kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Checked out the note bucket.

For posterity:

Thank you for posting that! I didn't realize we were doing a "guestbook" of sorts or I would have left a note of my own :)

I wonder how many people ended up contributing to the camp in some way?

• Like 1

Also on another server called DE 0-1 there is a set of tents in the same spot by the apartments i don't know who owns the place but i hope he doesn't mind that i take some of his tents.  B)

• Like 1

Thank you for posting that! I didn't realize we were doing a "guestbook" of sorts or I would have left a note of my own  :)

id' have a rough estimate on that...  (I would say at least around a minimum of 20 to 30 ppl easy) But would be very nice of the devs (Just to ease our curiosity) and would like, for the heck of it to know how many people interacted in the area or a simple traffic map would be so awesome haha ! (Dreaming is free eh?) ....

But anyways,  had lots of fun, with you all and can already say this hotfix is a success !!!!

Edited by docjiggy
  • Like 1

id' have a rough estimate on that...  (I would say at least around a minimum of 20 to 30 ppl easy) But would be very nice of the devs (Just to ease our curiosity) and would like, for the heck of it to know how many people interacted in the area or a simple traffic map would be so awesome haha ! (Dreaming is free eh?) ....

Depending on how tomorrow morning plays out, maybe I'll bug Hicks on Twitter about a traffic map, or some kind of heat map.

Thank you for posting that! I didn't realize we were doing a "guestbook" of sorts or I would have left a note of my own :)

It was SAK's idea to leave a barrel with books and pens in the middle.

He posted it earlier in the thread.

Was definitely a good idea.

Edit: I see SAK may not have put the note barrel there and was just pointing it out but it was a good idea nonetheless.)

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Great work people...wish I could head over but my ping to UK is always over 300.

Even if your ping is high it should be fine for you to check out the tents. 

• Like 2

Where is that camp? Now that its grown so big and filled with loot, maybe you could gather as much people as posible there and everybody should move items in tents at same time. That would be real hard test for server. If dozen people will  mess with inventory at same time it will stress out server to maximum.

Where is that camp? Now that its grown so big and filled with loot, maybe you could gather as much people as posible there and everybody should move items in tents at same time. That would be real hard test for server. If dozen people will  mess with inventory at same time it will stress out server to maximum.

The camp is in the apartments area of novaya petrovka.

• Like 1

That barrel thing worked how i wanted it to work. You guys rock, again.

i'm so impressed by the work we all done. this things are what make DayZ a really special game. it looks like a PvE mode without Workshop. this made us work together and i hope we can do it again in the next experimental builds.

and im gonna Edit my list of tents, it looks crazy in that picture :D

I am currently bringing in more tents from DE-01 :)

I am currently bringing in more tents from DE-01 :)

nice job man. lets do an extensive test today. 

I have trouble packing the larger tents, no matter what I do I don't get the option, any tips?

I have trouble packing the larger tents, no matter what I do I don't get the option, any tips?

Have you tried it from your inventory screen?

Go inside open your inventory and klick on the tent and then take to hands.

Edited by xCrankx

Have you tried it from your inventory screen?

Go inside open your inventory and klick on the tent and then take to hands.

Yeah tried it, also with closed door, but it doesn't work.

Lol, I experienced a sudden character reset while server hopping to get the tents. So did xCrankx at the same moment while he was logging in, maybe hive problem or something. So now I have to make my way back to the camp again from Svetlo...well anyway, I was able to add 6 more tents to the south side of the camp.

Should anyone be at the camp and feeling like a truck ride come pick me up :)

Lol, I experienced a sudden character reset while server hopping to get the tents. So did xCrankx at the same moment while he was logging in, maybe hive problem or something. So now I have to make my way back to the camp again from Svetlo...well anyway, I was able to add 6 more tents to the south side of the camp.

I hope it is no complete wipe that would be bad. :(

Just visited your wonderful Tent City...amazing job and no desync for me at all.

Great stuff.

UKcpw8J.jpg

• Like 3

Guys i'm Doing another Video showing the results of our test and a little more. it should be up in an hour.

Just visited your wonderful Tent City...amazing job and no desync for me at all.

Great stuff.

UKcpw8J.jpg

make sure to leave a note mate :)

Edited by VahidkinG
  • Like 3

steam DB activity on experimental  :ph34r:

looks like the hotfix hits stable....Good bye lovely tent town :(

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 2

Still no one in the mood to give me a ride? I just left Svergino. Severograd is only a few minutes drive with a truck :)

Still no one in the mood to give me a ride? I just left Svergino. Severograd is only a few minutes drive with a truck :)

im uploading the video, having a really bad latency for that. sorry mate :(

steam DB activity on experimental  :ph34r:

looks like the hotfix hits stable....Good bye lovely tent town :(

Both productionprep and experimentalprep were updated. If we get 0.59 today, I might cry tears of happiness.

Sorry dude, on my way to work or I'd get you over there  :P

• Like 3