure as the suicidal one that ima be down that cliff with my hand waving waiting for the inevitable !! :D

• Like 4

It was really nice to test this fix with you, just thank you! <3

yes, this would be awesome.

I can see infront of my eyes... 0.59, when we found all parts of the party bus, Dudester100 will drive off a cliff, ofc we are all in then - just for sience. :D haha can't wait!

yeah can't wait. i'm getting the feeling dudester is gonna kill us all with a Bus and make us laugh about it. that guys is amazing  :thumbsup:  :D

• Like 1

I can see infront of my eyes... 0.59, when we found all parts of the party bus, Dudester100 will drive off a cliff, ofc we are all in then - just for sience.

I almost spit out my lunch reading this!  :lol:

Oh and make sure as the suicidal one that ima be down that cliff with my hand waving waiting for the inevitable !! :D

Oh god, im still laughing pretty hard of this :))

are experimental servers down (europe)?

all exp. servers are down, cause there is nothing to test this time.

will be up when .59 hits exp

• Like 2

Last shot of our big community camp. Great job everyone. It was a blast to add bits and pieces and watch the survivor camp grow.  :thumbsup:

Gotta love this community!!  B)

14t57is.jpg

• Like 13

Just some last pics from the last state the camp was in just before the servers were taken offline. May be a while before we see a camp like this again. If I counted correctly: 47 tents and 4 trucks :)

Edit: actually 48 tents because I see a packed tent laying on top of a truck tent...and of course 4 barrels

6tdbvIZ.jpg

hHmY6j6.jpg

jDU1wem.jpg

Edited by SAK
  • Like 10