ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.05

Hello Survivors,

We have released the 1.05 Experimental update (current version: 1.05.152376). Please use the new DayZ Experimental Client to participate in the Experimental tests.

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME Update 1.05.152551 (01.10.2019)

FIXED

• Fixed: Crafting ghillie attachments left tiny amounts of Burlap Strips
  • Fixed: Swapping heavy items while being crouched would lead to an unwanted state of the animations

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Decreased bleeding rate from wounds
  • Removed: News feed panel from the main menu

MODDING

• Changed: The memory allocation of the script modules has been increased to help the game supporting more mods
  • Fixed: An issue when too many script classes were loaded from a single script module. The system has been reworked to support up to 65k classes (was 4k)

GAME Update 1.05.152429 (10.09.2019)

ADDED

• Added: Survivor GameZ information to the main menu
  • Added: Icon to identify modded servers in the server browser

FIXED

• Fixed: Position of the mod panel in the main menu
  • Fixed: LAN servers were not displayed in the server browser
  • Fixed: The inventory of a pot could get stuck in hands
  • Fixed: Dropping items through ctrl+click could crash the game
  • Fixed: Tents could be damaged by projectiles or explosions

SERVER

• Fixed: A client and server error when jumping while reloading a magazine
  • Fixed: A server error when shooting at the Sarka 120

GAME Update 1.05.152376 (02.09.2019)

FIXED

• Fixed: It was not possible to equip bandanas as clothing
  • Fixed: Exploit for continuous night vision
  • Fixed: Fly sounds did not disappear after the decayed body despawned
  • Fixed: A server crash caused by repeated throwing
  • Fixed: An animation issue when carrying the sea chest or metal plate while crouched
  • Fixed: Audio of distant gunshots could be delayed or merged

GAME Update 1.05.152363 (29.08.2019)

This update includes an update to our internal profiling systems.

FIXED

• Fixed: Infinite bleeding from corpses
  • Fixed: Player was mumbling after respawning, if gagged before dying
  • Fixed: It was not possible to attach doors to the Sarka 120

GAME Update 1.05.152347 (27.08.2019)

FIXED

• Fixed: Issue when a player was killed while switching between seats in a vehicle
  • Fixed: Redundant animation was played while entering cars

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Removed the crafting attachments from the barrel
  • Tweaked: The Leather Sewing Kit can no longer be used for treating injuries
  • Tweaked: Treating injuries using the Sewing Kit now takes 20% instead of 1% of the item's quantity
  • Tweaked: Increased AI awareness for player voices

GAME Update 1.05.152335 (26.08.2019)

ADDED

• Added: Stamina notification when the player can not perform an action due to missing stamina

FIXED

• Fixed: Stamina handling while sprinting
  • Fixed: Amount of bullets in a magazine is still shown after swapping it with the Handheld Transceiver (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143768)
  • Fixed: Lowered the chance of cholera spawned in a Plastic Bottle
  • Fixed: 3rd person camera collision during leaning
  • Fixed: A server crash related to items dropped from cut-down trees/bushes
  • Fixed: Unable to turn on the Field Transceiver after throwing/dropping it.
  • Fixed: When (un-)chambering certain rifles, ammunition would disappear. (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143800)

TWEAKED

• Changed: Badge colour of rotten items
  • Tweaked: Stamina consumption for jump/climb increased

GAME Update 1.05.152326 (22.08.2019)

ADDED

• Added: Cholera has a chance to appear in water bottles and canteens when initially spawned

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash related to electrical systems
  • Fixed: Throwing would lack power
  • Fixed: Item got stuck in the hand slot if changed with a smaller item
  • Fixed: Cargo size of the Sarka 120
  • Fixed: Random amount of water in canteens

TWEAKED

• Changed: "Play DayZ Experimental" on Steam now starts the DayZ Launcher by default
  • Tweaked: Despawn time for dead bodies and animals increased

MODDING

• Added: Curl context API

KNOWN ISSUES

• Certain player models don't have textures in their decayed status
  • Fly sounds do not disappear after dead player bodies despawned

GAME Update 1.05.152314 (20.08.2019)

ADDED

• Added: New vehicle Sarka 120 with attachments
  • Added: Dead player bodies decay over time
  • Added: Localized texts for Tutorials

FIXED

• Fixed: Body parts were not rendered from a certain distance
  • Fixed: Infected chased dynamic objects (cars etc)
  • Fixed: Stuck hand-slot with tents
  • Fixed: Items could not be swapped from inventory to vicinity
  • Fixed: Several issues with building collisions (item placement, climbing, throwing or door related issues)
  • Fixed: Cholera only triggered vomiting once per session
  • Fixed: A client crash when adding a pot with boiling water to your inventory
  • Fixed: Tactical Goggles did not display any textures
  • Fixed: Weapons dropped from killed players hands would become ruined

TWEAKED

• Changed: Car crashes can now decrease the players health
  • Tweaked: Spawn orientation of the Gunter 2 parts
  • Tweaked: Salmonella (lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased the vomiting chance, added removal of water and energy when vomiting)
  • Tweaked: Cholera (over-time water drain added, lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased chance of vomiting, added water and energy removal when vomiting)
  • Tweaked: Food poisoning (vomiting no longer cancels it, lowered agent activation threshold, lowered vomiting frequency, water and energy removal during vomiting)
  • Tweaked: Added the food poisoning agents for gasoline and disinfectant (to be replaced by toxicity modifier later)
  • Tweaked: Eating a multivitamin pill now shows a UI notifier (pill icon)
  • Tweaked: Fresh spawn player loadout (roadflare switched for chemlight of random color)
  • Tweaked: Increased blood loss from bleeding sources
  • Tweaked: Bandaging using a rag or bandana no longer causes the wound infection, because wound infection had no effect on player characters
  • Tweaked: All pants can be wrung out now

MODDING

• Tweaked: Default food poison and salmonella agents added to the meat stages (burned=food poison, rotten=salmonella+food poison, raw=salmonella) and guts (salmonella)
  • Fixed: GetStomachVolume() on PlayerStomach was not reset when ClearContents() was called

KNOWN ISSUES

• Certain bullet calibers might be inefficient over range
  • Infected are not reacting properly to the VoN
  • The PAS radio is not visible in the inventory UI
  • Wolves can hit a player inside cars through closed doors

GAME Update 1.05.152286 (15.08.2019)

ADDED

• Added: New pistol Mlock-91 with attachments
  • Added: New pistol MKII with magazine
  • Added: New rifle KAS-74U with attachments
  • Added: Vaulting and Climbing enable players to pass obstacles up to 2,30 meters high (exception for base fences, gates and watchtowers)
  • Added: .22 LR Rounds
  • Added: Tutorial screens in the main menu
  • Added: VoN whisper/talk/shout voice levels
  • Added: Infected are attracted by talking players
  • Added: Food Poisoning

FIXED

• Fixed: Items can be thrown through windows
  • Fixed: Patrol pants couldn't be wrung out
  • Fixed: IV Saline Bag and IV Blood Bag didn't have any effect
  • Fixed: The consequences of giving blood of an incompatible blood type were applied to the applying person instead to target

TWEAKED

• Changed: Ambient loot can now also spawn in "rotten" and "dried" states
  • Changed: The saline bag is faster to apply and now increases the blood replenishment (visualized through the medication (pill) indicator)
  • Changed: Giving the wrong type of blood can now cause the character to go unconscious and trigger a hemolytic transfusion reaction
  • Changed: The hemolytic transfusion reaction is faster and more severe
  • Tweaked: Bullet damage is reduced together with the bullet velocity
  • Tweaked: Lowered the regeneration rate of the character health
  • Tweaked: Adjusted the injured stance thresholds to allow more mobility at lower character health values
  • Tweaked: Increased the amount of blood lost from bleeding sources
  • Tweaked: Quantity in UI is now hidden for the Saline Bag, IV Saline Bag, Epinephrine and Morphine (single-use items)
  • Tweaked: Reduced damage and shock value received from infected
  • Tweaked: Slightly increased chance for a bleeding source from an infected attack
  • Tweaked: Lowered the damage of the players fists to health and shock
  • Tweaked: Drinking from wells and ponds should no longer get the player replenished so fast
  • Tweaked: Global lighting config has been adjusted: overall brightness during day, less prominent shadows during clear days, less blue in shadows

MODDING

• Added: A script callback Object::OnPhysicsCreate
  • Added: A model (p3d) property "canClimb" to enable climbing the model (default is 1, 0 is disabled).
  • Added: A method to detect night using GetGame().GetWorld().IsNight() (returns true when the sun is below the horizon)
  • Added: Hidden selections for the LAR to allow re-texturing
  • Added: Hidden selections for the wooden crate to allow re-texturing
  • Added: Possibility to disable the resizing of the inventory bbox view via a new config parameter "enlargeInventoryView"
  • Changed: HumanCommandMelee::IsOnBack and HumanCommandMelee2::IsOnBack (preferred) are now accessible from the script API
  • Fixed: A null pointer in 'SlotToAnimType'
  • Optimized: Command start/finish events

SERVER

• Added: Priority queuing for the login queue
  • Fixed: Server config related issues weren't logged in the rpt and crash files
  • Fixed: A crash occurring when an infected was updated without valid network object
  • Fixed: A server crash caused by a player disconnecting after an item was thrown
  • Fixed: A server error caused by a player committing suicide being simultaneously killed by another player
  • Fixed: A server error when entering and exiting vehicles
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 15

Looks solid. Smaller than previous updates, but good changes. Blood bags and saline finally work!!

• Like 1

ib4 "We don't need content, fix the damn bugs first" comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

29 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:
  • Fixed: Patrol pants couldn't be wrung outFixed: IV Saline Bag and IV Blood Bag didn't have any effect

Come on, at least prove read ONCE. Anyway, sounds pretty much underwhelming all in all when you take the stuff into account that we are still waiting for.

30 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: The consequences of giving blood of an incompatible blood type were applied to the applying person instead to target

Classic BIS 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

nice to see new content and vaulting, im sure will add a lot to the game.  can u climb through windows? 

was doin some reading and saw that they spoke of a paid dlc to come later... gotta say i was dissapointed to see that they were working on a new game mode before giving us the "flavor features" but to see that they are already talking about paid dlc before "flavor features" are added is a pretty big punch in the dick. 

This game WAS my be all and end all for games but i am watching it slowly change and stray from what it was and what i had hoped it would be.  if dlc comes out before the "flavor features" i think ill delete instead of download, and honestly... i know its harsh to say... but i hope everyone does.

• Beans 3

6 minutes ago, Stunting said:

Nothing to do with night vision not working? 

It’s not a pc issue, that’s why. All they have to do is assign the button.

Ok, it’s the vaulting. First time I crashed I was trying to vault. 2nd, 3rd and 4th, were logging into the same spot.

5th time I went for a 3pp server and was a different character. Ran to the nearest town, up to a fence, vaulted over it and crashed. I wonder if it could have something to do with having an old character? @ImpulZ

Edited by ThePugman

Nice patch.

The Sarkan sedan vehicle is added as well.

Aiming through windows works better now. The character is less inclined to hold the weapon up.

Was the sea chest already spawning? Just found one in a shed.

Edited by amadieus

25 minutes ago, Christopher Hair said:

ETA? 

For when it goes live and not experimental ?

Need to give my players notice so they don't cry as hard this time 🙂 

come on dude?????? How do you suppose to give us a date if it is recently launched in experimental to be tested and correct errors?

• Haha 1

So the answer to dealing with climbing and bases was to make it so that bases couldn't be climbed despite them being shorter than the max climbing height?    Who comes up with this?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, radamantyz said:

come on dude?????? How do you suppose to give us a date if it is recently launched in experimental to be tested and correct errors?

Emmm, Cause I said ETA Estimated time of arrival.....ESTIMATED its in the word!! I am not asking for an answer like  this Sunday the 18th at 07:15am. All I  was asking was for an ESTIMATE.. like within 2-3weeks, 1-2 months. 

• Like 1

Nice little update, but i feel i must mention the issues with Barbed Wire that have existed through 2 patches now, but i cant seem to find them acknowledged by the team anywhere.
I submitted a report to the feedback tracker detailing a couple of the issues, with a video and information on how to replicate it.
The report remains unassigned and not replied to, and i submitted it on July 1st.
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T141817 

• Beans 1

Still nothing to cater a hermit playstyle.

If 1.06 lands and bows and or fishing is still not in or spoken of, I'm out. 

Disappointed again..... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

59 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Tweaked: Reduced damage and shock value received from infected

Does this also apply to clothing? You guys really need to tweak those values because it's tedious rather than a good mechanic at the moment. I get why it's there but it really needs balancing. To be honest, everything needs a bit of balancing. I had a suppressor go from worn to ruined because an infected damaged my pants from worn to damaged. Why, I ask myself. And they degrade too fast themselves as well. So, when is a proper balancing patch coming?

• Beans 7

Compared to previous patches this is a rather small one (content-wise) but it's good anyway.

With Vaulting coming in and limits/exclusions for some items to be vaulted - can the dev team please comment on player boosting (player jumping on top of other players to reach places not normally possible)? Is this an intended game mechanic?

• Like 1

Ok guys, I fucked up. I verified my files to initiate the download, but didn’t do so after it downloaded. Was missing a big ol 250mb file. Seems good now.

*retreats in shame*

• Beans 4

4 minutes ago, Sileed said:

With Vaulting coming in and limits/exclusions for some items to be vaulted - can the dev team please comment on player boosting (player jumping on top of other players to reach places not normally possible)? Is this an intended game mechanic?

I'd like to see a real answer for this as well. 

• Beans 2