ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.05

1 hour ago, lordboogzor said:

How is it logical to look straight down before you can empty a bottle? Explain that.

Phew, I though I was the only one getting seriously disturbed by that.

50 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Idk about you but it is logical for 99% of players... 

I just made a test in RL with a bottle and guess what, I just opened said bottle and emptied it out without having to look straight down. I can even record it next time if you want.

• Haha 2
  • Beans 3

6 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Idk about you but it is logical for 99% of players... 

In real life if you're emptying a bottle you look down... Like you don't need to look down where you're pouring out but everyone still do it's impossible that anyone poured the bottle without looking down at it... Plus what you want on how will pouring out bottle is complicated... Ask anyone... 

If that is what you need to do to empty a bottle in real life then perhaps you should seek medical help because the rest of the human population I am pretty sure can empty a bottle without having to stare straight down.

Anyway, if that is how they want it then i guess it will stay like that no matter how strange it is.

Edited by lordboogzor
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Phew, I though I was the only one getting seriously disturbed by that.

I just made a test in RL with a bottle and guess what, I just opened said bottle and emptied it out without having to look straight down. I can even record it next time if you want.

6 hours ago, lordboogzor said:

If that is what you need to do to empty a bottle in real life then perhaps you should seek medical help because the rest of the human population I am pretty sure can empty a bottle without having to stare straight down.

Anyway, if that is how they want it then i guess it will stay like that no matter how strange it is.

Stop trolling... You can't change nothing... It's in the game it makes sense for 99% of people except you guys ofc... This way is simple... Why make things complicated... Why make things like in ArmA to sidescroll between the options in a small little menu... Devs are trying to get rid of that ancient thing and you want it back just so you can pour water while looking up lol... Just shut up... You're speaking to the wind. End of discussion. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

you want it back just so you can pour water while looking up lol... Just shut up

You are really some special kind of cupcake, maybe you should follow the advise of lordboogzor and seek some medical attention.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

You are really some special kind of cupcake, maybe you should follow the advise of lordboogzor and seek some medical attention.

Actually you're one special cupcake... 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

GUYS!! I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHAT'S GONNA BE THE NEW MAP FOR DAYZ's DLC!! It's GOING TO BE TAVIANA!!! I just figured it out...DayZ Devs said DLC is gonna be a new map... and what other map then Taviana? 😄 on DayZ SA Launcher there is a Test server and you can find it by selecting Taviana map in the Filter section It's been like that for long time and since DLC is coming later this year... probably a month or three i guess it's gonna be finished for the DLC.. That's my theory 😄 Plus... It would be hard to sell the DLC if it was really a new map that nobody knows... how about good old Taviana remastered in Enfusion? Now that's how Bohemia will sell the DLC to the masses... Think about it 🙂 

LOL... You mean the map for the Origins game... A game still in active development that is now called Taviana - The Origins... LOL 🙄

1 hour ago, Grahame said:

LOL... You mean the map for the Origins game... A game still in active development that is now called Taviana - The Origins... LOL 🙄

Well explain why is there a Taviana test server on DZSA launcher? If no player can port it because of copyright and because it's being made on Standalone game... Who the f*ck is hosting a Test server featuring Taviana on DayZ Standalone? Explain me that? 

Maybe original dev decided to ditch Unreal Engine and make Taviana Origins with DayZ Enfusion which in my opinion is more beautiful then Unreal Engine... I really hope DayZ devs implement some kind of Ray Tracing or atleast a use for RT Cores... Maybe Physics? 😛 imagine RTX Servers doing Physics for cars... Oooh boy 

7 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Who the f*ck is hosting a Test server featuring Taviana on DayZ Standalone? Explain me that? 

Someone likely to be served a cease and desist notice in the near future, if it hasn't happened already. There's nothing to stop people from modding in pretty much any copyrighted material they want, but once they've put it on the Workshop they're bound to be called out for it and be forced to remove it.

On 8/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, ThePugman said:

There is a bug with water bottles always giving you cholera: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143869

Perhaps it also affects canteens? Either way, it may be linked to your ‘incurable’ condition.

No, I have not been using the water bottles.

Muh water emptying this muh water emptying that

Who cares? There are dozens of fixes that are more important than that.

There is simply no need to write a lot and express opinions about each problem. There is no need to write a lot and express opinions about which problem is more important or not important, there are just a lot of problems, so that now they could be sorted into any categories. Players will write little about a problem they rarely encounter. If this is not important for you, pass by, do not create chaos for discussion that is not related to the game.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, lordboogzor said:

I don't know about you but I would definitely look down when emptying the water bottle, one big reason would be to not get any of it on my clothes. So it does make sense. Also, who just opens a bottle, pouring it on the ground while looking around and going "ah, nice weather today". I'm sure that the majority of people would look at the ground while pouring it. So in that regard, this mechanic makes sense specially as he already mentioned skips the necessity for having that old and annoying context menu which Arma had. This makes shit much more fluent and user friendly.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

There is simply no need to write a lot and express opinions about each problem.

I thought this was the point of a forum, but well...

10 minutes ago, IMT said:

skips the necessity for having that old and annoying context menu which Arma had

Hold F to emtpy or hold mouse L to emtpy, no need for a context menu, which nobody wants back i suppose.

Anyway, since expressing an opinion seems to bring too many toxic or batsh*t insane people to daylight, i will stand back from now.

Edit: Damn its too warm, edited typo

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ
  • Beans 1

16 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

End of discussion

Oh, a guy who joined the forums on TUESDAY said "end of discussion" so I guess you can't talk about it anymore... 

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:
3 hours ago, lex__1 said:

There is simply no need to write a lot and express opinions about each problem.

I thought this was the point of a forum, but well... 

Read the last line in my post. I mean the moment when the discussion slides from the game problems to the clarification of relations with the author. No need to incline the discussion to non-gaming topics, or force others to respond to such messages.
Now on the context menu or the actions that the player wants to play. We already have on the screen options for actions on objects "press F or hold the F key." Probably everyone is used to it and successfully using it. What is complicated or confusing in the variant that a similar way of interaction will be created for a water bottle? The existing option does not always and everywhere works well. For example, such moments annoy me, in order to get out of the car, I need to look towards the door and continue to look at the open door by clicking on the actions that appear in turn. Any driver does this intuitively, without looking towards the doors and practically the exit of the machine occurs simultaneously with the opening of the door.

Edited by lex__1

6 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Oh, a guy who joined the forums on TUESDAY said "end of discussion" so I guess you can't talk about it anymore... 

Yea i was lazy to join it but i read everything since 0.63 patch every update and every comment/post but i joined on TUESDAY because i had a pretty major bug to report so yeah... I played DayZ at 0.46 i remember when tents were first introduced and blow my mind when i saw that you can put a mosin in it lol 

We have just release a new Experimental update, version 1.05.152335.

The patchnotes have been updated in the header posting HERE.

3 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

We have just release a new Experimental update, version 1.05.152335.

The patchnotes have been updated in the header posting HERE.

i reported a bug that you guys fixed but didn't link the ticket? 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, ImpulZ said:

Tweaked: Stamina consumption for jump/climb increased

@ImpulZhi.  Pay attention to this effect.

If the "reserve of forces" reaches the mark of "0%" - "Holding the breath" will be blocked. In some conditions, the restoration of the "reserve of forces" will not return the "Hold the breath" function to working capacity.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142835

Edited by lex__1
  • Beans 1

Yea sorry to be that guy but like you can’t ho fix xbox or ps4?😂 i mean you guys give us a broken update than wait 2 months and give us another update that fixes those problems but gives another set of issues for the nxt couple of months 

4 minutes ago, Naphin said:

Yea sorry to be that guy but like you can’t ho fix xbox or ps4?😂 i mean you guys give us a broken update than wait 2 months and give us another update that fixes those problems but gives another set of issues for the nxt couple of months 

No, because deploying an update to Xbox or PS4 is way more tedious than PC so you guys unfortunately need to wait until it hits Stable.

8 minutes ago, Naphin said:

For the effectiveness of releasing a stable version, an opportunity has been created to use the Experimental version on a PC to prevent the effect of unaccounted problems.

Edited by lex__1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Naphin said:

Welcome to the development of DayZ. 

This is normal. Just so you know. Well BI normal anyway 😂

On 8/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, IMT said:

I don't know about you but I would definitely look down when emptying the water bottle, one big reason would be to not get any of it on my clothes. So it does make sense. Also, who just opens a bottle, pouring it on the ground while looking around and going "ah, nice weather today". I'm sure that the majority of people would look at the ground while pouring it. So in that regard, this mechanic makes sense specially as he already mentioned skips the necessity for having that old and annoying context menu which Arma had. This makes shit much more fluent and user friendly.

Yes because in a post apocalypse the ONLY important thing is not getting water on yourself .... this is a pretty stupid argument but more freedom is always better, why would any of you want to be camera locked when you perform any action in the apocalypse ? 

• Beans 1