rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Not a big fan of the Character cleanup after 10 min... a lot of loot on the servers is lost because of it and dead bodies often warn you when bandit-snipers are around! :(

• Like 2

This is far from the truth, how about you spawn a new character on to a server, run and pick up and item, then exit the server and re-log back on.  You will spawn a new character, or at least I have everytime.

Groups of servers have the same characters on. So a set of numbered servers on the GamingDeluxe servers spawn have the same characters for example something like 1 to 70. But it does seem like we are going to have a range of characters from here on in....

Does anyone know how or where to pick berries ? I've seen plenty of player with the damn burlap sack over their head but noone seems to know how to use it for berries haha.

Fck yeah! Thanks for the huge update! 

• Number of M4A1s spawning lowered

Now this is awesome i didn't like how players were able to get an M4 10 minutes into the game!

• Like 1

In regards to the people talking about character resets.

I am not finding that my characters are resetting, but I am instead finding that I have one character for regular servers and another for all hardcore server.

Did some hopping only for the sake of determining if this behaviour is constant. So far it seems to be. One specific character for every hardcore server I join. Another character for every regular. Gear and position of course being constant.

Good stuff. I really like this.

Loving all of the new content and changes, especially the new coastal town of Svetlojarsk, I think it's a fantastic post-apocalyptic tourist destination. The police department needs loot though; items like handcuffs, rifles, pistols, uniforms and other gear... otherwise how am I to police all of these bandits in the wasteland? I'm needing proper attire! The team is doing awesome work, don't forget to take breaks and weekends off, don't kill yourselves during crunchtime at the behest of us savages. Cheers.

Anyone still got that bug were you cant do anything wen logging in and everything such as ping and dysinc is zero and anyone know a fix?

Unistall anti-virus or Firewall, reset and test again, work for me and my friends.

AVG and Avira cause this problem, Avast works well here.

Edited by vacalouca

Can we please have an ETA regarding the ability to play?! Cause as it is right now with the lag, rubber, wipes on each server is impossible, and may i please ask why so many problems since the patch passed the experimental trial?! thanx

Derr herrr derrrr. It's not on experimental anymore. You don't catch on too quick eh?

It was when I posted.

You're a credit to the community.

• Like 1

Can we please have an ETA regarding the ability to play?! Cause as it is right now with the lag, rubber, wipes on each server is impossible, and may i please ask why so many problems since the patch passed the experimental trial?! thanx

Sir I think it's your internet playing with you. No problems here, every problem with lag/rubberband/teleports are gone.

I can safely say it the same for my other 6 friends that I play with, and we play ALOT!.

Edited by Wh1spY

Are all servers still night time? They were yesterday evening so just to check if I am the only one. Or is it synced with real life where if I play at midnight it will be dark?

It depends on night time what time you play jut look for servers in time period of between 8:00 and 17:00

overall a nice patch, although a hard one. still, the random sounds (opening soda cans, interrupted zed screams) are still there, and IT IS an important issue and maybe not that hard to fix. just a reminder. 

The police department needs loot though; items like handcuffs, rifles, pistols, uniforms and other gear

I agree, if it's not spawning such items already, at least up the chance for a shotgun or a pistol of some sort. It is a police station after all.

Then fuck me, you sure wh1spy cause im 1 step closer throwing my modem of the bloody window....

Nah, ofc I can't be a 100% sure.. :P

"SKS rifle description added"

What SKS rifle, to what has this description been added?

And what the heck is hardcore mode?

The SKS is a semi-auto rifle. I don't think it's been added to the game yet but I'm not 100% sure.

"Hardcore" mode has third-person disabled and you have seperate characters in "regular" and "hardcore" servers.

i love the idea of the new improvised backpack but the problem is that i was trying to make one yesterday, but i found literally 3 taloon backpacks before i found a burlap sack... which kind of makes it pointless.

• Like 1

since a couple of patches the game tends to be increasingly unplayable. Sometimes i can play for a bit but after a while lag overwhelms and i cant interact with the world anymore. I kinda got the impression it has something to do with the introduction of battle eye... but what do i know ;)

I like the changes in this patch however even though i cant really enjoy nor test em *g

i love the idea of the new improvised backpack but the problem is that i was trying to make one yesterday, but i found literally 3 taloon backpacks before i found a burlap sack... which kind of makes it pointless.

Enjoy diversity! Think about that fourth person with no backpack! Lol