SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Regarding the comparison pic on the OP, the standalone version just has more buildings, trees, and a bluer sky. Other than that they look identical, the trees in the arma 2 one actually look better

I think the SA Polana looks much better. In the old pic the houses looks like they were dropped down randomly, not a whole lot of structure there. In the SA pic there is a whole other sense of it being an actual town, with less unused spaces and a denser center. Also, that fact that all the houses are enterable makes a big difference.

Walking in the street knowing that somebody could be watching you from any which window will have a whole different feel to it, especially now that the town has been made more 'vertical'.

• Like 3

Nobody insulted anyone here

Did ye just call me a nobody? M8 I'll bash yer 'ucking 'ead in m8, I swear on me mom m8 :)

• Like 2

I like that there are more trees everywhere, it will make Chernarus seem less barren and offer more places to hide

Since you seem to be desperate to insult me,  I will spell it out for you.   :facepalm: x1,000

This is the October news thread.  Not the "pistol damage" thread.  So no, this isn't the place to talk about pistol damage.

This Forum is divided into several subforums.  If you go to the main forum page and scroll down, you will find a link that says "DayZ Suggestions"  IN BRIGHT FUCKING RED.

If you click this link, it will take you to the suggestion forum.  This is wear people make suggestion and discuss aspects of the game that need tweaking.  

Then go to the top of the webpage.  There is a field that allows you to search.  It is suuper cuul.   

Type (this part is tricky):  "pistol damage"

and voila!

Below are a list of threads talking about pistol damage.  It is super cool.  You can like post there and like read thur bro!

There are 5 PAGES of threads about pistol damage.  

Surely a desperate, frothing impatience person like you can find some information of pistol damage in there.  There is loads of it. 

Next time, please be less desperate and actually use the brain that (hopefully) is inside your thick skull.

Also  please read one of my other post,

""Can't you people just learn.

For gods sake, whining about Dean being a liar, a scammer, and a "insert insult here" isn't going to help anything.  To me, all I see is a bunch of desperate fanbois arguing about how they want the gamenoaw.  What are you?   You look like a bunch of toddlers who whine to their parents because the NEEEEEEDDDD a cookie.  

Show some respect for yourself.  Stop whining like a little baby and find some goddamn patience.  Most of you realize that the game will be incomplete at least.Then why get all hot and bothered about it?  Get your panties unwadded and go play another game or go watch YouTube or whatever.  

This is a GAME, not a way of life.  You haven't paid for anything.  Nobody is hurting you.

Some of you guys are acting like your life is in danger if this game doesn't come out tomorrow.    :facepalm:

There are so many fantastic games out there, go play them instead.  

Or you can continue arguing like two year olds fighting for an action figure and when the game comes out, you can start being a fanboi or a hater or whatever. 

TotalBiscuit was more right than he ever could have imagined when he labeled DayZ a "desperation genre".  Some of you people are just acting desperate.   Desperately looking to point out the game's and dean's faults.  desperately insulting each other.  Desperate...

""

I think some of you guys should read this.  

Seriously, pop out your enter key. Its broken!

(Oh my f*cking god I hate myself I just wrote a full comment and clicked the f*cking "Return Page" buttom on my keyboard and now I have to write it all over again!! I will keep it short.)

I did not insult you. My questions were honest and they could have been easily answered. I admin it was not all your fault that you misunderstood my comment.

This is a problem with communication over the internet. What you actually read depends on how you read it. If you would have read my comment neutrally, it would have been just some questions. But you are probably used to people who use the anonymity for an excuse to be rude to other people. I get that and it is not your fault. But I want to give you an advise (sounds kind of arrogant but it's not!). 

Only read this so far.  

Sorry m8

I misunderstood and toke you for one of the frothing fanbois you are too impatience.  

Seriously, pop out your enter key. Its broken!

haha yeah  

Dont

know

how

that

happened.

Format

got

messed up

Cmon dean. Sort it out and just tell everyone how things are going instead of changing your mind every 10 seconds.

just when things started to look bright in this thread!  :(

This has already been discussed!

No need to bring it back up. :huh:

just when things started to look bright in this thread!  :(

This has already been discussed!

No need to bring it back up. :huh:

Dean changes his mind every 10 seconds and Nicefish has a memory of 10 seconds.

• Like 1

Another note to self, because you're obviously too dumb or stupid to have listened to the first one:

STOP CLICKING ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!

Another note to self, because you're obviously too dumb or stupid to have listened to the first one:

STOP CLICKING ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!

Sir, go away.

Still think we need to talk about player housing though... B)

But... but.. i liked Tents! Maybe this time we could get bigger ones than those where you actually could not even fit yourself in...

Holy hell, I never get on here on weekends but decided to see if there was any word on release date. What happened people? It seems the only people left on this forum are the idiots. That's right. I just called all of the last three pages worth of people idiots. I include myself in their ranks. This forum was great at one point. Let me just ask this: Seriously, why are you still here? Do you have nothing better to do?

My Answer: It's like a sore tooth. No matter how bad it hurts, I just can't stop touching it. 

Edited by DrGonzo

Holy hell, I never get on here on weekends but decided to see if there was any word on release date. What happened people? It's all most seems the only people left on this forum are the idiots. That's right. I just called all of the last three pages worth of people idiots. I include myself in their ranks. This forum was great at one point. Let me just ask this: Seriously, why are you still here? Do you have nothing better to do?

My Answer: It's like a sore tooth. No matter how bad it hurts, I just can't stop touching it. 

I don't know about you, but checking a forum and reading two or three paragraphs isn't exactly a time consuming process.  I might spend half hour on here every other day.

Gosh I have no life.  

Hello there

Before you post.

THINK.

We may be quiet at the moment, but like "stormbringer" the banhammer is always hungry.

Post hidden.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Do new Walking Dead episodes count as DayZ news? I saw some player farms! Confirmed! /tease

• Like 2

I don't know about you, but checking a forum and reading two or three paragraphs isn't exactly a time consuming process.  I might spend half hour on here every other day.

Gosh I have no life.  

I said, I count myself in the group. That means I understand you. Though, I feel sorry for you if you don't have twenty-four hours away from the forums. Go to the park, see a movie, go to sleep and wake up and go to the park again. There, twenty four hours away. Enjoy life.

I said, I count myself in the group. That means I understand you. Though, I feel sorry for you if you don't have twenty-four hours away from the forums. Go to the park, see a movie, go to sleep and wake up and go to the park again. There, twenty four hours away. Enjoy life.

I do thousands of other things that isn't these forums.  What is your point

There are so many great games out at the moment, the Mod is still going and yet I'm on constant alert for the release of the alpha.

I am glad they are spending time now making sure it's playable and stable. The shitstorm after buggy pointless release would be like the war to end wars.

It's funny to think I've been watching this play out since August 2012 and how I will miss the anticipation and the occasional impatience once it's finally out there.

I actually sorted myself a decent PC solely because of my love of this game.

Edited by philbottle

Hello there

Before you post.

THINK.

We may be quiet at the moment, but like "stormbringer" the banhammer is always hungry.

Post hidden.

Rgds

LoK

Baww, You removed my joke about paedophilia. :(

I actually sorted myself a decent PC solely because of my love of this game.

Spent $1,900+ because of this game.. worth it 

Spent $1,900+ because of this game.. worth it 

Snap, I spent about £1400, and it was worth every penny (though it took about 6 months to save up for it).

Stepping up from a laptop means DayZ now looks gorgeous :)