rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Wats a piano building :D? im in the new city. without any loot x.x

A building with a piano inside, I'm not sure but I think it's green and it has two floors. 

wait....a complete new large city including completely new buildings.....is not useful....using a burlap sack for kidnapping... is not a cool new feature....having more variants of cloths and items ...is not good to have ?????

wtf is wrong with you people

Let's talk about usefulness.

New shorts and berets are cool, but are they useful?

New town is amazing, but can you call a town "useful"? Moreover, we were talking about new loot.

Burlap sack for kidnapping is useless because it doesn't prevent people from logging out while you kidnap them.

I do not say the patch is bad, it just for some reason has been released with some noticeable bugs which resulted in only couple new useful items — a shotgun and hacksaw.

I do not think I am overreacting or being too much skeptic if I state that ATM there is no sense in including such items as frying pan and cooking pot if we can not cook.

Let's talk about usefulness.

New shorts and berets are cool, but are they useful?

New town is amazing, but can you call a town "useful"? Moreover, we were talking about new loot.

Burlap sack for kidnapping is useless because it doesn't prevent people from logging out while you kidnap them.

I do not say the patch is bad, it just for some reason has been released with some noticeable bugs which resulted in only couple new useful items — a shotgun and hacksaw.

I do not think I am overreacting or being too much skeptic if I state that ATM there is no sense in including such items as frying pan and cooking pot if we can not cook.

Would be better if you quit the game for a year and come back then... or better, don´t even come back then - we don´t need Rambos like you!

Kidnapping is great, I never saw someone logging off because of that, but maybe I am just lucky there.

A new TOWN, and you are still moarning? What the hell should they to to make you happy? Okay, I know, but they simply CANT GIVE YOU A ROCKETLAUNCHER WITH UNLIMITED AMMO! They got such a lot new things into the game with that patch, for sure there are new bugs. But they gonna get fixed within the next days and in the meantime you can go back playing Call of Duty :)

• Like 2

Just checked out...THE MOST GAMEBRAKING ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED.....i keep loosing my gear due to server change meaning that i will wait for next patch...(i allready waiting 2 weeks) to continue to play game...i do not want to waist 3 our of my RL time to gear up and then loose my gear...just cuz i change server(allready 10 times so far) ..or even worst im in costant fear that i will loose my gear due to server change ..(which is not fun at all..actually far away from fun)......with this nonsense...i will play some another games till this huge issue is not solved...period..all of you who did not experienced this beautiful alfa feature...i wish luck...they will understand when this hit them...

Bdw with new patch i lost my character...which is not problem for me at all...actually i will feel a bit better if at least re spawn option works..but no..this do not work either..cannot understand why stupid Spray  cans and bunch of new no purpose drinks  can be more important then this...dead Body's..still travel u know...suma sumarum..i can describe new patch in few words...New Cool no cool stuff and OLD problems are STABLE!

Edited by MefistoZ

Well my in game name is now General Zod.  >:( 
You believe your Mosin is safe ? 

I will find him.

I will reclaim what you have taken from me.

I will find him.

I WILL FIND HIM!!!

• Like 1

Just checked out...THE MOST GAMEBRAKING ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED.....i keep loosing my gear due to server change meaning that i will wait for next patch...(i allready waiting 2 weeks) to continue to play game...i do not want to waist 3 our of my RL time to gear up and then loose my gear...just cuz i change server(allready 10 times so far) ..or even worst im in costant fear that i will loose my gear due to server change ..(which is not fun at all..actually far away from fun)......with this nonsense...i will play some another games till this huge issue is not solved...period..all of you who did not experienced this beautiful alfa feature...i wish luck...they will understand when this hit them...

Bdw with new patch i lost my character...which is not problem for me at all...actually i will feel a bit better if at least re spawn option works..but no..this do not work either..cannot understand why stupid Spray  cans and bunch of new no purpose drinks  can be more important then this...dead Body's..still travel u know...suma sumarum..i can describe new patch in few words...New Cool no cool stuff and OLD problems are STABLE!

Quit server hopping.

• Like 2

Quit server hopping.

He doesn't have to hop, currently there is 80% chance of loosing your gear when joining new server, say next day or after a break. It's actually quite severe right now.  

Edited by chmielu1258
  • Like 1

Just try official servers, like Dean said an hour ago on twitter: "most likely an issue for the server hosters, the server's we are running directly no issues with loot/spawns"

I hope it will solve your problems :)

Would be better if you quit the game for a year and come back then... or better, don´t even come back then - we don´t need Rambos like you!

Kidnapping is great, I never saw someone logging off because of that, but maybe I am just lucky there.

A new TOWN, and you are still moarning? What the hell should they to to make you happy? Okay, I know, but they simply CANT GIVE YOU A ROCKETLAUNCHER WITH UNLIMITED AMMO! They got such a lot new things into the game with that patch, for sure there are new bugs. But they gonna get fixed within the next days and in the meantime you can go back playing Call of Duty :)

You seem like not have bothered to read my message.

I've been waiting for DayZ SA for the whole year, bought it right when it had became available and now have 200+ hours in-game (and I am happy).

I do not want a rocket launcher, I just do not tend to call every single point in new patch note SUPA-DUPA-AMAZING.

What I am trying to imply is that where is so much work before new things will become useful.

If everybody like me just gtfo as you propose than there would be no sense in further development because you fan-boys are just extremply happy with useless frying pans.

Maybe that is you who'd better quit forever?

(Oh wait, before you quit, I must test my brand new camo-single-ammo mosin with compensator attached and you will be my burlapsacked victim!)

Edited by whoops

Quit server hopping.

I did not quit server..server restarted and i was unable to find it cuz  Server history is broken...always the same problem...i have list on my paper with official servers..problem is Random....i keep loosing my gear...no matter...what .....i loost full Gear many times...no need for me to hop servers....i get gear from dead players..not from looting....

Edited by MefistoZ

Just a hint, by painting your Mosin, it will now only hold one bullet, so you have to reload a new one after every shot. Don't know if it's a bug, or if the weapon works that way IRL.
I can't see no build in mag, so maby the original Mosin (unpainted) is bugged, and is able to load 5 bullets? Thoughts?

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

You seem like not have bothered to read my message.

I've been waiting for DayZ SA for the whole year, bought it right when it had became available and now have 200+ hours in-game (and I am happy).

I do not want a rocket launcher, I just do not tend to call every single point in new patch note SUPA-DUPA-AMAZING.

What I am trying to imply is that where is so much work before new things will become useful.

If everybody like me just gtfo as you propose than there would be no sense in further development because you fan-boys are just extremply happy with useless frying pans.

Maybe that is you who'd better quit forever?

(Oh wait, before you quit, I must test my brand new camo-single-ammo mosin with compensator attached and you will be my burlapsacked victim!)

But in another order, right? First burlap, then mosin, right? :D

You are right if you call it fanboyism, I cant wait for every single new item they put in the game, but in this update, you really can be happy: Yes, there are some new bugs, (to fix the major bug, just go on official servers, as I said before, try it, I lost my character, too - now he is back, just my spraycan is empty now :O (Had a leak, I think) ) but there is a new town, there are more new items than in the last whole month, so be happy about what you already have :) There will be more updates and fixes and soon we can all play this game and be happy!

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

With that said, no need to complain but should share ideas for possible additions and reporting bugs for possible fixes.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Just a hint, by painting your Mosin, it will now only hold one bullet, so you have to reload a new one after every shot. Don't know if it's a bug, or if the weapon works that way IRL.

I can't see no build in mag, so maby the original Mosin (unpainted) is bugged, and is able to load 5 bullets? Thoughts?

Google said Mosin Nagant loads 5 individual shots, whether single loaded or via clip 5 at once.

i have play for some 1h after the new update.. today (just now)

first server enter fresh spawn in coast (i think yeah new update and all chars delected cool)

2 server i just enter in me old char and then i bump some server to see if is an error or not...

i get 2-3 times new spawn in change server... i don't know if this is an insue and already know or if is just me

Edited by Gnaisse

The only thing I noticed from my game was that the Military camp hasn't been spawning any loot. Was fine yesterday. Ne patch I couldn't find anything. Tried 6 different servers to see if it was  just the server. Nope nothing in any tents. Oh well. :) 

Good good, I need something to play until Reaper of Souls comes out.

Can't wait to test the shotty.

You are correct. I found this...

221100_2014-01-22_00001.png

I was surprised when the only option i was given when trying to load the gun was to chamber a round. So I went back to a building in Cherno I remembered seeing an original MN in and swapped them out. sure enough, the painted version only held one round, which makes me sad because it's looks really nice.

Or maybe it was because it was a magical floating superbullet Mosin. Who knows :D

• Like 1

i have play for some 1h after the new update.. today (just now)

first server enter fresh spawn in coast (i think yeah new update and all chars delected cool)

2 server i just enter in me old char and then i bump some server to see if is an error or not...

i get 2-3 times new spawn in change server... i don't know if this is an insue and already know or if is just me

different hives. 

well all seems ok logged in today still had my gear even the extra mosin i picked up for my son and gave him a couple of days ago , i spawned in way before kamy when i had logged out in electro no biggie , name had also changed but no biggie either so all in all quite happy i have not lost my loot as i have been alive for 7 days now but as allways dont get attatched to your gear in good old dayz :)

Just try official servers, like Dean said an hour ago on twitter: "most likely an issue for the server hosters, the server's we are running directly no issues with loot/spawns"

I hope it will solve your problems :)

And how do I tell which one is official ? It does not say anything like this.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

With that said, no need to complain but should share ideas for possible additions and reporting bugs for possible fixes.

Thank you for this utterly useless post. We all know it's and alpha and we try to live with all the bugs and problems, because most of us know what we signed up for. 

The problem here is that the patch that was supposed to help limit gear loss made it 10 times worse. And while we understand that we will lose our gear every once in a while, we might get little upset when it happens 3 times day.

Edited by chmielu1258
  • Like 1