SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

LOL if it was you I'm sorry, I have a terrible memory when it comes to names, identities, etc :) nothing personal

Well, you can give him beans as an apology.

Someone must've scared it. :( Maybe you scared it, nicefish, when you were a meanfish.

• Like 1

So why has the app been hidden?

The app is hiding from a bandit.  Sounded like the bastard had a 7.62x51 rifle.  Barely missed the app.  

• Like 1

Because the game isn't coming out this year. 

You heard it here first...  :thumbsup:

butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut :( butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut..butbutbut :( butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut......but.. but... butbut.....

• Like 1

The app is hiding from a bandit.  Sounded like the bastard had a 7.62x51 rifle.  Barely missed the app.

He might be waiting for his sniper dean to reposition.

How? How did you do THAT? :o

How do I know you're not some reptilian shapeshifter?

I never said I am not one... :s

I think we gotta pay attention to how long it took them to get from sprint to mid sprint to plot the final release.

About two weeks away still?

So why has the app been hidden?

Because it's developers app and not a normal customer app yet. Early access comes first.

• Like 1

If you wanna keep the bf4 and cod kids away, then price the fucking game up. Just like Planetary Annihilation did. But it's probably the only part of Dean's word that he will keep, when he shouldn't.

If you want to keep BF4 and COD players away, make something that doesn't appeal to them. You know, a different kind of game. Like (the makers of) Planetary Annihilation did.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 3

If you wanna keep the bf4 and cod kids away, then price the fucking game up. Just like Planetary Annihilation did. But it's probably the only part of Dean's word that he will keep, when he shouldn't.

Yeah man.., that makes like zero sense. BF or cod costs 50e or more new, with another 50 on map packs, or premium services.

Do you seriously think people would be willing to spent over €100.- for a game, just to keep kids away? I'm a hardcore DayZ fan and if the price would be over €65.- I'm out.

• Like 4