rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Not quite. There is now a limit on the number of characters. My name before was 16 characters long, same as my steam name, now I can only use 15 characters.

Use -name=SmashT in your DayZ launch parameters DayZ > Properties > Set Launch Options.

Use -name=SmashT in your DayZ launch parameters DayZ > Properties > Set Launch Options.

please tell me smash that dean knows what a cluster fuck of a shitty update they released?

• Like 1

please tell me smash that dean knows what a cluster fuck of a shitty update they released?

don't play then smart ass

Aren't you a nice little troll, look the update is great. It added so much stuff and fixed some other stuff, if anything

the only thing that even has annoyed me its jsut painted mosins can only hold one round, besides that I am

loving it.

Not to be a broken record but as everyone has stated its an alpha, you were warned, no refunds.

• Like 2

Aren't you a nice little troll, look the update is great. It added so much stuff and fixed some other stuff, if anything

the only thing that even has annoyed me its jsut painted mosins can only hold one round, besides that I am

loving it.

Not to be a broken record but as everyone has stated its an alpha, you were warned, no refunds.

In my Opinion this update just includes one useful thing. And that's the pumpgun. I don't need to spray my moinsn or clean my m4. I also don't need a shorter trouser or pepsi or cola. They focus on the wrong things in my opinion. First of all they should focus on that resets. Point 2, that Zombie come trough walls. 3. The log out time should be at 10sec. 4. Now they can add stuff to perform the gameplay and add stuff like "whisky or vodka". I definitly know that thos points arent fixable that fast, but that should be their focus. peace

• Like 1

In my Opinion this update just includes one useful thing. And that's the pumpgun. I don't need to spray my moinsn or clean my m4. I also don't need a shorter trouser or pepsi or cola. They focus on the wrong things in my opinion. First of all they should focus on that resets. Point 2, that Zombie come trough walls. 3. The log out time should be at 10sec. 4. Now they can add stuff to perform the gameplay and add stuff like "whisky or vodka". I definitly know that thos points arent fixable that fast, but that should be their focus. peace

+1 I completely second that!!

The resets, if not fixed soon enough, will lead to a lot of people leaving this game behind. In fact, I'm already contemplating asking for my refund. I just can't understand how this build went to final with such fantastic bugs in place. Very disappointed. And yes.. who gives a flip about bunch of sprey cans and weapon cleaning kits... focus on the goddamn bugs!!

• Like 1

The resets, if not fixed soon enough, will lead to a lot of people leaving this game behind. In fact, I'm already contemplating asking for my refund. I just can't understand how this build went to final with such fantastic bugs in place. Very disappointed. And yes.. who gives a flip about bunch of sprey cans and weapon cleaning kits... focus on the goddamn bugs!!

stop telling the devs that "people will leave the game behind". 

everyone except for a few people understand that its a bug that has to be fixed at some point in the future but this alpha release is exactly to find those issues. 

Dean told us not to buy it if we just want to have a casual game to play. we are alpha testers. 

• Like 1

instead of focusing on fundamentals they neglects the core problems and focus on adding bullshit to the existing broken core.. 

• Like 1

That's it. I don't complain about small bugs. That's why it's an alpha. But if you play some hours to get equiped and stop playing for a while, and you come back and all is gone...that should even not happen in an alpha. That just ruine the fun at testing and playing that game. I seriously don't want to complain like a child. But that should be their main goal.

stop telling the devs that "people will leave the game behind". 

everyone except for a few people understand that its a bug that has to be fixed at some point in the future but this alpha release is exactly to find those issues. 

Dean told us not to buy it if we just want to have a casual game to play. we are alpha testers. 

For sure we are alpha testers. But manny of them will leave if this main bug isn't fixxed soon. Noone can tell me that he likes it to play hours and if he comes back he always have to do it from the beginning. Some people have to work and can't play couple of hours of a day just to start over and over again..

Edit: // Sorry for double post.

Edited by BaseLine^

For sure we are alpha testers. But manny of them will leave if this main bug isn't fixxed soon. Noone can tell me that he likes it to play hours and if he comes back he always have to do it from the beginning. Some people have to work and can't play couple of hours of a day just to start over and over again..

and as the devs said before, they have more than Rocket working. So that means they produce different featuers at the same time parallel. so, if the spray cans are done, why wouldnt they add them ffs?

i assume that the "reset bug" as you called it, isnt fixed yet because they are just not done with it (YET).

get over it and stop telling us that you will leave the game when its not fixed in the next 20 minutes.

The fuck are you? The forum mind reader? 'Many' of them won't leave as 'many' of them understand what's happening with the game and have a degree of patience and understanding. (For the fucking stupid among us i don't a university degree!)

Some serious crying going on here, i laugh at you and your lives if you can get all soppy over an alpha game
  • Like 7

The fuck are you? The forum mind reader? 'Many' of them won't leave as 'many' of them understand what's happening with the game and have a degree of patience and understanding. (For the fucking stupid among us i don't a university degree!)

Some serious crying going on here, i laugh at you and your lives if you can get all soppy over an alpha game

I second that. I for one am not leaving this game anytime soon. It is the kind of game that I have been waiting for for the longest time, and will not see myself "leaving it" because it's not perfect in an ALPHA stage

Besides...still has less bugs and glitches than Battlefield 4's official release. OH SNAP! Buuuuuuuurn, EA

• Like 2

Anyone saying "the devs focussing on whatever" have no understanding of how a dev team works... As if in a hospital the doctor would yell at the janitor, the secretary and the dude filling up the vending machines "What are you doing! The patient is dying! Come help us already!!"

Seriously now... <_<

• Like 2

That's it. I don't complain about small bugs. That's why it's an alpha. But if you play some hours to get equiped and stop playing for a while, and you come back and all is gone...that should even not happen in an alpha. That just ruine the fun at testing and playing that game. I seriously don't want to complain like a child. But that should be their main goal.

Thinking your character isn't going to get wiped from time to time, game breaking bugs and other issues is just ignorant. You really have NO idea. None, and I really mean that.

Well, a lot of bugs in this new update but also a lot of nice new ideas and items. As if anyone complaining on here isn't still playing and bitching about it at the same time lol.

• Like 1

It's alpha. If you don't understand what an alpha is then go and try and get your money back because the current state of the game is not for you. Alpha builds have big bugs, that's just fact and it's never going to change. Clearly, the character reset bug isn't a small bug otherwise it would be fixed by now. At the same time, character wipes are to be expected. If you expect to hold onto your character until the game is completely finished (Unless you die), then it will be a huge shock to know that's not the case.

I won't be leaving the game anytime soon. The bugs in the game are not game-breaking. Boo hoo, your character got reset, it isn't hard to gear back up, toughen up and realize you've brought a game that will have these issues that will eventually be fixed. 

• Like 1

Why are people so dumb. How many times does it have to be repeated. THIS IS AN ALPHA BUILD. Man I wish I could slap people sometimes. Leave then if you don't like the game but you were warned that the game was incomplete and buggy and in alpha so no refund for you and thanks for your contribution to making the game I plan on playing for a long time much better.

• Like 2

Its the warz kids they are comming over not liking the actual survival feel so they bitch because its not a warz game telling you i see them everyday just wait till they start bitching because they cant bunnyhop around with snipe rifles.

Oooh, new patch, will have to come have a look see.

Hope they reset the database with big patches so we can see the full effect of the changes and get and idea of the loot ideas!

"I will quit if the rubberbanding isnt fixed" 

fixed

"I will quit if the teleporting isnt fixed"

fixed

"I will quit if the .pbo exploit isn't fixed"

fixed

"I will quit if they don't start fixing bugs" 

lol

• Like 4

This update was great and hopefully we can get the server day/night cycles figured out and the mosin working properly again.  Other than that good stuff!

This thread is starting to look like the other update thread with half the people who clearly have no patience and don't/can't understand what a game in alpha stages actually is like.  Think of it this way, this game is broken until final product. So enjoy what works and if it's still broken when rocket says it's finished then you can cry.

• Like 2

Like so many many people here you do not understand this game and the way Rocket and his team are developing it. Of course you do not need to clean your weapons right now but you will have to in the future ...you also do not need to spray your Mosin. But customizing your gear and characacter will also be a fundamental part of this game ....so the basics for a lot of things are implemented now...same goes for the radios, camp fires,cooking, medical supplies blablablabla

Stating that the the only useful thing is the pump gun shows what kind of players are dominating the forums atm.....and this is fucking horrible... 

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 3

For all these «DAT'S ALPHUR!» criers:

Yes, this is alpha. Yes, we expect some massive bugs and lack of content.

Yes, it would be stupid to ask: «Ah, this game is so raw, why do they price it at $30?!» and demand to fix all the major bugs at a time.

On the other hand, it is equally stupid to say this game is fine and demand complainers to GTFO.

There is a thing called constructive criticism and shouldn't you be afraid of it.

As for me, I like DayZ mod, I like DayZ SA alpha and I believe some day it will reach its full potential. However, I am not a fan-boy who sits in front of monitor with saliva dribbling from mouth claiming this game is perfect.

I had tried last patch in experimental branch and I do not understand why it has been released to stable with some obvious bugs. Public ETA was Friday, so what is this rush?

«Bugged berrypicking? Ok, let's just delete berrypicking. Bugged mosin paint? Ok, let it be. Weapon cleaning kit causes pristine mosin to become worn? Seems legit, time to bring this patch to public branch».

What's the point in testing then?

Nevertheless, thanks for new fixes and much more content. However, I would prefer patches coming to stable to be less buggy.

Edited by whoops
  • Like 3

Stating that the the only useful thing is the pump gun shows what kind of players are dominating the forums atm.....and this is fucking horrible... 

Yeah, yeah, you are right, but isn't it the only useful new item at the moment?

EDT: Ah, wait, speedloaders and shoes/pants...

Edited by whoops
  • Like 1