ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.05

15 minutes ago, ServerAtze said:

always the same for BI and dayz. Where are the fucking changelogs? 💡

Changelog for what?

1.06?

Here -> 

I have never bashed this game or the devs since day 1. But, JHC, the Zeds are still terrible and considering this is the new modern engine they are using going into the future...where the hell is the specular/normal maps on the environment surfaces so things actually look wet during rain? Please, for the love of god, spend some more time and money on these two areas. Thanks!

so..... 1.06 patchnotes with no 1.06?  maybe im misunderstanding, can you still call it 1.06 if its just releasing a new product and nothing is changing in the base game?  or are all of theae features coming to the vanilla map aswell?  saw fishing on that list and just about loaded my drawers.

2 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

so..... 1.06 patchnotes with no 1.06?  maybe im misunderstanding, can you still call it 1.06 if its just releasing a new product and nothing is changing in the base game?  or are all of theae features coming to the vanilla map aswell?  saw fishing on that list and just about loaded my drawers.

it is the new update that you play on Livonia DLC map for free during Open Beta and yes it is a new update everything that is in also comes on Chernarus... except the car wrecks that are on Livonia but they will come some time later because the whole map has to be reworked to change the car wrecks to those new ones and all assets on Livonia map is free for everyone to use as mods and stuff liek that ... it is the new update just it's not in the Experimental section of the forum for some weird reason it's in the Announcements lol You can play it on the DayZ Experimental

14 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

yes it is a new update everything that is in also comes on Chernarus...

all i needed to hear.  so excited to see so much coming.  good job devs!!  honestly ida been happy with just fishing but the rest is some awesome icing to throw on top.  told myself i wouldnt play again till fishing and bows were back.... there is a massive chance that i lied to myself and that i will be online fishing before i have a bow in my hand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

all i needed to hear.  so excited to see so much coming.  good job devs!!  honestly ida been happy with just fishing but the rest is some awesome icing to throw on top.  told myself i wouldnt play again till fishing and bows were back.... there is a massive chance that i lied to myself and that i will be online fishing before i have a bow in my hand.

Finally someone giving some sweet sweet love to the developers... instead of going REEE FIX CARS REEE GAME IS BROKEN REEE... Good job.. props to you mate... finally someone normal 🙂❤️ 

• Thanks 1

I'm not playing game from months, because of the lack of survival aspects (for example first of all, you can eat raw meat without any consequences). Now with this new exp 1.06 update how is the game? About survival aspects and in general (stability, performance, realism etc etc)

Thanks 

I can´t belive that they lauch a experimental with the same weapon loot problem of the 1.05. What a hell are they doing? You can not launch new content without fix first the problems that you know that there are. Even I think that there are problems that they don´t know that exits, like the sound of supresors that in 1.05 is the sound of hit a metal door and others more.

And when they add new content this is with really rare bugs, the new weapons when you move crouch sound like a raining of punch. How is that kind of thing possible?! All this make that in the end will be a giant bugs snowball that will make the game unplayable.

And the new map... the antennas ladders are bugs and you can not go up to the top, the watchtowers don´t have loot entities in the top, the bigger military loot area of the south is a industrial area and in the north there are a empty big military area. Maybe if they work a little and change the map to make it more focus in the concep of north tier 1, middle tier 2 and south tier 3 could be good but some of the most interesting areas are low tier of empty and stupids places with tier 3 loot.

Edited by kampa120

7 hours ago, kampa120 said:

I can´t belive that they lauch a experimental with the same weapon loot problem of the 1.05. What a hell are they doing? You can not launch new content without fix first the problems that you know that there are. Even I think that there are problems that they don´t know that exits, like the sound of supresors that in 1.05 is the sound of hit a metal door and others more.

And when they add new content this is with really rare bugs, the new weapons when you move crouch sound like a raining of punch. How is that kind of thing possible?! All this make that in the end will be a giant bugs snowball that will make the game unplayable.

And the new map... the antennas ladders are bugs and you can not go up to the top, the watchtowers don´t have loot entities in the top, the bigger military loot area of the south is a industrial area and in the north there are a empty big military area. Maybe if they work a little and change the map to make it more focus in the concep of north tier 1, middle tier 2 and south tier 3 could be good but some of the most interesting areas are low tier of empty and stupids places with tier 3 loot.

More guns = less loot problems that you're saying... simple math and economics 😛 besides... DayZ was always about modding... it was also once upon a time a mod too... All devs had to do is provide a good platform and let the modders do the work 😄 that's how DayZ and ArmA works... and it's for the better tbh it's been like that for ages

On 11/4/2019 at 6:10 AM, GigiGamer87 said:

I'm not playing game from months, because of the lack of survival aspects (for example first of all, you can eat raw meat without any consequences). Now with this new exp 1.06 update how is the game? About survival aspects and in general (stability, performance, realism etc etc)

Thanks 

I would say the survival aspects are creeping back in.  I don't believe you can eat raw meat without getting sick but raw meat doesn't go rotten.  So the game I believe is at a point where it punishes careless players, and rewards cautious playing with respect to the ingestion of foods and liquids.  They seem to want to be adding more survival aspects as the livonia open test demo'd thunderstorms and rain as well as bears.  Still needs tweaking of course but looks promising.

In general? I can't comment much on stability.  You said the last time you played was months ago?  Well in that case there might not be many perceivable differences with stability but from perspective things seem to be on a general upward trend although occasionally there are instances where there are setbacks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1