SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

I believe this is a bit more accurate.

But they don't know how to script either, therefore the appropriate term is just assholes.

• Like 1

Oh my Lord, GG, the kiddies at various cheating sites turn out to be forumers from here.

I just happened to find this: Removed

Notice how many of the 13 year old users are catching on to the hype and want their piece of the cake

Are the moderators going to punish me for linking to that kiddy website filled with 13 year old LE HAXORS? All will be revealed in the next episode of "Moderators Gone Bad" lol

If you feel that linking to a hack website was the right thing to do then you need to re-think how this forum works.

Someone from that thread posted this,

"Actually I dont really care anymore about Dayz standalone.

Im playing other games and sometimes Dayz to play with friends or infect them with a menu or whatever.

Standalone is taking too long and Im getting kinda bored of waiting or playing dayz.

when it comes out I probably buy it and hack on it.

Only we have to get a way to not get banned that quick on Dayz standalone since it uses VAC (If im right) and that is bounded to your steam accounts.

Means u have to get a new Steam Account and buy the game again."

It amazes me how the only thing this person is interested in doing is cheating and annoying other people.  How pathetic are their lives that they actually enjoy doing that?

Yup. Now notice (or you should've noticed) how many of the users have girls smoking weed as their profile picture, or weed in their signature. Do you know what this is characteristic of? 13-14 year old kids who want to be hip.

Back in my youth, smoking tobacco used to be the hip thing (and still is, though), but now weed has become more of a hip thing amongst the 13-14 year olds, which is why so many on that forum have pictures or text about weed associated with their profile.

Now, notice also their extremely poor grammar and word use. Many of them will use words like "ROFL" and "ROFLMAO," they will say things like "STFU" and "OMG, "retard" and so on. And again, this is characteristic of a 13-14 year old. Really, you can know their age by their word use, preferences, and so forth.

The interesting thing here is, of course, the fact that the kid you quoted has such a poor attention span that he can't even follow the hype train. The person rather wants to go cheat and get entertainment out of that than endure for the better enjoyment - namely that of the standalone release--and that is what kids are like - they're impatient and would rather choose the quicker enjoyment than the enjoyment to come from hard work (or waiting).

If you feel that linking to a hack website was the right thing to do then you need to re-think how this forum works.

I'm just trying to spark the discussion :)

• Like 1

I'm just trying to spark the discussion :)

Find a way to do so without breaking the rules. :)

"and pointed out the entry is marked for the USA territory...."

Just for the USA?

That is impossible.  DayZ had huge communites/players across the globe.   Russia, EU, Austrailia, NEw Zealand, etc etc etc.

That is probably just some technical stuff.  

• Like 1

Nope. Its USA only.

The rest of the world have to wait 4 years! ;)

Edited by Zanders

Batman Arkham Origins comes out on Friday, and so does Deus Ex HR directors cut...So I am gonna be fairly well catered for as far as gaming goes for a decent time...

Though...If DayZ SA comes out, I may have to put them on the back-burner for a while ;)

No, the "hacker" would be the person who wrote the program that allows these bottom feeders to ruin people's gaiming experience. The faggots that use these programs are simply called assholes.

You call somebody riding a skateboard, a skater. You don't call the manufacturer of the parts a skater unless they use the products they make regularly. Hackers are people who use hacks (and maybe some make them too). It's been this way for over a decade.

You call somebody riding a skateboard, a skater. You don't call the manufacturer of the parts a skater unless they use the products they make regularly. Hackers are people who use hacks (and maybe some make them too). It's been this way for over a decade.

hacker (n.) - One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

Most people who use hacks don't know how to program, thus making them users, not hackers.

You don't call people who use programs, programmers. You call them users...

Can't compare apples to oranges.

Edited by SomebodyEpic
  • Like 2

And they call heterosexual people (mostly likely) a homosexual, apparently as some form of an insult...

Fun fact: It was recently confirmed in a scientific study that racism and homophobia are linked to low intelligence. ;)

• Like 1

hacker (n.) - One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

Most people who use hacks don't know how to program, thus making them users, not hackers.

You don't call people who use programs, programmers. You call them users...

Can't compare apples to oranges.

Yes yes. Quote the official meaning of the word. Congratulations.

7. hackers
1. (Traditional Defination) A hacker is one who is able to aptly code, or wire hardware without the need for a manual, instruction book or other documentation. 

2. (Modern Defination) A hacker is also one who is skilled in the art of obtaining access to a computer to which is defened by a security program. 

3. (Modern Defination) A hacker can also be considered someone who uses of an assistive device in some online games.

Edited by sabre05

Seriously though, this is worrying. I hate these kids who get pleasure from fucking up legit players fun. Im thinking...passworded, whitelisted over 21 server!

I hate to tell you but I seriously doubt you will be allowed to run a server with a password or white-list in SA.  The official mod had specific rules you had to follow to keep your server connected to the public hive, one of which was you couldn't password the server.

Gentlemen, lets get back on topic.

This whole situation reminds me of "The war will be over by Christmas" scenario.  

Gentlemen, lets get back on topic.

This whole situation reminds me of "The war will be over by Christmas" scenario.  

These people don't even listen to the forum mods anymore.. Disappointing for the ones who try to put useful information like myself onto this topic to contribute.

Why do someone make a video acting like someone important and say that they don't know anything for sure but they hope it will be out sometime soon? wtf?

Seriously is it so important to be heard?

Jesus.

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 2

Why do someone make a video acting like someone important and say that they don't know anything for sure but they hope it will be out sometime soon? wtf?

Seriously is it so important to be heard?

Jesus.

Do you know why? It's easy views. Easy views = easy money.

• Like 2