rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Yesterday i updated to the experimental version of 557, and it used a different cfg for my settings. After that i reverted back to normal which is also now the 557 but it wont convert back to my original configuration/ingamename/keybindings. Anyone know how to fix that?

Edited by epocx

Hello

super thank you the maj

we miss zombies and bicycles and tents thank you
:)

Wish people stop askin for vehicles its stupid they are gonna be a looong ways off before they get to that point so asking now is plain dumb.

What about a shopping trolly so my friend can push me along?

Careful, if it tips over you'll break your legs xD

1) I hope you are a troll and don't mean that serious.

2) There is no pumpgun.

3) Most important: You clearly have no idea about game design, patch rollouts and workflows.

Or did ya imagine something like this:

Developers Meeting, they discuss something, Dean enters. First developer looks up to Mr. Hall and says: "We need to focus on resets and implement more zombies and also fix that they are going through walls, that should be in the next patch!"

Dean looks at him in total disgust, jumps on the table and screams "F*** off with that! Ignore it until December! I want PIPSI in the game! Pipsi and short pants, thats the TOP and ONLY Priority!"

....really?

Or just maybe (MAYBE) they implement things, which work and don't cause more bugs...Also it's nearly impossible that a lot of programmers work on a subroutine (like zombiesm glitching through walls). Why? Because you can't work like that. You don't know what the others have planned with the strange things that they have written in the code. You would have to read through it, maybe get it explained to you until you know where it is leading to...and that would change nothing because: You can't change the same programfile if somebody else is working on it. (called "checked out"...ever heard of?)

Pipsi and all the other funny drinks are just changes in a)textures of the cans and B) (only maybe, don't know if thats correct, i don't think that different sodas have different values atm) change of nutritionvalue (affecting hunger/thirst).

a) is NOTHING a programmer would do (well....write 2 lines of code to implement the textures to a randomn number of all can objects spawned) and b ) is also no big deal - changing (or adding) some values that are given said can object in a masterfile.

So the programmer is working on the zombie-wall-glitch or the zombie+lootspwan or the resets or some other program-logic...and the artist makes all this funny stuff like textures for the sprayed mosin, different can textures.

Dammit at least THINK before you post something and if you don't have a clue what you are talking about don't open your mouth (=touch the keyboard).

/rant

You made my day dude. Talking like a King with no background. You seriously think I don't know that adding small new Stuff  isn't a big Problem? That's not what I'm talking about. I'll like that Stuff too. But how should people test a Game if they waste their time to equip and after they change a server or the server restarts they have to start again at the coast? You can't tell me that you just say:" oki ill do everything again and after two hours i'll go eat something, time to start new if I come back." (Well if you haven't a Job maybe but some people work ;))"

I'm not talking about Stuff like little Bugs who are definitly normal for Alpha Games. But this issue should be fixxed as fast as they can. So please don't act like someone who knows what he's saying, you definitly don't know.

For example: You slove a math function. After 1 hour you finally finished it. Wrote it down of the paper. You go upstairs to  drink something and "booom" you come back and your little sister ripped you paper in thousnds  small pieces. And yea this don't happens once. Always if you leave the room she is doing it".

(Maybe not the perfect exaple but i guess you got it).

Anyways this Problem is NOT caused by server hopping. You can Quit the Game and join the same server and you still spawn at the coast. Alpha here, Alpha there...this should be focused.

Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

You made my day dude. Talking like a King with no background. You seriously think I don't know that adding small new Stuff  isn't a big Problem? That's not what I'm talking about. I'll like that Stuff too. But how should people test a Game if they waste their time to equip and after they change a server or the server restarts they have to start again at the coast? You can't tell me that you just say:" oki ill do everything again and after two hours i'll go eat something, time to start new if I come back." (Well if you haven't a Job maybe but some people work ;))"

I'm not talking about Stuff like little Bugs who are definitly normal for Alpha Games. But this issue should be fixxed as fast as they can. So please don't act like someone who knows what he's saying, you definitly don't know.

For example: You slove a math function. After 1 hour you finally finished it. Wrote it down of the paper. You go upstairs to  drink something and "booom" you come back and your little sister ripped you paper in thousnds  small pieces. And yea this don't happens once. Always if you leave the room she is doing it".

Anyways this Problem is NOT caused by server hopping. You can Quit the Game and join the same server and you still spawn at the coast. Alpha here, Alpha there...this should be focused.

Haters gonna hate.

I think only Hardcore servers reset your char each time  u change serv. Regular ones keep your old char

Everyone take cover! I see a potential nerd rage fight on the horizon!

:D

And I still have yet to find a canteen anywhere in this post update Land. Came across a couple of really nice boots at B-Airbase. A pair of stone blue and anarchist-emo red. fun little additions, devs :D

Edited by DeatHTaX

Everyone take cover! I see a potential nerd rage fight on the horizon!

:D

And I still have yet to find a canteen anywhere in this post update Land. Came across a couple of really nice boots at B-Airbase. A pair of stone blue and anarchist-emo red. fun little additions, devs :D

I don't think so ;)

We just discuss with each other.

Keep that red-emo ones for me. They match with my red new cappy :D

@Highlander007

Thanks that you try to help but didn't played on any Hardcore server yet. Just on Regular Servers. Hopefully it was just directly after the Update that bad.

Edited by BaseLine^

I don't think so ;)

We just discuss with each other.

Keep that red-emo ones for me. They match with my red new cappy :D

Are you implying you're going to come take them from me? Bring it on :P

and I've also noticed the variety of the boots too. I totally dig it. Although hopefully in the future they update it to where boots and tennis shoes give different perks, because i have a feeling if you want to look cool in your boots, but theyre loud as hell, you'll wear a pair of pink sneakers to be a little quieter :P at least i know i would

I have a bad real life experience with that shit.
  • Like 2

I try to stick to UK gamingdeluxe servers and some NL servers, they seem to be ok with me keeping my gear.

• Like 2

Well, perfect for Dazy... its all about bad experiences. But for the few seconds, rolling down the hill at 80KPH in a shopping trolley, before spray painting the nearest wall with my insides... I will have live as a true hero!

• Like 1

Looks damn good! But im going back to the original Mosin, since I can only load this one with one bullet!

Still haven't found any berries either. Doubt they are in the game. "- Added action for berry-picking."

Gj3oiYA.jpg

nsHF0Gm.jpg

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

Maybe a silly question, but how do you opt-out of the experimental build?

Changing back to 'NONE' in the betas tab does nothing.

I've restarted Steam.

Derr herrr derrrr. It's not on experimental anymore. You don't catch on too quick eh?

Got may hands on the new Shotgun! Lovin the patch...

vd1kkx.jpg

Ouch those gfx! Did you take a pic using your iPhone on a dirty screen? It looks horrid! My game looks so much sharper and clearer. Here's a hint. Turn off Post-Processing

Haters gonna hate.

Nice that I made your day. Days are always better that way :)

But I'm not talking like a king with no background - We did not use the majestic plural, did We? And the background of the forum is set to black normally - if you don't have one, just check the "My Settings" section, some boards allow different styles, maybe there is one where the background is missing.

Ok, seriously: I work as a programmer for some years now (but not in the gaming industry) and it just came to my mind that the post I replied to in the first place, was that sort of total, excuse that word, BS that people that have no knowledge about programming are bringing up so often:

"They focus on the wrong things", "They need to fix that first before they add that"  And that was exactly what you wrote.

I answered that, only regarding your post without knowing you personally, I have to assume that you are talking about something, you don't have the slightest clue about.

However, I did not say that this problem should not be focussed or that it is not important - if you read carefully what I wrote, you may see that.

So, if you want to discuss (and answering to a post is discussing), please don't start like that - to put words in somebody's mouth is just a prove of bad manners, just like not really listening (=reading) what the other person said (=wrote)

What I DID say was: Adding different sorts of sodas (or beer or whatever the texture and the text of the freaking cans say) is something that (again, coming only from my experience) does not delay in any way the work on something like the zombie-wall-glitch. Just because these things are normally done by totally different people.

And yes, character resets are annoying and should be fixed as soon as possible. And I'm pretty sure that the devs are aware of that and it will be one of the top-priority items for the next patch or even a hotfix.

Edited by LaughingJack
  • Like 2

Is it available to view on youtube?

• Like 1

please tell me smash that dean knows what a cluster fuck of a shitty update they released?

• Like 4