SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Ladies and gentlemen.

Please keep the debates/arguments civil and try to keep the chatter on-topic; it has gone haywire as of late.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen.

Please keep the debates/arguments civil and try to keep the chatter on-topic; it has gone haywire as of late.

Thank you.

that's the problem..everything has been discussed and suggested to death...without any news to talk about the forums go crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7K_ojMUoo

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 4

We re like a pile of meat , barealy kept alive by machines just hoping someone will hopefully soon release us from our agony by just ending it....

Ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you.

There's nothing to talk about! We needs anudder devblog! Or more pics, plz jus some pics!

There's nothing to talk about! We needs anudder devblog! Or more pics, plz jus some pics!

Here. Lettuce speak of lettuce.

EhDN3P5.jpg

• Like 2

EhDN3P5.jpg

Will gardening and farming be included in the SA like in The Walking Dead season 4 ??

• Like 3

Interviewing Nerd from Gamersdelight ( made up ) " Rocket will the DayZ Stand Alone allow me to Space Travel, building Space Stations throughout the Universe"  Rocket replies " Not in the first release, but certinally something we are looking at down the Track "       lol    Anythings possible it seems so expect Lettuce's and cabbages . 

• Like 1

There is no Standalone. It is only dayz.

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 1

Oh come on I got 2 weeks vacation. Atleast one week I want to spend playing the SA. ^^

• Like 1

EhDN3P5.jpg

No release day yet. Dean has lettuce down again. Whine whine.

• Like 7

Beating dead horse is boring. Can we get pictures of stones, trees and road signs?

EhDN3P5.jpg

Off topic Inception, watch it. I've got my eye on the report button

Edited by CornProducts
  • Like 3

18th October

• Finding a corn field in the autumn made me think of a little addition to DayZ terrain. What do you think? #DayZDaily 

BW65QDVCcAAXm0N.jpg

I think this looks like a nightmare. Good for losing some zombies but very likely to result in you stumbling into an unexpected zombie once they are not limited to loot spawn areas. Imagine a "Herd" of migrating Zeds wandering out of the field to your left as you run along...  :D

I'd love to see cornfields. And ones like this, not the sparse sunflower gardens we've got now. Thick swaths of corn in which one could actually hide/get lost/lose zombies. This along with more pervasive underbrush in forests should be a top goal of the terrain designers. I could care less about cities in the north, I want my Chernarus to stay rural. Although, I don't necessarily mind if there's more urban areas, I just want the wilderness to remain wild.

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 1

I'd love to see cornfields. And ones like this, not the sparse sunflower gardens we've got now. Thick swaths of corn in which one could actually hide/get lost/lose zombies. This along with more pervasive underbrush in forests should be a top goal of the terrain designers. I could care less about cities in the north, I want my Chernarus to stay rural. Although, I don't necessarily mind if there's more urban areas, I just want the wilderness to remain wild.

Its not your chernarus its OUR chernarus

• Like 1

Lettuce not fall out over it.

• Like 1

I speak for myself in the post which I made under the name "Katana67".

That statement is apple-plicable to all situations, sir.

Have you gone bananas? I certainly co-cannot seed what's so grape about it. It was leek he was comparing apples and oranges, completely nuts.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 5

Lettuce not fall out over it.

Let's put all our cards on the vegetable and work it out

• Like 1

I thought i would go back to dayz while i wait for standalone. Just got owned while transporting everything i owned of value, i was relocating. Lost everything i collected over the past 5 weeks.

Feels pretty good to :)

plz just release this damn game sometime soon i am boored shitless.

Today's corn crop, the one you see growing in rows, would die out after one season. I wouldn't mind having corn fields but it would break the immersion quite a bit. Unless, the setting is first year after outbreak.