Sign in to follow this  
eugenharton

Exp Update: 0.55.126981

I spawned inside a rock, anyone have ideas how to get out? 

If you can wait, submit a help ticket and the devs will rescue you.

I spawned inside a rock, anyone have ideas how to get out? 

Run towards the rock then disconnect your internet cable. Exit game. Reconnect and rejoin the game and you should be outside

Edited by freethink

What do you think will tomorrows update fix? Will 0.55 be ready for Wednesday?

• Like 1

^I hope that the new AI for the infected is the primary focus.

Secondly I would hope number of infected spawning in would be a priority as well.

These are personal, somewhat selfish hopes.

They are definitely testing weapon wear but I doubt that will make the stable update... though I could be wrong.

• Like 2

Go to the North-West Airfield today.
looting everything and found all my fav gear.
also found 2 V3S' 
proceed to take one and drive into town
There is a road with a rail guard on it

There is a car in the road
proceed to drive around, but accidentally drive up the rail guard at about 3kmph
hear screams of pain
black you are dead screen

i'm done.

Is persistence working properly now? 

That is all wie need right now ( with new Z AI ) :)

Go to the North-West Airfield today.

looting everything and found all my fav gear.

also found 2 V3S' 

proceed to take one and drive into town

There is a road with a rail guard on it

There is a car in the road

proceed to drive around, but accidentally drive up the rail guard at about 3kmph

hear screams of pain

black you are dead screen

i'm done.

Cool story!

Thanks for data logs.

Come back in 20 months.

• Like 2

^I hope that the new AI for the infected is the primary focus.

Secondly I would hope number of infected spawning in would be a priority as well.

These are personal, somewhat selfish hopes.

Bio, I am exactly the same! been waiting for this for agggeeessSss...

• Like 2

lol what does he mean by "rekt"? It's funny seeing eugen use American slang ... Can't wait for this experimental update , the last one was a little .... Disappointing , not the build itself just the fact tht nobody played because of the hardware switch over ... But I can't wait to get outta work today and see what's up ...

• Like 1

lol what does he mean by "rekt"? It's funny seeing eugen use American slang ... Can't wait for this experimental update , the last one was a little .... Disappointing , not the build itself just the fact tht nobody played because of the hardware switch over ... But I can't wait to get outta work today and see what's up ...

Yeah that quote had me scratching my head to. Was he tryiing to get payback on some one? XD

Im hopping the long overdue Alaskan gets put in and we start seeing some of the new zombie models soon.

Yeah that quote had me scratching my head to. Was he tryiing to get payback on some one? XD

Im hopping the long overdue Alaskan gets put in and we start seeing some of the new zombie models soon.

Lol probably some twitter deuche ... But seriously seeing a whole crowd of different zombies is on my mind ...I wonder what surprises they will have in store for us in this experimental ?

btw. since when can we slide down ladders?

???? ooo is that a new feature, have to give it a try!

Looking forward to finding out whats within todays update!

Zombies are so tough atm - female zeds seem to run circles around me, it takes a lot of luck to take them down in melee.

stealth system seems to be working well enough, will be better when clothing has an impact.

It was clear that the amount of zombies (and their AI?) could not yet be handled in the first build of .55 we had access to. In the second build they were still glitchy but I felt like they performed a little better. In .54 on stable the zombies move HORRIBLY. I think server performance needs to catch up to what they're throwing at it right now so in any new experimentals, that's where I hope to see progress.

• Like 1

???? ooo is that a new feature, have to give it a try!

Looking forward to finding out whats within todays update!

Zombies are so tough atm - female zeds seem to run circles around me, it takes a lot of luck to take them down in melee.

stealth system seems to be working well enough, will be better when clothing has an impact.

my sources tell me however it's quite dangerous to use. broken feet or immediate death. so choose the height wisely.

you can find the option through your action menu (scrolling mousewheel)

• Like 2

my sources tell me however it's quite dangerous to use. broken feet or immediate death. so choose the height wisely.

you can find the option through your action menu (scrolling mousewheel)

I am with you, this could be an alternative way of suicide as opposed to a good thing....

^Aw schucks... that's too bad.

I guess I'll go be productive, whatever that is....

• Like 1

I would be fine with 0 updates to stable until the major of bugs fixed, and it gets back to a working stable client.

I know ArmA has a drop from ladder option, not that it is safe to use pretty much ever. Hopefully this will be a safer option

Went in yesterday to test this, and no, you dont "slide" down the ladders, you let go, and drop like a rock :D

• Like 3

Who in there right mind would even want to attempt t slide down a ladder even if there was an option considering how notorious dayz/arma ladders are !

Nooo way i will never try it unless I'm being chased ! :D